Chapter 5: The Magical Girl Has Suspicions On The Shady King And Meets The Summoned Hero!
377 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5: The Magical Girl Has Suspicions On The Shady King And Meets The Summoned Hero!

A couple of words could be said about the castle that towered to the skies, magnificent and beautiful. One would compare it to castles found in fairy tales, its design seemed to be based on the old palaces that were from France. This was likely due to Athena's influence which had made this not just this palace's residents but everyone's lives far more comfortable. In front of the girls who had just exited the carriage was a man around his early twenties with golden blonde hair and steel blue eyes wearing a glorious golden orange armor which gave off the impression he was very strong. He seemed to look the part of ikemen but Sae had already disliked him. For what reason? The guy had a group of women behind him with different body statures and personalities to boot, there was the typical gentle onee-san ,the tsundere , a yandere , a imouto type, the tomboyish childhood friend. Yeah it was that harem that boys sought after and he had already achieved it with all the types no less. In a way she disliked the notion they all joined him because of his strength and ended up where they were right now. Thus Sae decided to the one thing she was capable of doing to these type of raijuu (normie).

"Greetings my name is Grant Richardson. I am the Sword Saint who has been made your official guide. Pleased to meet you, I would like to welcome-"

"So Sensei where is this king of yours we need to finish this up quickly"

"Hmm?He should be inside of the royal office working hard as usual. Pitiful bug"

"Let's go meet the guy already, I wanna be out of this place as soon as possible"

"Me too, the royal castle is giving me vibes something really bad might happen at any moment"

"Ah before the king, let's visit my parents first"

"Right then we still have them to see, a little detour to the west wing then. We still have time"

Everyone had thought the same idea as Sae, not giving this riajuu not a chance. The girls completely ignore Grant who was frozen stiff with shock as they walked right past him.

"Oh my, isn't that ego killing "

"I agree"

"Serves him right"

"Those little whores shall I kill them Grant-kuuuun"

"Kufufufufufufufufufu"

"Puhuhuhuhu"

"AH..............."

Grant's shoulders fell along with his head as he started to walk pathetically behind the girls as it was his duty to do so.

⭐︎

"IDIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A high pitched rough voice screamed throughout the west wing going along with a cry that seemed to fly through the air. Even without opening the door Sae had a rough idea of what was going on. A full scale war was going on beyond that door, the sounds of things being destroyed and two people chasing each other could be heard very clearly that everyone merely glanced at Grem for a long second before proceeding to stare at the door.

"HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW WHERE SHE IS?!SHE IS MY DAUGHTER AFTER ALL!!!THE HEIR TO THIS FAMILY!!!AND YET YOU DO NOT KNOW WHERE SHE IS SERIOUSLY RICK DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU?!!!"

"FUEEEEEEEEEEEEEH I AM SO SORRY, I WAS SO BUSY WITH WORK I FORGOT TO ORDER THE KNIGHTS TO KEEP TABS ON HER!!"

"IDIOT!!FOOL!!IMBECILE!!DEGENERATE!!!WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF ONE OF THOSE EROTIC MONSTER RAPE SCENES HAPPEN TO HER HUH?!WILL YOU EVEN TAKE HER BACK?!!AAAAAAAARGH THIS IDIOT!!!"

Actually it almost happened Sae was just about to say but her mouth didn't move an inch they opened the door as this pair were chasing each other, magic flew all over the place. Her mother was just the same brown beauty as Grem herself only difference was she actually had a queen vibe on her this was also the reason why Grem was so rough in the first place Sae thought, her brown hair was long and eyes were the color of the sea while the husband was really an ikemen who had white hair and bright blue eyes, it was only obvious Grem got those from her father who was running away with all his might. This was a scene straight out of comedy manga if one wanted to add but none of them could say that right now.

"Fu........"

"Fu?"

"FUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HAVE RETURNED DEAR PARENTS OF MINE!!!"

""EH?!""

They immediately stopped causing havoc in the office they were in, and staring at Grem who was giving off a huge smile.

"GREEEEEE-CHAAAAAAWN!!!!!!!!!!"

The mother hit breakneck speed to hug her as they collided ,crashing into the floor with everyone else who was in the room merely sighing at the sight of this idiot mother. But who could blame her?She hadn't seen her daughter for god knows how long.

"FUAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!MY DAUGHTER I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE MAMA ALONE FOR SOOO LONG I WAS SO LOST WITHOUT YOU MY GRE-TAAAAAAAAN!!!!"

"UOOOOH?!MOM I AM CHOKING!!I CAN'T BREATHE!!!I CAN'T BREATHE!!!"

In other words her mother was tough on her father but very soft on her to the point it seemed like an addiction. The gap moe was very strong in her, it was very laughable.

"Suuuuuhaaaaaaaaa my Gre-tan Element got replenished huh?Who are these people Gremilia?"

"Ahem"

Grem and her mother got to their feet with the two smiling, if one could compare their smiles to something it would be as bright as two suns in the sky. Grem extended her hand towards Sae and the others.

"These are my friends!!!This is the Great Sae Hoshikawa who defeated a former Maou's dragon general all by herself!!That is her friend Rin, her maid Stolas"

"Hou so this is the rumored child?Pleased to meet you all my name is Lucy Maria Vanderbalt the idiot over there is my husband Viscount Rick Vanderbalt"

"H-Hello there"

"Athena-sama you are here too?"

"Are? You finally noticed me Lucy"

"No you are always my first priority Athena-sama ,excuse me may I have some time with my daughter oi Rick go show Sae-chan the way to the king"

"Uuuuuuuuu........but I just came from there. Also I haven't seen Grem in a long time so I wanted to-"

"I SAID GET TO IT!!!"

"HAAAIIII!!!"

"We shall be leaving then, we'll be heading to the King's throne room. We will talk soon"

"I am expecting it"

Rick ran out of the room with a fast step in his leg with the others, he meets Grant who was dragging himself all over the place, he almost burst out of laughter at the sight of him looking so dreary and beaten down but keeps his composure.

"Sword Saint Grant?What's up with the long face?"

"Yeah I got ignored by those girls over there so it's kinda a first for me"

"Oh well follow up from behind "

"HELLO THERE ITS ME THE SWORD SAINT!!THAT GUY WHO DEFEATED A ICE GIANT!!"

"Hey Rick-dono let us quickly go to the king"

"You are right , Grant you better go to the outpost otherwise this will be a running gag soon"

"True"

"I wonder why he is not listening to us"

"Idiot can't hear a single thing"

"Darling forget those bitches over there and let us go make some tiny versions of ourselves"

The group which was focused on one man slowly disappeared as Rick ran after the girls who had gone quite the distance from where he was. Unlike the unsightly form he displayed when was with his wife Lucy he looked the part of being a capable noble. Everyone in the palace respected Rick in a way which was rather unusual even more than the king of it but he brushed it off as his accomplishments being piled sky high.

The royal office was lavishly decorated as one would expected but it was overrun by documents, one thing that could be noted about it was that the king himself wasn't signing the documents rather it was the countless civil workers who were stationed in this place doing all of that, all that was needed was his signature in most things. This method of documenting was created by the king himself who grew tired of the stacked documents that supervised the nation. Sae was both impressed and confused as to why one would need this many people in one room. She could spot some of these documents being the same type as well as letters containing stuff which she was yet to find out.

"So you are that girl who defeated an enemy we took a year to defeat huh?Outstanding at such an age as well"

"Yes it is me"

"Yes she is my retirement plan"

"OI ATHENA !!DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE SHOWING YOUR TRUE COLORS!!!!"

Rick casually tsukkomi'd her without mercy or restraint, Rick had been with Athena for a very long time going as far back as his first days as an adventurer. If one was to be clear what their relationship was, it would be said that they were childhood friends as was Lucy. Athena to Rick was one of the worst and laziest mages he has ever had to deal with but that was compensated with her genius intellect which led both him and Lucy (biggest damage dealer in their party) as well as another to be one of the top ranked parties in the kingdom, he could even feel headaches from just thinking about the old days where he got chased around by a slime she wanted him to capture alive.

"Ne Rick-dono what is your relationship with Sensei?"

"She was a pain in the ass childhood friend who was always lazy for some particular reason with her only redeeming quality being she was a genius."

"Well I had a reason for that you know"

"Who cares about your reason anyway I was always getting injuries cause of you"

"Well you ended up growing to becoming one of the top ranked adventurers because of my experiments didn't you?"

Rick let out a sigh before becoming quiet about it all together making the pair Sae and Rin very curious as to what happened in their earlier days before they were given roles in leading the nation, they would put aside that story for later on when they didn't have to be in front of a king of a nation. Speaking of the king who was sitting behind his desk now tapping the jewel which was on his desk teleporting all of them into the throne room where he now sat on the throne which was in front of them. This man had dirt brown hair with powerful looking green eyes which sparked an uncomfortable feeling inside of Sae who was usually high energy friendly with everyone which meant something.

"I am King Lance DeVille Rittenberg, pleased to meet the lady who defeated the dragon that was the Maou's general for some time"

"Hmm I will say it right now without need of restraint. What do you need of me?"

"I just wanted to see you in person and if you're someone who is worthy for the great court mage Athena-sama to fear so much"

"It doesn't seem like so"

"I see. If I may, would you like to become a close aide to me the King?"

The king smiled brightly in a way that could charm anyone except for Sae and Rin of course. To Sae this was the equivalent of a delinquent or a gyaru-oh trying to hit on her, as such there was something vastly odd about him especially his aura since none of it felt king like. He felt like someone a person could meet inside of the streets and forget the next second, a person hiding something and scheming unnamable things. Sae could scan all of these because she grew very good at it even more than Rin and Athena-sensei.

"I decline, I am a free spirit who doesn't like being shackled around by things like duties"

"I see, how unfortunate"

"I told you she would most likely refuse, the bet's over. I am resigning my job"

"Ah but wait Yoshiko. There is still much to do, how about doing such after the Hero is finished with the Maou. Please just stick around longer even after I lost the bet."

"Ok"

"Hmm?"

"I apologize for keeping you here longer but now it is time for the Hero to be summoned. You must be there to witness it"

"Fine by me"

Sae felt some sort of dissonance between what sensei said and what the king suggested inside of his words like something was being spelled out, as a gut feeling speaking he was just too shady. The ceremony began as soon twelve renowned mages excluding Athena of course who was there to provide backup mana if they ran out of it gathered together and drew a magic circle with their mana citing a long chant with a single mantra of Si Vocare, salutary tuo( Latin for Summon Thy Saviour ) at the end with light shining intensely in the room. It was at that moment a single body the nobles who were in the background clapped and cheered to this sight but they became shocked. The figure of the body was that of a girl who was in her teenage years with pale white hair and dark violet eyes wearing a black school blazer with a red Scottish skirt with black stockings and brown shoes she was bewildered as to how she appeared here, this was a first in the history of the kingdom hence why shock was written on their faces. Her eyes were darting around to finding a familiar face. Poor girl she must feel lost at her summoning thought Sae.

"Ste........"

"Ste?"

"STELLA-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!I AM YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!I CRIED SO MUCH!!!!AH STELLA-CHAN NO STELLA-SAMA!!!!!!"

The girl ran towards Sae surpassing even Rin who boasted herself a great fighter with high senses and great reflexes failed to see her sprint as she dived right into Sae, hugging her with heart and soul it was just like the time Sae mofumofued Rin, it was really laughable and for some reason this girl was somehow just as strong as her. Trouble was brewing with this Hero alright.

9