Chapter 22: The Magical Girl Shows Off Even More
98 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 22: The Magical Girl Shows Off Even More

More than anything else the elections this year were a mess because of the presence of the foreigners, the people who met the criteria were actually winning as the equipment was failing for them or they didn’t meet the unfair standards they had placed for the people and lost their jobs to them. The king was in pure agony as even his right hand man had fallen into the hands of the enemy dying and exposing their corruption from the inside out. A humiliating defeat was at hand and he was afraid to admit that he didn’t see this coming as soon as he saw the nobles fall one by one to these foreigners, he had to make a plan and right now. The girl who began all of this was entering the final stage of the election which was a magic only battle with the leader of the nation usurping his throne. The one whose group had the most wins was the one who was elected to have this honorable fight. The king was confident he would win this because of the special tool he had to deter her from even attacking or using magic at all, he smiled with his piggish face and snortled as he stepped on the stage. He claps his hands in anticipation for the spell he is about to do, when she least expect he would use it and overturn all of their dreams of freedom. 

“Welcome to the final stage, I believe no one other than you has reached this stage before and you are in fact the very first however do not let that get to your head. I am very proficient at magic and I will lose to no one.”

“Sorry, I believe your tricks and cheating will not work here. Quit hiding your piggish appearance.”

“?!”

“I am a mage who specializes in magic and I believe that is right to use magic with no cheats like mana draining tools or equipment that makes one feel weak as soon as they step onto the stage.”

She knew everything, who was this girl?Just where did she come from?Was this the one the slave who defeated his right hand man called her mother?Was this her real mother?So many questions ran through the king’s mind but she had seen through his panic and merely smiled. She wore a smug smile on her face and folded her arms.

“C’mon now its nothing to be ashamed off, being a pig in real life is not so bad”

“YOU FUCKING BITCH!!”

“Heh”

He fell right into her trap as him launching himself forward like this caused the landmine that was several steps before her to detonate immediately into an explosion, she could hear pig like squeal in the midst of the flames which were all pushed away by the force of a great cane as a really obese pig standing on its legs stood in place of the king with a cane that had a glowing flame colored orb.

“You will pay very dearly with your life!!”

“We’ll see about that”

The king didn’t want to believe her as he floated high up in the high where she couldn’t reach him, it was not possible for a fire ball or thunder bolt to strike him from the height he was. The announcer counted down to the last digits as the king smiled with a grin that this girl was just bluffing after all, he spoke the chant and fired it at her. But much to his surprise Sae leapt up before the spell and hit him with a point blank Blue Berry Explosion spell which threw him to the ground with his fat blubbery body rolled disgustingly on the ground but he stands up quickly and throws another fire ball at her to which Sae dodges simply moving to the side and grabbing it changing its structure into a even large flame as her hand was covered in green liquid as she threw the big fire ball towards him.

“Napalm”

The pig squealed once again as he bore the brunt of the heavy explosion that occurred here, the heat was so intense that everyone had to wipe their foreheads with their hands at the same time. They watched intently as the king had set up a barrier to protect him as he sent several flame spears towards Sae who merely whacked them with her right hand clicking her fingers as an array of arrows shot at his barrier that was cracking every second the arrows hit it. He is forced to leap out of the way but then sees Sae’s boot in front of him, his face is kicked in and he is sent flying across the stadium. He stands up and watches her grin so smugly he showers her in thunderbolts but these all do nothing to her except wrap around her body and grant her more speed. Sae lifts her finger to the air.

“Spatial Pause”

Time pauses as only everyone’s eyes are allowed to move in this frozen time landscape, the demon roars in anger as it runs towards her spouting all sorts of obscenities. She dodges its fist and punches its stomach before leaping backwards with a smirk on her face, summoned several golems who came running at her with liches at the back casting a litany of spells to stop her. Sae dodges this and slaps the golems with point blank red explosions and throws golden dust at the liches who fall back screaming as they get extinguished by her Holy Dust spell which irritates the demon even more as she dodges its claws from hitting her whilst shooting blue flames at the monster with certainty. The demon uses earth to construct a cannon which begins to fire at her Sae nimbly escapes the blast created by this cannon including the splash damage she was supposed to receive by leaping into the air and floating from above. 

“Distance made, alright I haven’t used this in a long time”

Her eyes turn deep sea blue with a target mark inside of them as the calculations of her target’s location being easily shown to her as she points at the demon with a smile. It looked like a typical fantasy orc but those orcs looked more like wild boars and this one looked like a real pig standing on two legs, its body was covered in blood from all the damage she made it take. In its hands was just a cane whose orb no longer glowed and merely looked like a club but it was still firing all sorts of magic towards her. From her right hand a similar cannon made from pure blue and black energy was being constructed in fast time once it was done being made an aria appeared before her as the projectiles were coming towards her closer and closer. This was the very attack that Dantalion had created something Sae copied right at the spot from just seeing her fight. She hadn’t done something like instant magic creation in a while as she stared at the pig in front of her with a smirk on her face.

“Fire”

The shot was as loud as thunder as a blue comet flew across the stage swallowing up everything in its path until it reached its target, being shocked at this point was foolish as everyone knew the demon was burnt to crisp leaving nothing behind. Sae safely glides down to the ground with a smile on her face as the crowd was completely silent before breaking into a loud and mad cheer. She first got hugged by Snow who was waiting for the right time to pounce on her followed by Rin.

“We will now pronounce our new king”

“No sorry I ain’t going to take that flag”

“Eh?”

“Please start exercising some real democracy, allow the people to vote for who they want to become their king, we don’t want another incident such as this one to happen again. Then every 5 years or so they vote again after playing these games fairly.”

“Hmm, you sound wise for your age. I will announce this to the people.”

A ping was heard in the background which made Sae curious as she looked into her status, she sees [Snow has received a surname! Snow Hoshikawa, inheritance of several skills and abilities]. She felt like even if she were to grow up she would be just as cheat as her. Sighing as she does so she looks at Snow who is currently looking up at her.

“Snow?”

“Hehe”

She was happy to be a part of her family and that was all that mattered as she patted her whilst the sun began to set whilst they moved back to the Theocracy’s palace using flight of course. 

The party had returned just in time for dinner with Ilura being happy she handled the issue. To be honest she herself never noticed the king was a demon in disguise due to his nature. 

“We are all glad that you resolved the issue in such a short time”

“Yeah”

“And your reward is in this item box”

“Ohhhh”

Sae took it and observed it as it was in the form of a teddy bear which she took and gave it to Snow who wanted to hold it the most.

“So, what now?”

“We wanted you to stay with us for a while and-“

“Hold the hell up”

Sae stopped them before they could finish their lines of speech.

“This is the flag which goes like because we are in so much debt from you we want you to protect this nation from upcoming dangers and thus problems such as the last one will pop up and thus making me a hero again is it not?!”

“I told you she was sensitive to such things”

“Hahahaha indeed”

“Alright time to execute the let’s run away as fast as we can scene”

“”Ah””

The two sisters opened their mouths in shock as they stared at her saying this and from that moment on everyone was grabbed by a large mana constructed hand as Sae jumped out of the building.

“Should we give chase?”

“No, Sae Hoshikawa is free spirit she loves her freedom and loves to make her own fate”

“She is certainly one who will in the end make everyone happy”

2