Epilogue: Revving up the engine towards our new future
140 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Epilogue: Revving up the engine towards our new future

“THE WIND FEELS SO GREAT!!”

Rin said with a smile on her face as the wind blew right into it, they were back on the road again with an extra digital to their numbers. Honoka-chan had been transformed into a long hotrod car that had enough space to hold them all in. Snow had already fallen asleep because of the rushing comfy wind blowing into her ears, Shizu was lazily staring to the changing landscapes enjoying every bit of it, Stolas and Liz were discussing the past events that happened in the corrupted kingdom which they had just left and moments they personally enjoyed. As for Sae?She was the crazy maniac behind the wheel racing down the road which was rapidly being fixed under the tires of her car. 

“So where do you think we should go to next?”

“May I suggest the merchant city Rivalis?”

Liz made the comment with a smile, Sae was sort of worried about what made her speak so soon.

“Why?We all need to do some shopping and stock up, and there is a little fun event happening there”

“What kind?”

“I will not tell you because that will be spoiling the surprise”

“Ah…..Shizu do you know the event she is talking about?”

“Yes but my lips are sealed, Liz will kill me if I mention it”

“Stolas?”

Stolas was knee deep in sleep with Snow making asking her utterly useless and of course Rin didn’t know anything.

“Alright then, I guess we are heading to the merchant city then. Please don’t be another flag waiting to smack my face”

“Heh, you’ll see. Perhaps you might even take a detour who knows”

“I don’t like this at all”

“I assure you Sae-sama, you will have the best of fun”

“I hope so”

Liz’s plans made her uneasy but if she was going to enjoy herself then it wouldn’t be a problem would it? 

3