Chapter 19: The Magical Girl Becomes a Parent And Decides To Have Fun With The Magic Sports
107 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 19: The Magical Girl Becomes a Parent And Decides To Have Fun With The Magic Sports

What exactly had Sae done to be called mother by such a young child?If anyone was to hear her say that they would look at her funny or maybe not because this world was different from her own. Both Sae and Rin were confused as can be, it was obvious who was the cause of the confusion.  She had snowy white hair and golden eyes with twisted horns in her hair wearing an adorable Alice type of goth loli dress, her name was Snow the doppelgänger who had given Kuroe problems. But it was that very child who was sold to become a slave because of her white hair, she was calling Sae her mother.

“Wait wait wait wait please rephrase your words b-but you are calling Sae your mother?!”

“Yes…Sae is Snow’s mama”

“What kind of flag is this?!I didn’t want to be a parent yet?!”

“Sae not Snow’s mama?”

Snow looks up to Sae with tears welling up in her golden eyes, it was at this point the maternal instincts that made Sae a woman scream that what she was about to do was terrible!

“NO SNOW IS DEFINITELY MY CHILD!!!”

“Ah”

Rin’s mouth opened wide and stared at Sae who suddenly hugged Snow with an embrace that was just lovely to look at. Her expression was similar to a certain yellow mouse that was very popular in a video game about capturing animals. Sae continued to hug Snow as if she was a plushie.

“What about Rin, who is she to you Snow”

“Papa?”

Snow tilted her head cutely, despite being disappointed in being called a dad she couldn’t help but run to her side and embrace both her and Sae as well. How could one not react to this child’s cuteness?!She was too precious and too adorable to be left alone.

“I guess children are universally cute no matter who they call their parents”

“I think I will need to spoil her as well”

“Same here. She has lived such a bad life and I think she needs to be as happy as children should be”

“Though her expressionless face will probably last a lifetime”

“She’s cuter that way”

Both Shizu and Liz had a conversation about how fortunate Snow was for being in Sae and Rin’s care whilst Stolas was patting her head with a small yet kind expression on her face. The two had suddenly turned into a pair of doting parents within an instant.

“Alright, we might need to ask Snow some questions”

“Indeed. I want to know who would make such a cute child an assassin”

Sae walked with Snow holding her hand along with Rin, it seemed like a true family. Though if one were to be honest, Sae would be better fit in the role of father whilst Rin would sit in the role of mother but Snow had no better idea than that. She sits on Sae’s lap staring at Clare and Kuroe.

“First off, who is the one who sent you?”

“The Olphenia Kingdom, they sent me to raid one of the cities of the Saints and keep them busy whilst they were planning something I am not sure what”

Snow spoke so many words than she was usually used to, it gave off a different aura than what Sae was used to.

“I see, it is them. Well that figures”

“What is up with this Olphenia Kingdom and what’s its beef with you guys?”

Sae asked Clare who seemed to be knowledgeable about the matter, it involved her in the end and she had to resolve it as soon as possible.

“It is a small kingdom that is filled to the brim with corruption and crime. So much we had to step in and intervene in some of its politics as well as shuffle most of the people out of the country’s power hierarchy. We thought we had finally fixed the problem but it seems that we had lied to ourselves and it has merely grown from within”

“What can I do to help?”

“You might as well cut off the head of the snake instead of the tail, enter Olphenia election”

“Since when did the politics flag raise its head up?”

“No, Sae-chan the Olphenia election is not a political election that is done in the usual way. Its rather unusual, several contestants enter a series of games and sports that determine who would be the leader of the country and nobility. Of course the current nobility and royalty cheat to stay in power”

“In other words Magical Olympics with politics. Well then I guess we are going to have some fun tomorrow. Heheheheheh”

“Hearing you say that makes it obvious that you are going to be Overpowered throughout the whole game and you’ll end up crushing them out of sheer joy”

Rin, Kuroe, Liz and Shizu all said simultaneously.

“HEY !! I WILL SHOW RESTRAINT AND ONLY USE 20% BELIEVE ME MORE WILL YA!!”

Clare laughed as she saw this and invited them to dinner which was more loud and rowdy now that Sae and Kuroe had reunited. She even played with Snow who was like a cat that would come to her to be fed and patted. 

The morning soon rises and just as expected Sae and co. had left for Olphenia. Kuroe and Clare drank tea together alone in the room whilst looking over the now risen sun and the waking city. 

“Did I make the right decision trusting that girl?”

“Yes you did Clare-neesama. Sae is strong willed and can face anything head on without a single care in the world. She held the world on her back when she defeated me after all”

“As for that child?”

“She is under the greatest protection she’ll ever have and might become very strong in the future. Knowing how Sae has an odd effect of strangely making people just as unreasonable as her.”

Clare smiled as she drank her tea with Kuroe who ate another cookie.

“Besides that I heard she made the Heroes’ Union from a class of misfits and dropouts from the Magic Academy”

“…..That Heroes’ Union?”

“Yes”

“She is certainly an anomaly”

“She is nonsensically strong and can elevate others to similar strengths”

“I am afraid of what will happen if she trains the wrong people”

“That will never happen. Though the possibility is very much real”

They spoke of the future as they started to go to other topics with the first being the movement of the Demon King.

The capital of Olphenia was somewhat good due to the nobles and royalty having to keep appearances that corruption hadn’t tainted the country. But to everyone who actually lived in this country they could see through the lies and were tired of it hence why people always tried to win the election for the justice of the people. As always they lost to the cheating nobles but this election was different there was a group of strong looking girls had entered this election, they seemed like foreigners who taught this was just a fun game however it was obvious that they were not unwitting of the situation before them.

“Your Majesty, it seems one of them looks like the slave we lost to the Theocracy”

“Oh?That’s interesting, perhaps it’s the one of those girls who captured the slave and thought they could just interfere with us again. Alright you know what to do”

“Right!”

The king was among the contestants as this election could even replace royalty, it was just a nerve wrecking election that they had to make sure they cheated each and every year to stay in their positions. The first game was weight lifting, the strongest had to lift up a bar supported by Damascus steel. The nobles had rigged it that only they could lift it up and none of the peasants could ever hope to lift up.

“First off is the contestant Fritz Gerald “

He was a noble with a similarly fat body but it was enough to fool people his strength made him more or less like a boar. He reaches down to pick it up as easily as usual but sees something is utterly wrong here. He can’t lift it up. No matter how much he tries to , it won’t get off from the ground. Fritz sweats a ton and gathers all his strength to lift it up. He succeeds but under the cost of his pants ripping open and revealing the boar imprinted briefs he was wearing. He quickly puts it down with a red face, proceeding to tell the representative for the games to disqualify him. 

A woman whose beauty and buxom body made every man lust after her with light pink hair and crimson red eyes wearing a suit of black lifts up the weights with one finger, the index finger to be exact causing the crowds to be shocked out of their minds as they see this she even throws it into the air and catches it with her pinky. After that the non-noble contestants could lift the weights as if it were an easy thing filling up the ranks which used to be empty in last year’s records with potential people.

Normally no one should have been able to lift it up but it seemed the magic that was required to make it heavier for the peasants had either shifted or become nulled as it was much easier for those with actual strength to lift it up easily. This started to cause a tiny amount of panic rise inside the heart of the king and his advisor.

“Eh?!What was that?!”

“I don’t know but isn’t that thing supposed to be lifted up by people who are nobles?”

“That’s right” 

“Then what the hell happened here?!”

“I-I don’t know my King!”

“And who is that woman!I have never heard of person who could lift up something that is heavy for even a warrior with their index finger no less!”

“I am trying to find out!”

“Then find out faster!”

That’s right a group of abnormal anomalies had entered the election and all of the nobles were going to see pure despair because no matter how they would try to cheat, a certain magical girl with her lack of common sense was going to make it hell for them.

3