Chapter 16: The Tournament Finale: Queen Of The Night Vs Reincarnated Magical Girl
182 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 16: The Tournament Finale: Queen Of The Night Vs Reincarnated Magical Girl

The tournament had finally reached its exciting conclusion, everyone had watched the spectacular battles of class F and class A. The headmaster Bandor stood up to give his final say about it all as he closes the event so everyone could go home. Suddenly as he was about to open his mouth the sky became dark as clouds covered it immediately. It wasn’t an issue of how it happened it was a bad omen for the weather to suddenly change. The rulers of the respective nations that had come here were still seated and panicked along with their nobles who wanted to stay within the student city to celebrate with their children who had won or graduated from the school. Unable to utter a word a mass of bats began to flood the stadium as they formed a humanoid shape until they were done. What stood at the center of the stadium was that thing. Clothed entirely in a frilly dress of black which seemed like it was made out of shadows which covered more of her body, her hands were also concealed under jet black gloves, her crimson red eyes shined in this darkness, her pointed ears showed she was not human, her long silver hair reached her waist as she stared at all of them. Her aura was oppressive as it could kill everyone here and still have enough strength left over.

“T-T-T-T-The Queen of The Night?!”

The principal croaked as he saw the terror that had plagued him many years ago on that night, she hadn’t changed one bit ,rather she had turned out even more impressive than that fateful day. Her young body held a power that many would be afraid to even go against her, she summoned an elegant fan from somewhere which made her look even more beautiful.

“Oya?It seems I have arrived when all of the phantasmic battles ended, I did see them using eyes which are not my own, it matters not. Greetings pitiful humans, I seek one person, she is the one who would become my eternal bride, her name is Sae Hoshikawa, bring her out right now or else I will be forced to paint your stadium walls red”

“No need for that, I am already here.”

The Queen of the Night closed her fan and gives a gentle smile as she walks towards Sae whose guard had been on full alert, her katana is already drawn and is pointed at her but the Queen of the Night doesn’t really care as it cuts her cheek with blood dripping down to her open neck. She stops at a distance where they could feel their breaths. 

“Who are you?”

“Are? So cute when guarded like that, just like a little mouse knight from a fairy tale, I am liking you more and more. I just want to keep you for myself, preferably by my side”

“State your name”

“Heh, very well my love. My name is Elizabeth Franciosse, I am the empress over the vampires, and your would be wife in the land where the sun never shines. I have come to take your hand O Dragonslayer and Teacher Of The Hero”

“And if I refuse?”

“Heheheh I will just have you watch as I kill everyone and turn them into my loyal undead, sounds simple enough right. I do not mind taking your hand by force as well and chaining you inside of my room where you get to taste my love everyday”

(Uwah this girl is seriously dangerous, she is yandere levels dangerous. I am actually scared about what she would actually do. )

“I accept but I have a condition.”

“State your condition my love”

“You must defeat me”

“Hou?”

“Defeat me and I will gladly become your bride, but if I defeat you then you shall become my personal servant”

“How unjust of you”

“You are the one being unjust wanting to kill everyone and keeping me in chains in your bedroom everyday, I am a vanilla kind of girl I am not into BDSM stuff.”(Why did I blurt out my interests like that)

“Fair point. Perhaps that was rather too extreme. Why not wife in waiting ?Also, how cute of you”

“Uh sure we’ll decide that after we battle”

“In such a hurry are we now my love?”

“Let’s begin, oh before I forget, Hall of Gilver”

The scenery suddenly changes becoming a gigantic hall with columns and crystal white floor with the ceiling reflecting off their images. Elizabeth was smiling as she felt that she was in a different dimension, her dress readjusts itself into a skirt form as she readies herself.

“I question why didn’t you allow us to fight at the stadium my love?”

“Because it was gonna shatter into a million pieces and people would die from the aftershocks of our attacks, I don’t want that to happen”

“Not only are you cute but you are also kind and generous so shall we begin my love?”

Elizabeth cuts her left hand with the claws from her right hand which begins to form a blood red long sword, she grabs it and points it at Sae who readies herself before diving headfirst towards Sae at a speed that would be hard to keep up if it wasn’t her. She swings in an elegant way with a given form of a bird opening its wings at Sae who blocks her attack with her katana. The attack leaves Elizabeth open for a brief moment thus giving Sae the opportunity she needs as she invades her space so she could quick draw her katana into her but the assault is stopped by her sharpened claws which revealed themselves upon her doing her counterattack, Sae leaps backwards from the barrage of both sword and claws. Several of the hits make their way to Sae who blocks the attacks with the scabbard of her katana, in an instant Elizabeth is open with Sae quick drawing her sword in that time slot she had seen.

“Ara you are very perceptive my love”

Elizabeth has her torso cut off but soon that seems like a dream as it reattaches itself. Their swords began to attack each other , increasing speed bit by bit as they knock each other of the course from the injury of either one of their wielders it was at a rate that lights of different shades were created. They separate for one moment before crashing into each other using their increased strength the ground beneath them shatters into cracks which run through the hall, Sae’s eyes are glowing into a shade of gold as Elizabeth’s whites are slowly turning black. 

“Activate ⌈Red Maria⌋”

“Skill Activation: ⌈Marchosias Drive⌋”

The change within the room could felt as even the leak of bloodlust clashing within the hall was crawling around the skin of those outside, as soon as these began to step forward an explosion of power erupt from the hall causing the surrounding background to scream in terror as the power driven behind each force was overwhelming, using her katana Sae swings her katana down on Elizabeth who dodges in return kicking her away making the ground screech as their footwork never leave the ground, their swords go within their range zones causing shrill sounds to leak out from within.

“Spear of Thor”

Sae dove backwards with light inside of her hands, as she threw the lightning which was in her right hand at Elizabeth who saw this and tried to catch it with her bare hands but the result was that it split up into several more spears which began to aim at Elizabeth who kept on dodging them. A pitch black flame was found next in Sae’s hand spiraling around her arm, this meant a new attack was going to be launched fearing this Elizabeth drove herself to stop her by all means as she stabbed her sword inwards but that was blocked by her sword as the black flame focused on one point of her hand, the index finger which started to have a red glow in that pitch black flame making a shrill sound Elizabeth came to know she had fallen into a trap.

“This is something most demons do, Lado”

A clear point blank blast hit Elizabeth who was dragging herself into the ground numerous times as she staggered to stand back up, that spell was the racial technique of the demons of old it was their signature move how had this young girl in front of Lilia learn that.

“La danza del diablo”

The quickened rate of Sae’s speed was overwhelming as she approached Elizabeth striking her at the core of her chest, making her cough out blood as the result. But as Lilia stopped her own drawback using the coughed out blood her eyes had gone fully dark as blood red crown circled her head, wings of blood red opened up as she roared a blood curdling screech.

“Las garras del diablo”

Sae’s sword seemed to vanish as they collided into each other once more, their claws were hitting each other at a rate an ordinary sword would have been destroyed. As the world which was enveloping them was on the verge of collapsing Sae pulled back and opened up her palm with a mass of energy swimming inside of that palm of hers making the walls and pillars shatter as they are devoured by it, Elizabeth dives forward to stop it but she was already too late.

“GRAN DEY LADO!!”

 

A burst of black energy fell upon her making her dark world turn white, it seemed like that whiteness had reached its way to her soul but she felt like she was being pulled back. Elizabeth opened her eyes and saw Sae who stood above her sighing as the hallway began to crumble into the real world.

Sigh For a True Ancestor you sure are reckless, what would you do if you actually died and left an entire kingdom of vampires leaderless. Think Liz Think, your kingdom would crumble and your people will suffer because of you”

“Liz?”

“Saying Elizabeth is a pain in the ass so I decided to shorten it. I’ve defeated you, hence you’ll become my….I haven’t decided yet. We’ll think about it later, you should rest. Revival saps most of your energy however due to you being a True Ancestor you survived and recovered most of your strength quite easily”

“…..heh”

This was what Liz was looking for, someone who actually cared about her. It didn’t mattered what sort of relationship she had with her, she just wanted to see the love and care that humans and other races gave to each other. In the end she got what she wanted. Rather Liz was blushing that Sae was princess carrying her. 

The world was shaken in another way as it saw Sae had won against a being who could be called a wall of strength, this proved to everyone that Sae was no ordinary girl. And to the said person herself she wanted to run away from the aforementioned flags that would be raised from this very event.

“Sae-chan!!!”

Rin called out to her as she started make her way towards her.

“Vampire loli getto”

“Idiot”

Rin hit her head making her almost drop the still dazed Liz.

“What was that for?!”

“You’re an idiot!”

“What for?!”

“I believe at times Sae can be really dense protagonist”

“Oi what form of action have I- Oh…”

“Umu”

“So what should I do so you can be happy?”

“Uh”

“I know!”

Sae kisses Rin’s cheek and smiles brattishly.

“There happy?”

Now Rin’s face was the one which was blushing along with Liz. 

5