Chapter 8. The Wheelchair and the Savior (18+)
1.5k 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
My longest chapter yet with 2000+ words! Please enjoy!

The VIP room was located on the building's uppermost floor. And as soon as our lift reached there, the luxurious theme of a modernized clubroom was apparent from a glance. Leaking sound of popular electronic dance music could be heard from the other side of the thick, glass wall. They even got a jacked bouncer to stand at the entrance to the VIP lounge.

"May I look at your membership, sir?" The bouncer asked with an intimidating tone.

"Junta Minamoto, I have a business with Yuuya Kushida," Uncle Junta told the bouncer without a shred of fear in his face. 

"State your business!" The bouncer told Uncle Junta as he pointed his finger.

This might turn ugly if this bouncer gate keeps us from entering the VIP area.

"That's enough, Tomita!"

From behind the bouncer's back, an intimidating man on a wheelchair approaches the bouncer with an annoyed face.

"Mr. Kushida! This man said that he has a business with you," the bouncer tried to explain the situation.

It turned out that the man behind the bouncer was the leader of Edogawa-gumi himself, Yuuya Kushida. He had a pretty face with a little bit of scars across his nose.

"He did, he's my friend that I've told you about before," Mr. Kushida said with a sinister smile as he strode over to where the bouncer stood before pulling his ear down to his face.

"And yet, you managed to forget about what I've told you and even threatened my guests, just how stupid can you be?" Mr. Kushida said calmly.

"My apologies, sir! I won't repeat the same mistake again, I promised!" The bouncer apologized as tears could be seen falling from eyes, talking about being pathetic.

"You better be! The next time I catch you making another mistake, I'll personally kick you out of here without one of your pinkies," Mr. Kushida told the bouncer as he pushed the bouncer's head away.

"I'm sorry about that, Junta. Let's head inside," Mr. Kushida told my uncle as he guided us into the VIP area.

"Well, that was within my expectation so I'm cool with it. Still, how long has it been since the last time we met? Ten years?" Uncle Junta said with a casual manner.

"That's about right, I think? Still, when you said you have an interesting offer, I didn't think you'd bring your daughters over," Mr. Kushida commented as he looked over at Yumi and I.

"Well, except they're not my daughters," Uncle Junta said, clearing the misunderstanding.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Kushida. My name is Yayoi Minamoto, Uncle Junta's niece. As for the one beside me is Yumi Ishikawa, my classmate," I introduced myself and Yumi as we bowed toward him.

"Hm… how old are you girls again? Well, not that it matters that much since we also employed girls about your age," Mr. Kushida said with a sneer. 

"Yuuya, I'll explain the situation later. Let's go somewhere more private first," Uncle Junta urged.

"Let's head to my personal karaoke, then? This way."

Mr. Kushida guided us through the opulent atmosphere of the VIP hall further to the farthest room on the floor. 

"Please take your seat wherever you're comfortable with," Mr. Kushida told us as he opened the door to his personal karaoke room.

Easily the most spacious room in the building completed with the most modern karaoke set. A king size bed with loveseats of all kinds of colors neatly organized inside.

Both Uncle Junta and Yumi took their seats on one of the loveseat, while I shamelessly took mine on the edge of the bed.

"Well, aren't you one brave lass?" Mr. Kushida said.

"I just feel this is my most natural place to be in this room," I told him.

"You need to be more careful with your behavior, lassie. If only my legs were still moving like how it used to be, I would've jumped and eaten you right here, right now," Mr. Kushida told me as he smacked his legs.

"I see, so that's how it is?"

I jumped from the bed and walked over to Mr. Kushida. From what Uncle Junta told me on our way here, Mr. Kushida once suffered a tame tumor which had been fully removed from his body, but still caused him to become partially paralyzed in the process. 

"From now on, you shall walk amongst men once more," I chanted.

"What is it? A prayer or some sort? As if any kind of gods would heal me, the leader of Tokyo's largest criminal organization," Mr. Kushida retorted.

"Mr. Kushida, if you think every god is virtuous, then you're dead wrong. You can try moving your legs now."

Mr. Kushida squinted his eyes with a dubious look on his face. He looked over his legs before turning his head toward me again.

"I don't know which god you believe in but I don't think that's gonna work, lass," Mr. Kushida said.

"Mr. Kushida, you're surprisingly a superstitious person, huh?" I curiously asked.

"I do believe in the existence of supernatural beings. And I believe my leg paralysis is a form of karma given to me for what I've done in the past," Mr. Kushida told us as he looked upward.

"I see, then you should at least try to stand on your legs to prove it, right?" I urged him.

"Well, if you insist then I guess I can try."

Mr. Kushida slowly but surely moved his legs off from the wheelchair, his eyes widened from the unexplainable miracle that was happening in front of him. 

"... Are you serious?"

Mr. Kushida then looked up to Uncle Junta, to which Uncle Junta only responded with a single nod.

"Lassie, whoever your god is, send my regards toward them," Mr. Kushida told me, finally raising his entire body, balancing his weight on his legs.

"Haha, ahahaha! Lassie! This is a miracle! A miracle I said! I have to give whoever your god is a gift for this miracle!"

I couldn't help but let a soft giggle escape my lips. 

"Fufu, I'm glad that you feel that way, Mr. Kushida. There's a way for you to express your gratitude for the blessing you've just received," I told him as I turned around, throwing my body into his bed.

"What if I told you that I'm actually the deity you wish to give your gratitude to? Would you believe me?" I asked him.

Mr. Kushida responded by joining me on the bed as he gently touched my cheek.

"Junta, she invited herself to the wolf den so you don't mind, right?" Mr. Kushida asked Uncle Junta in a serious tone.

"I'm not her guardian anymore so she's a freeland," Uncle Junta affirmed.

Mr. Kushida immediately pushed his lips toward mine as we began licking each other's mouths in the process. After our short french kiss, I pulled his trouser down along the underwear, exposing the surprisingly massive love rod in its slumber phase.

"Wow… you're even bigger than Uncle Junta," I unintentionally mumbled.

"For real? Junta, to think that you would sleep with your own niece, you're one hell of a trash!" Mr. Kushida told Uncle Junta who was on the receiving end of Yumi's blowjob on the other side of the room.

"Well, you should've known that I'm trash," Uncle Junta replied shortly.

Without minding the two of them, I brought my face over to Mr. Kushida's crotch and started licking his shaft from its base up to its glans several times before putting the whole shape of his cock deep into my throat.

"Ohh! That's amazing!" Mr. Kushida said, seemingly impressed by my deepthroat technique. 

Feeling pumped up, I worked my head up and down as I swallowed Mr. Kushida's entire shaft and pulled my mouth just as my lips sucked on his glans, repeating it until his cock hardened like a baton the moment I let my mouth go. More or less eighteen centimeters in length and five centimeters thick.

I pulled my shorts down, revealing my flooded gate of eden that had been soaking my panties for a while. 

"Ahh, I just can't wait anymore! Thanks for the food!" 

I pulled my panties to the side and positioned my crotch right on top of his raging rod, slowly lowering my hips with my hands making sure the tip of his cock won't slip out of my honey hole.

"Hngh~! Fuck, you're so big!"

Even with only the tip of his cock entering my pussy, the extent of my lower mouth spread open was extraordinary. It felt like his monstrous love rod would ruin my whole vagina if I put the rest of his shaft inside. 

To my surprise, however, as I slowly lowered my hips down to Mr. Kushida's crotch, my lower mouth easily swallowed his entire cock in one go, causing my ass to clap against his hips quite loudly.

"Ohh! So tight!" Mr. Kushida said as he grabbed my ass cheeks and squeezed it as he pleased.

I was somehow able to hold myself from having an early orgasm. My legs were already trembling in ecstasy while my inner meat tightened around Mr. Kushida's cock. That was close.

And yet out of nowhere, Mr. Kushida lifted my ass up, causing my hips to reflectively follow his hand, before slamming it down to his crotch once again, causing my entire body to tremble from the unexpected pleasure of our genitals becoming one.

"Ah~?! Wai-ah-ah-ah-hngh?! Ahn~!"

Mr. Kushida pumped my hips up and down while moving his own as it caused wet, sloppy noises from our well lubed skin hitting each other. 

"It feels so good! Fuck me! Ahn-Ah?! Yes! Your massive cock might have reshaped my pussy!" Losing my control over my own lust, I moaned without any care in the world while trying to get Mr. Kushida fires up. 

"Ohh! It's been a long time since the last time I fuck like an animal like this! Your tight and juicy pussy is nothing like any other!" 

"Ahn~! I can also do this you know~? Hngh! Ahn~"

I deliberately tightened my slimy slit as I began to move my hips following Mr. Kushida's pumping motion.

"Whoa-ho-ho! That's dangerous, lassie!"

Mr. Kushida retaliated as he moved one of his hands to my crotch area and began to toy with my clitoris.

"Ahn~! Yes! Cumming! Cumming-cumming-cumming, I'm cumming!"

My entire body quivered as I reached my orgasm, causing my lower mouth to squeeze Mr. Kushida's cock even harder.

"Kuh! You almost got me there! Alright, let me do you from behind," Mr. Kushida told me, pulling out from me for a moment.

Following his intention, I got on all four while still on top of the bed while facing toward where Uncle Junta and Yumi were making love to each other.

"Guh! Yumi, I'm going to fill you up!"

"Hngh~! Creampie me! Pour everything inside!"

They were having their way with each other while in reverse cowgirl position with Uncle Junta seemingly reaching his limit. 

I shifted my attention toward Mr. Kushida who had been smacking his cock against my ass cheeks for a while, until he moved his smacking direction toward my slit.

"Ohh… can you stop teasing me and mess me up already?" I asked him, slightly irritated. 

"Hahaha, my bad. I'll put it in right away," Mr. Kushida responded as he slammed his love rod into my loosened crack in one, powerful stroke.

"Hngh~?! Ohh! Yes! Your absolute beast of cock is amazing, Mr. Kushida! Pound me!"

As if provoked by my words, Mr. Kushida once again grabbed my hips as he began violently spreading my inner meat in and out as the noises of our slapping drenched skins reverberated within the karaoke room.

"Ah-ah-ah-ahn~! Hngh-ahn ahh! Ah-ah-ahn~!"

"Ohh, fuck! Your tight pussy is something else! I think I'm going to cum soon. Where do you want me to cum?" Mr. Kishida asked as he bent over toward me.

"Hngh?! Ah! Hehe, paint my inside white with your jizz."

Mr. Kushida paced his hips with even more power than before, causing my lower half to tremble in unbearable pleasure. After another five minutes, Mr. Kushida groaned as he pulled my ass into his crotch. It was a strong ejaculation, my mind was melted by how viscous and massive his load was.

As he pulled his oversized joystick out of my lower mouth, both my legs and my arms immediately gave up as a monstrous amount of semen immediately flowed down out of my crack. I was sure if I was any normal human, he'd definitely impregnate me with this load.

"That was amazing, ready for the second round?" Mr. Kushida asked as he kissed mi nape, once again flipping my switch to fuck.

"Fufu, ready when you are~"

18