Prologue 4: The Magical Girl Decides To Head Off To The Theocracy To Check On One Of Her Archnemesises
122 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue 4: The Magical Girl Decides To Head Off To The Theocracy To Check On One Of Her Archnemesises

The days within the magi-device Honoka-chan were peaceful as they rode on the tough stone road which was laid out beautifully as each as resting inside of the RV.

"Ahhhh I haven't had a rest like this in ages"

"Wow me neither I was busy strategizing and defeating bosses left, right and center"

"Hey Sae"

"Yeah?"

"Remember Black Kitty-chan I heard she got reincarnated here as a saint mind wanting to check up on her"

"Yeah sure I was wondering what type of monstrosity she has become become literally"

Sae laughed as she remembered just how insane Black Kitty was to the point that she had actually thought they were all living inside of a light novel and it was comedic type one too, moreover her skillset was over all rounder but considering she could attack both long range and close range she was a factor that made her super dangerous. Sae fell into deep thought reimagining what her last battle with her had been like.

Rounds of energy bullets escaped her as she dodged them at high speeds as the concrete was unearthed by their sheer might whilst a teleporting black cat theme girl was attacking her within her sword's reach, she had an insane way of fighting summoning golems randomly just to keep Sae busy it was at the cost of losing her entire family to memory loss that she was able to get her weakness but that too was failing. Black Kitty had a tenuous amount of awareness it was as if the gods she was always talking about were aiding her even at this moment not stopping to think twice about anything she was truly a tough opponent and all of her attacks countered Sae's on a level that was frightening, a true nemesis indeed but she was too weak to respond to her attacks, in spite damaging her to some extent it was not enough to take her down and so that event happened where Rin had to die.

She purposefully cut her memories of that time because she would feel the same urge to kill her once again if she were to meet her and at the same time she was smiling staring at the reincarnated Rin who was even more cuter than the last.

"W-What is it Sae-chan?"

"Something seems missing and I just remembered what it was"

Their adult forms were a little more different than their usual forms, Sae's pale white hair was kept in two twin tails, her red eyes were even more brighter plus her somewhat flat chest was bigger something than she didn't think of until she saw Rin and Athena's enormous cannons yes she became depressed after that but this form was absolute!However it was still smaller than those two's, Rin's was a little more in size, she wore a black frill type dress and still wore her witch hat making her seem Sae-ish. Rin herself retained her black long hair from her previous life, whilst her blue eyes were more of the type that made one think of the sea with her clothes being close to a secretary missing one thing.

"Here"

"Ehhhh?"

Sae threw the glasses that Rin clumsily caught and stared at her confused, she did wear glasses because she was visually impaired but now she didn't need them because magic would fix such easily.

"Why the glasses?"

"Because they will look good on you"

"Huh?"

"Try them on and ask Stolas, Liz and Shizu how you look"

She wears them and asks them all, Stolas who is a beautiful maid with long blood red hair and golden eyes and of course she still held that emotionless face of hers.

"Cute"

"Eh?"

"Indeed they suit you"

"Ehh?"

"Super beautiful"

"Ehhh?"

"See? I told you they will say you look beautiful Rin-chan, ain't we already close to the Theocracy by now?"

"6 kilometers left to destination"

"Ah great time to rest for now"

Rin was left staring at Sae who dozed off into a deep sleep, scratching her cheek as she saw this mahou shoujo nonchalantly give herself yet another day long sleep. 

2