Chapter 21: The Birth Of A New Magical Girl In A Different World
95 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 21: The Birth Of A New Magical Girl In A Different World

Sae and Rin were wiping their sweat after the match they had included themselves in, it was a fun game that made them smile despite their opponents obviously trying their hardest against a pair of monsters who were experts at the game’s foundation. They were greeted by Stolas who was coming from her own game which involved bull fighting having a slight smile on her face

“Yo Stolas what is the problem?Why are you smiling like that?”

“Master I have procured the famed ‘rice and soy sauce’ from my game”

““UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!””

Sae and Rin who were both craving the taste of rice screamed out in joy, this was something that not even the unique delicacies of this world could beat since their tastes transcended even worlds.

“Good job!I will cook some curry tonight”

“Curry?!Hurray!!”

“What are you guys making noise for?”

The others had returned having visited the food stalls which had been placed between the stages. Shizu had been buying all sorts of stuff with Snow even playing the games they had for children winning some prizes as a result.

“So what’s next?”

“I heard there is something like a volleyball game”

“How the hell did they get so many of our world’s sports in a fantasy world such as this?”

“I do not know Sae, but I believe that this had to be the summoned hero’s influence”

“Those guys gotta relax”

“Indeed”

“I’ll go buy something to eat whilst you three go to the next game”

Shizu was fully engaged in the food culture scene of the land as she walked away from the monsters who were talking about the next game they were about to conquer everyone in. Eyes were on the trio walking down to the next stage of the games Snow walked between Sae and Rin holding their hands swinging them as she did so. Her emotionless face showed nothing but if one stared into her eyes they could see she was very happy. Even those who saw her thought the same way as showers of praises of how cute she was were all around her. The game was simple, it was similar to volleyball in all ways and manners which made Rin and Sae join the game as well with a fire in their eyes.

The stage was one close to the sea, which was obvious as the capital was near the ocean where it received its blessings from. Sae and Rin changed into beach swimsuits showing off their bodies as they did so. Snow was in a school swimsuit with her name written on it in Japanese of course, to be honest her cuteness exploded to the point people wished she was their little sister, Shizu was a cool beauty with glasses wearing a one piece type swimsuit and Liz was wearing a black bikini which fully showed off her curves, Stolas was within a maid stylized swimsuit. These girls who just entered the election were beauties who could cause any man fall in love with them, Sae and Rin waved their hands towards the watching crowds who screamed in mere excitement something that hadn’t been there in the beach volleyball event. After all beach volleyball was a sport of both beauty and skill.

“Yosh here we go, I bet many know the rules of this game. Don’t let the ball hit the ground if it does it’s a point. We are only having 6 matches of this, maximum points will be 60. Alright GO!!”

The announcer was just as pumped up to see these girls play this game just as everyone else, Sae and Rin’s opponents were two muscle idiots who were flexing their muscles earlier whilst the girls were preparing themselves by stretching their bodies and adjusting their strength so they could not be too overpowered.

“We will go easy on you and take the win okay?”

“Don’t worry even if you lose the cost will be your bodies”

“Heh don’t worry about us, we wouldn’t know about you guys however”

“We will certainly beat muscle headed chumps like you”

Despite their gazes of lust the girls were confident in their skills and even replied in full pride that they were the ones who were going to pay with their bodies. The two idiots preferably named muscle idiot A and B tensed up as Rin served the ball which spun past A who didn’t even see how the ball drove itself past him and land on the ground within seconds. Upon seeing this B began to sweat as they were about to get into a tough and intense war of attrition.

Rin’s beast strength made it difficult to save the hits she was doing even if they had managed to slip past her there was Sae who saved those slips. This pair was strong maybe the strongest they ever met, none of their tricks were working on these two. The first match was over and they had scored zero whilst the two girls had scored 10, they had to change their tactics otherwise they would lose their precious positions and many of an enemy would devour them. 

ROUND 2 (Maybe they’ll win and have a fighting chance)

Rin and Sae had switched with Sae being the one serving, the two muscle idiots realized Rin was better because she was predictable, Sae’s serves were fast and almost unseeable as they couldn’t even catch them. Even if they could their hands would have been injured and they would be finished as all their hard work would be wasted if they lost their hands. Another round lost to newbie girls. 20 - 0

ROUND 3(They’ll certainly do it!I know it!)

It was Rin again, the use of magic was not forbidden and so these burly men decided to use physical strength boost spells. Their efforts were laid to waste as Rin destroyed them by flying past their toughest defenses such as the Iron Wall skill and the Shield Titan skill, she was a beast what could a human even expect from her. Snow was at the sidelines cheering for her and Sae which made them even more difficult to even predict. They had to give up their team would win, they had to trust their senpais that would definitely turn things around for them. 30 - 0

ROUND 4(…….I still have hope for them)

Liz and Stolas stepped up into the stage with the two new muscle idiots smiling after obviously using some magic drugs to boost their physical abilities it didn’t turn out well since they were dealing with a dragon and a true ancestor vampire. Each of their serves were being blocked by Liz who was agile each to make them hit the ground and they couldn’t protect their side because of Stolas’ monstrous strength. 40 - 0

ROUND 5(…..this is hopeless) 

Struggling to even get a single point through they use spells to boost their strength even further just to win the game but as expected of a dragon and a true ancestor all they meet is failure. 50 - 0

ROUND 6(…..)

The drugs and skills take a lethal turn as they all go against them at the worst possible timing thus they fail even at being desperate making Sae’s team win the match and making the other more normal players get instead.

VICTORY: SAE AND CO. 

Sae and the rest came back from their match with smiles on their faces, Snow runs up to her and offers her a cold drink.

“Thank you Snow, you’re such a helpful little kid”

“Ehe”

Snow cutely laughs as she makes everyone dote on her even more. Everyone gets to relax on the beach as they play in the ocean water.

“Man you are saving us Lady”

“No I am just having fun”

“Really?The matches this year are far more easier, and we are going to be ruling this country soon because of you and your friends”

“Its nothing much”

Sae talked to one of the people who had come to thank her for all the work she was doing by making the stage equal for all. It made sense for them to come when they had a break like this thus she was showered in a whole new light of smiles filled with the high beams of happiness. She turns over to Rin who is drinking juice from a coconut wearing sunglasses whilst she is under the shade.

“So what game is next?”

“A regular fight to the death match”

“Uwah how fast did this turn into a blood brawl”

“Umu”

“Announcement: The Champion Jalgur Smitol is said to be participating this year again”

Suddenly Snow who had been playing in the sand paused and dropped the shovel that she had been holding and stared at the image of the champion of this particular game. Sae got up quickly and walked up to her.

“Snow”

Snow turned her gaze to Sae who beckoned her to come towards her. In her eyes was a look of pain and sorrow as well as traces of anger with Sae understanding very well who it was to Snow and what it meant for her.

“Let me guess, this is the kind of man you were sold to and forced you to be an assassin.”

Snow slowly nods with Sae silently hugging her and patting her head as she did so.

“I know you have dealt with pain and suffering before having met me and everyone else. I know you cannot erase that past away with any kind of love but I certainly know that you can fight and defeat it. You can prove to the one who made you suffer that you have changed and have become much stronger just by living with us. I’ll support you all the way”

“As will I”

Rin said as well with Sae being silently glad she was there at the right time. 

“Do not forget about me Master”

“Same here”

“You can do it Young Lass”

“We are here for you”

“See?Everyone that you love is standing with you and will support you all the way”

“…….thank…..you”

She silently let out tears as she smiled at everyone before hugging Sae and Rin with everyone joining in.

People were afraid to enter this tournament as it did involve people dying, only adventurers could participate in this because they could avoid death in similar ways. Jalgur was the right hand man of the king and the one who had a mass of slaves under him even though he had this background no one could do a single thing to him, he was far too strong. Thus the tournament was always cut down to a couple of matches with some strong adventurers, all he had to do was beat the one who was the strongest runner up and continue his operations as usual. But he was hearing an unfamiliar name being called out as it was beating the strongest adventurers as it rose from the depths and was getting closer and closer to where he was. Everyone was cheering for the person who rose from below and waiting for him to come out. Jalgur pushes back his black hair and enters the stage what he is met with is a young girl with snowy white hair and golden eyes wearing a black and purple dress with light black gauntlets on her hands with violet stockings and black boots carrying a black katana at her left side, the thing he noticed the most is the twisted horns she had and he then remembered a certain slave of his who got captured by the enemy was this her?

“START!!”(Announcer)

“Well I do not know what you are doing here but you are just going to lose like the others who came before you. Honestly a rejected and cursed child such as you thinks she can defeat and kill me preposterous!!”

“Watch……..as Snow beats you…..”

“Snow?Who gave you that name?Is that the bitch who beat you?I will defeat her and break her just as I did to you!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

“Mama cannot….lose to…the likes of you….Snow will prove it to you……Snow can make her own fate!!!”

A visible aura covers Snow that makes Jalgur tense up immediately as she disappears from his sight and quickly draws her katana that crashes into his sword’s scabbard pushing him back as she does so. A mass of impact filled hits make their marks known onto the ground as cracks and upturning of the earth itself happens the more she pushes him back. The more she does these attacks the more his long sword’s scabbard starts to break into pieces. The final blow to it is when she thrusts the katana into the base of the scabbard breaking it entirely causing Jalgur to be sent flying by the massive blowback that occurs from such a hit. Surprised and angered Jalgur quickly stands up  and sprints towards her swinging his sword in a huge arc slash but she leaps forward and lightly lands on the body of his sword making him even more shocked as she kicks his face before making a double slash on his chest with blood spraying all over the place.

“Huh?I got injured?By a stupid cursed brat?IMPOSSIBLE”

“Possible”

“DAMNED BRAT I WILL RIP THAT USELESS PRIDE AWAY FROM YOU AND MAKE YOU SUFFER TENS TIMES MORE THAN YOU DID WHEN YOU WERE JUST MY SLAVE!!I WILL TURN EVERYONE YOU LOVE INTO PLAYTHINGS!!”

Jalgur shouts in pure anger as he rushes towards Snow who had flustered for a moment but then looks at Sae who gives her a thumbs up before smiling as she gives out the following words.

“Become the best you can be”

Something sparks within Snow who had been hollow and without anything all her life. A breeze of wind had come her way after all this time, she had friends and family now. The world was slowing down with Jalgur’s sword mere centimeters from her face, her enemy was a demon. The same demon who tormented her all her living life and she had power to take back her life. In her hand was her mother’s favored weapon and she could feel a soul within it as she answers to its call, upon doing so an instant change occurs.

An immediate burst of light occurs just as Jalgur is about to cut her face open getting knocked into the wall by such. He is blinded by what is happening with the light slowly receding with time. There she was, Snow was in a different getup than from before. She was dressed in an adorable black dress with white frills and ribbons as well as black and white stockings with boots the same color as her dress. In her left hand is a uniquely designed katana with a dragon spiraling around the scabbard, her hair was cutely tied into twin tails and her horns cutely decorated in black stars and white hearts. 

“Ah…..she…..transformed?!”

“But I thought you didn’t have the power to make other girls into magical girls!!”

“I DON’T!!”

This was a shock to Sae who had tried to do it a thousand times during when Rin was alive and when she was alone in her previous world. Snow smiled at her mother before turning her gaze to Jalgur who came running towards her.

“BLADE THRUST!!”

“SWORD DANCE!!”

Snow dances away from his sword thrusts and swiftly moves under his swings and slashes at his chest once more with several arcs of highlighted slashes tracing her attacks as Jalgur is pushed back by her increasing strength with the final push that sends him flying into the wall is a punch. Snow wipes her sword off his blood and points at the smoke filled wall.

“DAMNED BRAT!!!”

Jalgur emerges out as a total monster with robust horns, red skin and darkened eyes with a great sword in his hands. He swings his sword in a sweeping motion however Snow merely dodges it as if he was going in the slowest speed possible landing on his sword as she drop kicks into his face which is enough to send him flying but he stops such with his great sword however what he meets as soon as he stops is a myriad of blades all floating near his proximity panicking with a fluster as he quickly swings at them. Even worse is the girl who sprinting towards him leaping once and appearing onto his large body.

“Spinning Ice Dance”

Snow sheaths the katana into its scabbard and summons two black colored daggers in her hands which she uses to cut Jalgur’s body up as she spins across his body leaving a bloody trail of cuts before she reaches his face  which she quickly kicks immediately. But Jalgur smiles as he grabs her leg and throws her towards the wall, with the image of her body being broken into pieces he roars in joy only to be interrupted by the mana that Snow leaks out with an intense concentration. She is standing on the wall with her katana in the scabbard as a ring of white energy surrounds her, Jalgur runs towards her with a panicking heart but he is too late as the next thing that happens terrifies him. She boosts herself by leaping forward from the wall, all his eyes could see is a motion blur with golden lines coming towards him and the expected result of a thousand slashes occurring all over his body with his blood sent flying everywhere. Jalgur screams in pain as this happens.

“STOOOOOOP!!”

“No”

Her voice is as close as his ear as he turns around to swing his great sword only to miss her by a few seconds, this happens plenty a time creating the dust cloud which completely covers the battle stage.

“I can no longer sense her presence, what has happened here?What is going on?COME OUT AND FACE ME YOU BRAT!!!”

He howls in anger but then he notices a golden afterglow that trails itself quickly towards him unable to do anything the dust clears up with Snow being in front of him.

“?!”

“Spirit Breaker”

She punches right into his solar plexus with her palm as several symbols appear in the air all symboling the words soul and spirit in the different languages of this world and the other world she was told stories of by Sae and Rin. Jalgur is sent flying into the distance hitting the wall and dropping to the ground, his eyes are whitened out as Snow walks towards him. He wakes up a few seconds immediately as he senses her presence in front of him, all battered up and bruised he groans as he begins to beg for his life.

“W-Wait we can talk this out!We can-?!”

“Go…to hell”

Snow cuts off his head before he utters another word. She undoes her magical girl transformation with the crowd going wild as she had defeated a demon in their stage, walking a small distance away from him Snow sits down hugging her knees as she does so. 

“You did great out there.”

“As expected of my child hehehe”

“Mama…..Papa…”

“You even transformed into a magical girl which surprised me!I am going to spoil you rotten with some ice cream and cake!”

“Sae that would be too much for the child”

“No she did it!I was unable to make a single person transform but she did!!I am so proud of her”

“……”

Snow had been shedding tears at this point, as both these two and everyone else truly loved her. 

““Snow what’s wrong?!Did that bastard sneak in an attack somewhere?!””

The two said at the same time as she shakes her head smiling as she did so.

“Snow….is glad…She got to meet everyone…Snow is happy…”

The two hug her with smiles on their faces. Snow could make her own fate and her own destiny no one would tell her how to live her life. And just like that the first magical girl was born into the world, her name was going to be known as Snow Hoshikawa. 

3