23. A Kiss as an Assurance!
13 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Uaah! Sigh!

The priestess awoke from her sleep, yawning as she struggled to focus on her surroundings because of the sunlight shining above them.

She found herself cuddling in Rev's arms, and more importantly...

'Am I outside the cave right now?'

She was astonished to discover that she was actually outside the cave. She shed tears as she thought back on the terrible events that had happened in the cave.

"Oh! You are awake, priestess." Rev noticed as a trail of tears fell on the back of his palm and continued, "We are already halfway to the village, so hold on for a little bit more."

Mnnn.

The priestess nodded silently and tightened her grasp around his back.

Meanwhile, Rev said to Kirito, "Continue what you were saying."

-----

As they moved out of the cave, Rev asked Kirito about the grade of the artifacts and how they were ranked, as he didn't bother to know about them.

Kirito was kinda stunned when Rev asked him about it. He thought Rev was also a gaming enthusiast like himself, but it was not like that. So he answered,

"The grades of artifacts from higher order to lower are Saint > Legendary > Epic > Rare > Uncommon > Common > Unranked."

"Wow! So, we got such high ranking rewards so early in the game." Rev couldn't help but say.

"Well, the mission was also way out of our paygrade for being one of the very first missions." Kirito replied, as a matter of fact.

"That's true!" Rev agreed.

"Also, there are..."

It was at this moment that the priestess woke up and took Rev's attention, which caused Kirito to feel a bit jealous; after all, who can turn down the allure of a beauty like her?

'Whatever, she is a game character, an NPC, so no need to get riled up.' He thought.

Alas!

He couldn't be more wrong. If only he knew the truth, there was no way he was not going to regret his decision.

After Rev assured the priestess, he shifted his focus back to Kirito, as the priestess also looked over at him with curiosity.

He then continued, "So what I was saying is that except for these grades, there are also special weapons known as 'Blessed-grade' artifacts and 'Inheritance-grade' artifacts.

These artifacts have totally different scaling of powers as they can be upgraded as long as the user levels up and meets the challenges set by the weapon itself."

"But can't we just upgrade these weapons with the help of blacksmiths?"

"Yes, we can. But that's the difference; the initial power of a normal weapon is inherently low, and we increase it, while the special grades have a high power inherently, and they adjust themselves based upon the user."

"I see. Thank you for telling me." Rev thanked.

"No biggie." Kirito replied as they entered the village.

After arriving in the village, Kirito and Rev reported the mission's specifics to the village chief, who then shared the information with the locals and the village's branch of the Adventurer's Guild.

{Ding!}

{You have officially completed the mission.}

{1000 Gold that you have received is now eligible to be used and has been sent to your Adventurer Account!}

"Priestess, it is time you got down." Rev said, causing the lady in his arms to blush.

Hmm.

The priestess hummed as she got down from his arms and stood up and said, "Sir Knight, I-I am thankful for your timely rescue."

"It is fine, my lady. Rescuing a beautiful maiden such as yourself is an honor for me too." Rev chuckled as the priestess turned completely red from his comment.

Ahem-!

Kirito unable to see them flirting any more, coughed as he said, "Rev, I need to log out now! It has already been 12 hours in the game and 3 hours in the real world. I need to go pick up my sister from her Dojo training."

The time moved around four times faster in the game world, which made it really convenient to play. Though Rev knew the truth, it was happening because the Nexus Realm was a lot smaller than the Central Plane, aka Earth.

"Ah! I see." Rev replied in understanding and continued, "I will go to the Adventurer's Guild to see if there are any good missions available then."

At the same time, Kirito sent a friend request to Rev and said, "Let's stay in contact; maybe we can collaborate in the future too."

"Sure." Rev accepted with a smile, but on the inside he thought, 'More like I leech off your chances and reduce your Heavenly Luck.'

Finally, Kirito logged out, leaving Rev and the priestess alone.

Rev turned towards the priestess and asked, "My lady, what is your name?"

In the Anime, not even a single character got an official name; rather, everyone got a title and was called that throughout the Anime, so Rev was curious.

"My name is Malinda Chaves, Sir Knight." The priestess introduced herself.

"And I am Rev Kusakabe, my lady." Rev also did the same.

"Sir Rev, would you like to listen to me for a second?" Malinda asked.

'Another mission? Sure. I am in.' Rev guessed.

"Go ahead, my lady." He said.

"Would you like to come with me to the Cathedral for something? The Church is in dire need of your assistance for something." The priestess, Malinda, looked quite anxious as she spoke.

She looked as if she were doing some kind of taboo. Nevertheless, she still sought his help.

'Interesting. Am I really going to get something that is meant for a protagonist?' Rev mused.

"Sure. But may I know what it is in which you seek my assistance, my lady?" He asked.

"I can't tell you right now! Can you please come with me? I will explain it to you after we reach there."

Hmm.

"Okay. Let's go then. But…" Rev vigorously agreed as he put forward a condition.

"I need assurance that you will not be harming me in any manner."

Since the Church rarely invited people, and the majority of those invitations were to administer some sort of punishment, his condition was completely reasonable from anyone's point of view.

"What can I do to make you believe me?" The priestess panicked and asked.

"Give me a kiss. That is all." Rev demanded with a smile.

'I know you are smitten with me. So, let's just enjoy your mouth as a reward. Shall we?' He thought with a wolfish smile.

Just as he expected, at first the priestess got flustered, and then she blushed as her heart felt as if it would burst out at any moment.

Hmm.

The priestess meekly nodded and closed her eyes while she raised her little head as if asking for a kiss.

How could Rev stop after seeing this?

So he directly placed his mouth on hers. His lips met hers as he started sucking her lips. At the same time, he pushed his tongue inside of her.

The priestess's eyes widened from the heavenly feeling she got from Rev's mouth as she started reciprocating with enthusiasm.

Her clumsy tongue entered his mouth as both their tongues started to dance with each other, coating each other with their essence.

Slurp~! Slurp~!

The priestess started sucking on his saliva as their kissing continued.

At the same time, Rev's hand started roaming around the priestess body. Even though it was not milfy like Asako or Yuria that Rev preferred more, she still had the perfect buns and ass for her size.

Rev's one hand started squeezing her moderate boob while his other hand went below as it rubbed her holy little sister, covering it with his sin.

Mnn~!

The priestess tried to moan, but Rev's tongue was not even giving her that relief. Finally, Rev's expert hands started fingering the inexperienced pussy of the priestess with full force.

And within 5 minutes...

Ssshhhhh!!

Her dam broke as her flower released its first nectar!

The nectar covered Rev's entire hand as he finally released her mouth, with a bridge of saliva forming in between them.

Huff! Huff! Huff!

The priestess took heavy breaths to calm herself as she brought herself back from the ahegao expression she was having. She looked at Rev with a newfound and unsatisfied lust.

"That is enough assurance, priestess." Rev said.

He knew now was not the right time to pop the priestess's cherry. Or else the Church might end up making an enemy out of him.

'I will just corrupt the Church first.' He mused.

"Let's leave." He continued as both he and the priestess got ready to leave for the Church.

…..

>> I am thinking of starting a Discord channel so that we can discuss more about the story and even broadly discuss Animes and how we can integrate more stuff into the novel.

What do you guys think? Comment about it.

>> Check out my other work. I am sure you will definitely like it very much.

Title- LONE: The Journey Beyond

2