24. The Desperate Church of Laplace.
16 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There were multiple forces that roamed the world of the Elder Tales.

They all came from different dimensions and, hence, contained different traditions and cultures.

Some of them were suddenly granted access to the ever-suspended Floating Castle, the Aincrad. Among these forces was the Church of Laplace, dedicated to the God of War & Slaughter.

His religion was once widespread and prosperous, even though its significance had decreased over time in the era of peace.

He had several aliases in various worlds; in some, he was a god, and in others, a demon.

Laplace had actually lost a significant amount of his power because he couldn't adapt to the changing era and lost his position among the major gods as he continued to slowly but surely weaken, especially since the era of war marked its end.

It continued like this until one day he... Vanished! Yup, he was gone, leaving everything behind.

If only he transformed his divinity... This would've never happened. But he was stubborn, and he wished to bring the era of war back. Of course, his wish was in vain.

Still, his followers remained and continued the religion for multiple eras, even though it had dwindled greatly with time.

-----

After the priestess gave 'proper' assurance to Rev, they both left for the Church.

It took them about 10 hours to reach the Church, as it was situated on the opposite side of the Aincrad.

Finally, after arriving at the Church, Rev was greeted with a surprising sight. At the gates of the Church, somebody seemed to be waiting for him and the priestess.

"Malinda darling, do you know who that is?" Rev asked playfully.

Though he had a guess who it was judging from the bimbo figure she had, the blindfold she was wearing, and also how she hugged a long sword, pressing it under her gigantic cow-like but not saggy boobs.

The attire she wore was equally hot, even though it only slightly revealed parts of her body. Still, it did its job of highlighting her bimbo figure, with gigantic mountainous boobs and a large fat ass, a streamline belly, fleashy thighs, and long sexy legs.

"Oh! She is the protector of our Church. The Sword Maiden!"

Hmm.

"I see." Rev replied, but inwardly he was really excited as he thought, "She is on par with Asako in beauty. Not only that, her boobs are even bigger than the Gilfs of Africa. I want her. No, I will make this bimbo mine.'

"But how does she know that we will be arriving?" He asked the priestess.

"She has a skill named [Foresight]. It allows her to visualise the future."

"Okay." Rev replied a bit awkwardly.

'Ooye! All-Seer. Does that mean she knows what I am planning for her?'

[Nope. She cannot see your future as you are Fateless unless the hero or MC appears and she is a part of his harem.]

'I see. Show me her status.'

[Name: Aletta Madison.

Age: 33 years.

Talent: Foresight, Swordsman.

Cultivation: Mana Lord (Mana), True Soul Reforming (Soul), Muscle Tightening (Body).

Title: Sword Maiden.

Alignment: Worried, Desperate, Chaotic.

Love Index: 20% (*Not sexual love* Thinks that you are the savior).

Lust Index: -5% (She grew up as a blank piece of sheet; you should paint her in even more of 'your' white).

Capture Difficulty: 0% (See through the veil and you will get her).]

[+ Extremely worried for a long period of time is eating away her beauty. Don't let the bimbo become a waste.]

'Wow! She is desperate? Of what exactly?' Rev thought as he saw the hidden implications of the current status of the Sword Maiden.

Soon, he and the priestess met with her as she spoke, "Greetings! Sir Knight. Congratulations on your safe returns, Malinda."

"Thank you! Sword Maiden." Malinda replied graciously and then continued, "I think you may already know, but still, I believe Sir Rev can be, no, is the chosen one."

Hmmm.

Sword Maiden nodded with an excited expression that was not very visible due to the blindfold in her eyes.

Ahem-!

Rev coughed, taking the attention of the two beauties to himself as he questioned, "Can you guys explain to me what exactly is happening here?"

As Rev asked this, both the priestess and the Sword Maiden looked towards each other and came to a silent agreement as the Sword Maiden said, "Sir Knight, why don't you come inside and then we can discuss the details?"

"Alright!" Rev promptly replied.

With that, they all went inside the Church. The Church was not grand like Rev imagined at first but a humble abode, which raised a few questions in his mind, but he controlled himself, knowing he would get to know about them soon.

Finally, coming inside, Rev took a seat as the Sword Maiden ordered some attendants to bring in some refreshments.

At the same time, Rev said, "I do have many questions in my mind, but I would like to hear from you first." As he looked at the bimbo Sword Maiden.

"Yes, let's begin. But before that, let me introduce myself. I am Aletta Madison, the last protector of the Church of Laplace, the God of War & Slaughter, and as you may already know, she is Malinda Chaves, the Priestess... No, Saintess of Laplace."

She said as she pointed towards Malinda.

"I am Rev Kusakabe, an Adventurer." Rev introduced himself too.

"So, Sir Rev, let's come to the main topic. Do you know that this world is simply not a game as you people claim it to be?" She questioned.

"Indeed, I do have some inklings about it."

"I see. It means you do have some knowledge about the truth of this world. That will make it easier for you to understand the situation.

Before we finally arrived here, our people have been moving constantly from world to world in search of a safe heaven hidden from the gaze of the other gods. A region guarded by the Central Plane and inhabited by the Mana Emperors, the Challenger of Gods.

It is because of their presence that we are finally free of the pursuit of those nasty gods of heaven."

"Okay. That's good you finally have a place to live, but what does it have to do with me?" Rev said.

"Yes, due to the Mana Emperors, we are safe, but our religion is in decline, and we have received a revelation that the world is soon going to be plunged into chaos and war.

Not only that, but the Divinity of War & Slaughter is changing and evolving, which means great upheavals are near."

'Of course, the world is going to be in chaos since I have been born.' Rev mused.

"I don't think that's my problem, Lady Madison." He continued, "I think you should talk about it with your god, not me."

"That's the thing... Our god… He is Dead!"

'Now that's one hell of a twist!'

…..

>> Image of the Sword Maiden is in the comments below.

>> I had to divide a single chapter into two again. Donate more power stones if you want the chapter early.

Also, I will really appreciate if you guys take a bit of your time and leave a review. It will help a lot.

>> Check out my other work. I am sure you will definitely like it very much.

Title- LONE: The Journey Beyond

2