Epilogue:The Magical Girl Finally Gets A New Life & New Beginning
548 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Epilogue:The Magical Girl Finally Gets A New Life & New Beginning

The day was nearing the afternoon as Sae looked over the window which gave a view of the entire town, this made her wonder what was her plan after the royal capital. It was obvious some stuff was going to happen there but she didn't mind as she packed all of her stuff into her Magic Storage leaving the room exactly as it was when she first arrived. She walks out of it and moves to the lounge where Kora is giving her a smile.

"You know you can keep the key, you are gonna come back here anyways"

"Wait what?"

"Yeah it is actually homage to you Hero-chan"

"Uh okay "

"By the time you come back you see a lot of things change here Sae-ojouchan!!!"

"Yeah"

She walked out of the inn she was staying in, she started to walk in the direction of where Rin was staying.

"Hou it is Sae-chan hello"

"Hello"

"Nee-sama I wanna grow up to be like you!!"

Sae never felt anything like this, she actually smiled compared the fake smile she did in Tokyo S without her sensei and best friend. She then realized it was because she was with them she could act the way she did.

"Sae you okay?"

"Yeah I am, just having the feels of leaving this place"

"Hah!Forget about you what about me!I practically had my first adventures here"

"Yeah"

"Hey Sae"

"Yeah?"

"I am glad you came here, we can start afresh heck we can even become the Maou"

"Don't be foolish it is not that easy!!!"

"Well let's go"

"I am glad to have met a master as strong as you Sae-sama"

"Yeah continue to grow strong Stolas"

"Got it"

The trio walked towards the gate as the sun was high in the sky.

"Yoohoo Sae-chan, Rin-chan, and Stolas-chan are you all ready?"

"Yeah"

"Yosh time to go then!!"

"Waiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!"

""EHHHHH?!GREM-SAN?!!""

"TAKE ME WITH YOU I WANT TO BECOME STRONG TOO!!!MY FATHER WILL BE SOOOOOO HAPPY YOU DID!!!!!"

"O-Okay, who is your father anyway?"

"It doesn't matter just take me with you!!"

"Right we are now having one extra on board"

And thus Sae started her journey as a magical girl in the other world. 

14