Side Story 2: The Heroes’ Union
159 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Side Story 2: The Heroes' Union

In the capital city of Rosalia the class F students were inside of a cafe set up for nobles and royalty eating at a large table, today they had the room for themselves eating food which was delicious beyond belief.

"I heard from the intel I set up at the Academy Sensei defeated the Queen of Darkness Elizabeth"

"As expected of our demon Sensei she is strong without doubt"

"So what are we going to do now?"

"What do you mean Salis?"

"I mean right after the tournament we are graduating what do we do after that?Its only obvious that we will go separate ways and nations will begin to fight each other over control of us or go on conquests on smaller nations"

"Hmmmm true what do you say Fear?"

"I suggest we create an organization very much like the Adventurer's Guild but for beings like us"

"Huh?"

"Yes an organization that specializes in the peacekeeping of nations and high ranking quests which even S rank adventurers fear to do"

"Sounds good"

"What do we call this organization of ours?"

"Fear Brigade"

"Hell no"

"Nuh uh"

"No ways"

"Its too much"

"WHY ARE YOU REJECTING IT SO MUCH!!"

"It sounds so evil that even the villagers will flee at hearing it"

"Gah?!"

"So any suggestions for a name?"

"Dragon's Fist"

""""""Denied""""""

"WAH!!"

"Divine-"

""Denied"

"I didn't even finish my sentence!"

"Got it, why not just The Heroes' Union"

"Hmmm sounds good"

"Very good"

"Its decided then we shall be known as the Heroes' Union although I wanted us to be known as the Fear Brigade"

"Gahahahahaha we weren't gonna let you humiliate us Fear"

On that day the students who were from Class F came together and created a organization so powerful that even the Adventurer's Guild was afraid to even disturb its activities dually led by Fear and Karin.

5