12. Saeko’s Psycho Mind!
101 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Rev was busy getting a heavenly mouth-fuck by the impressive mouth of Mana and releasing his loads into her stomach.

A few alleyways away from their position.

A girl in her Middle school uniform with a kendo sword in her hand and a boy who seemed to be in High school could be seen. The boy was seemingly trying to force himself on the girl.

The girl was tall, had purple long hair, cold eyes, modest breasts, and a lust arousing ass that would make anyone spank her tight buttocks and feel the vibrations.

She wore a tight white shirt, which highlighted the bra she was wearing inside to allow her boobs to rest in it, and a short skirt, which only covered the upper portion of her ass. If she bent down even a little, her purple panty and bountiful ass would be visible to any viewer.

This girl was, of course, none other than Saeko Busujima!

The boy held her hands tight with his and pushed her towards the wall nearby, trying to tear open her dress.

He lecherously said, "I have seen you in the kendo school. You looked too damn hot as your sweat covered your body while wetting your shirt. Plus, you are damn provocative, too.

What were you trying to do? Seduce me! Or something.

Well, whatever it is, I am here now. Tell me, how would you like to get fucked by me? We can do it right here if you ask.

No, maybe let's do it at home. What do you say?"

It was at this moment that Saeko said, "Let go!"

Huh!

"What did you say?"

"I said let me go, motherfucker!" Saeko relied coldly as she tried to push the guy, but alas, he was a realm above her, so it was quite hard for her.

"Hey, Are you a virgin trying to show off? Or something. I mean, it was you first who tried to tempt me, and now this shit!

You are a bitch, ain't ya?! Who tries to play cool and sexy but is fearful inside. But do not worry, I will enjoy fucking you even more."

He said with a lusty grin on his face as he got closer to Saeko.

'She is going to be one hell of a delicious meal. Isn't she?' He thought as he observed Saeko's sexy body with his eyes.

Just thinking about it was watering his mouth and leaking his dick.

But…

What he didn't see was Saeko's smile!

Yes! Her smile.

Which looked as crazy and twisted as someone would look after having ten repeated orgasms in a single sex session.

Indeed.

She was enjoying this!

This feeling of someone trying to forcefully r@pe her was exhilarating to her.

Of course, everyone she had previously tried this with had to stop at 'trying' only.

And the reason for this was...

The beating he would get from her sword would make the guy trying to take his way with her almost feel that death was much better than life.

'Aaangh~! This feeling is so good.'

She thought as she saw the guy trying to raise her skirt to push his hands towards her vagina while his other hand reached towards her boobs, which were modest right now and had yet to grow into their full potential.

It was at this moment that the guy suddenly felt dizzy.

"W-What the f-fuck?!"

The guy looked at Saeko as he said, but suddenly he felt a cold chill down his spine as he looked into Saeko's eyes, which looked terrifying to say the least.

It was as if he were looking into the eyes of a primordial predator.

And then it happened.

"You are going to be an amazing dish, dear." Saeko said with a crazy smile on her face.

Right now, she looked even more alluring, but the guy felt nothing but fear when he saw her smile.

"Y-You! What are you?"

"I am Saeko. Or maybe I am Psycho!" Saeko said with a questioning tone as she raised her Katana and...

Swing!

Slash! Slash!

Started slicing him apart.

AAHHH!

"SAVE M-ME!!

Please, someone save me!

Oh GOD! NO!"

The guy kept shouting and squirming in pain, but Saeko didn't stop a bit and continued to hit him with a crazy and orgasmic smile on her face.

.

.

.

Finally, after about 15 minutes, she stopped and looked at the guy.

The guy looked miserable—totally miserable!

He was squirming like a fish out of water. Bruises filled various parts of his body, and foam came out of his mouth as he lost consciousness.

Seeing this, Saeko thought, 'Delicious!' As she licked her lips.

And deep in her musings, she reached the turning where she ended up being hit by Asako and Rev, who were coming from the opposite direction.

CRASH!!

Thud!

"Ouch!" Saeko shouted as she was hit and fell just a metre ahead of the car.

Click! Click!

Both doors of the car opened as Rev and Asako came out and held Saeko as Rev said, "Miss. Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?" With extreme care.

Asako was shocked to see Rev's attitude, but then she observed the girl to see that she was indeed sexy and realised that the lustful Rev again thought with his dick and not his brain.

Well, his cum filled giant cock was much better than his only lustful thoughts filled brain, according to her anyway.

"Yeah, I-I am fine. Thank you!" Saeko said.

Fuuu!

Fortunately, the car was slow, or else maybe we would have hit this beautiful lady hard, Asako." Rev said in relief as he winked at her, telling her to play along.

Asako, of course, realising this, supported him and said, "Indeed. It is really fortunate that the lady is fine. Still, miss, would you like to come with us? We can drop you off at home if you want."

"No, it's fine." Saeko rejected their invitation.

"Asako, how would she agree if two strangers asked her to come with them? Miss, how about this? We will walk you home. That should be fine, isn't it?"

"Well, Thanks then, I guess." Saeko said it a bit awkwardly.

"No problem here. But what is your name, miss?"

"Uhh! I am Saeko. Saeko Busujima." She replied as she got up.

Rev then told Asako to park the car on the side while he escorted the lady.

'Show me her profile. All-Seer.'

[Ding!]

[Name: Saeko Busujima.

Age: 14 years.

Talent: Magic-Swordsman.

Cultivation: Mana Acolyte.

Alignment: Chaotic-Evil.

Love Index: 0% (What did you expect?).

Lust Index: 0% (She already released her share just a few minutes ago).

Capture Difficulty: 80% (Accept her chaos, and she will accept you).]

[+ Kinda muddleheaded right now. Due to having multiple orgasms a few minutes ago.]

[+ She loves to act as an innocent-cold model girl but has a very masochistic personality and loves to torture the guys who take her act and think of her as an easy girl.]

[+ Thinking that you are also the same as other boys or not. No decision yet.]

[+ Thinking to give you some double meaning hints to see if you are also the same.]

'The hell. This! Isn't this a bit twisted, even by my standards? Most likely, the combination of different anime worlds amplified her personality even more.' Rev thought as he frowned.

Well, his thinking was correct.

Indeed!

The combination of different anime worlds and Mana made the result even more exciting and lusty.

And this was just the beginning of the shock for Rev.

…..

>> Saeko's image is in the comments below.

>> I have been seeing many of you complaining that a combined world would make the plot more and more chaotic.

Here is my answer: the thing is, this work does not have much plot or story. It is dedicated to sex and debauchery mostly, so for plot, it will be less, but a good and explainable plot will be there.

Only one anime will take place at a time, and the stories will not follow what happened in the original source material so that I can use my imagination for the story to maintain some originality in the story so as to not bore the readers with the same stories that they have already read in web novel.

I hope that clears everything.

>> Also check out my other work. You will definitely enjoy it.

Title- LONE: The Journey Beyond

1