Epilogue: The Magical Girl and co. run away from the flags raised from defeating the Queen of the Night
244 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Epilogue: The Magical Girl and co. run away from the flags raised from defeating the Queen of the Night

"This is bad"

"Is it?"

"Yes it is"

Sae said whilst wearing a cloak that had changed her appearance into a regular person whilst she wore it. Sae was rather depressed after realizing that she had defeated a person with so much reputation that it had given her a headache. There was not only were the flags she had risen by training class F into cheats but there was her being almost being guild master for the mage and adventurer's guilds. It was pretty troubling for her. Liz was currently in a form no one had seen before, she was aged up about in her twenties with her long silver hair tied into a high ponytail wearing a stewards's suit instead of a maid outfit. It seemed to fit her in this form which emphasized her curves that kind of made Sae jealous, in her younger form she wore the traditional maid uniform with more frills. More than anything else she stared at Liz's chest which was rather large and looked down at her own which was rather moderate compared to hers.

"Ah there you are, I was looking for you everywhere Sae-chan"

Shizu said with a smile as she joined her at the cafe table.

"How did you notice?"

"There's only one person here who is acting all depressed and sad"

"Ah"

"I have to thank you for your help. I have accomplished what I wanted as a teacher. Please take care of me from now on"

"You're welcome, wait what did you say?"

Sae had to ask that question as she thought she heard something absurd.

"I said please take care of me from now on"

"Wait why?"

"I've decided who I am going to spend my life with now"

"Uhhhhh"

"That is to say I've-"

"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!"

"Welcome aboard teacher of the Magic Academy, may we give our all to Sae-sama, our love"

What is this?Communism?!Am I being shared by these two?!Sae screamed as she looked at Shizu and Liz who had a similar gaze directed at Sae. It was only for a brief second before they returned to their natural state, one being reserved and composed the other being a bit air headed and smiling more than she used to. That is when it hit her. What if she changed her form and travelled the world like that, everyone too.

"Liz you gave me a great idea"

"I beg your pardon My Darling Master"

"You just gave me an excellent idea, hurry and call everyone here"

"At your command My Darling Master whom entranced my heart with your darling bruises which still bind my soul to you"

"Shizu you can go home, I'll be alright"

"As you wish."

Shizu had an uncertain gaze about her as she left the vicinity of the place, but then her eyes sparkled as she thought up of something and quickly vanished.

"Shizu is definitely planning something."

Sae muttered under her breath, it wasn't long before Liz had brought everyone.

"Sae-chan what did you call us for?"

"We are going on a real adventure, completely different places, new monsters and fights!!But first do you all know how to advance your age considerably like Lilia here"

"Oh?I do not know when was the last time I did that"

"Hmmm I used to do it back in high school so I could say that my mother was joining some stuff, hmm yeah"

"Then let's head out today before anymore stupid flags come up!"

Hours later Sae had summoned an RV type magical device she called Honoka-chan, a golem which could transform into all sorts of vehicle types it was all too convenient for this world but she was not willing to sell it to Rosalia for anything.

"So everyone is done preparing right?"

"Yes My Darling Master they are finished"

"Yup I want to go to the Eastern Federation I heard its very similar to Japan, we might make some detours but that is okay!"

"I want to eat rice again"

"I hear food in my ears....I am glad to have fallen against Master's sword"

"OK let's go then!!"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!"

A shriek is heard right before they are about to enter the RV as the figure of Shizu is seen with a large bag but what was behind her was rather the stuff one would see in anime or manga it was a mass of knights chasing her. This was what she was planning, Sae sighed whilst touching her head.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!"

"I AM SOOOOORRY!!!I JUST QUIT MY JOB EARLY AND THE HEADMASTER DIDN'T WANT THAT SO THIS HAPPENED!!IT'S MY TIME TO ADVENTURE THE WORLD!!"

"FINE GET ON!!"

Shizu flung her enormous bag into Sae who immediately took her bag into her inventory, teleporting in close range she princess carries Shizu who gets surprised and finds herself in the RV which begins to drive away at high speeds.

"Ah well another weird one was added to our ranks"

"Indeed"

And so their adventure into this new world without any control of where to go began.

6