25. Bedding the Sword Maiden.
17 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Wow!'

Rev was really a bit flabbergasted by the revelation, as a look of surprise flashed across his face.

Seeing this, the Sword Maiden continued, "Yes! At first we thought he disappeared to find some way to evolve his divinity, but..."

"What he wanted to do was bring the era of war back, wasn't it?" Rev completed her sentence.

Hmm.

The Sword Maiden nodded and said, "When the Mana Emperors emerged from the Central Plane and overwhelmed the New Gods, a never-before-seen age of peace emerged.

The Mana Emperors were so strong that Heaven and Earth had to bow to them; their mere presence on the planet Earth brought peace throughout the various realms and the Multiverse.

Our god, Laplace, wanted to change that. But he failed."

"Of course he would fail. Did he not know what would happen if even a single Mana Emperor went all out? Countless realms will shatter to dust with mere remnants of their Mana signatures."

"Indeed! But it's not the Mana Emperor who killed Laplace."

"Of course not, cz if a Mana Emperor moved, it would have caused a fucking international incident." Rev muttered.

As a resident of the most coveted place in the known Multiverse, he knew full well how much power, authority, and influence those Mana Emperors had.

Plus, if even one of them left their place, the others would know, and in turn, the news was bound to get leaked in their technologically advanced world.

"So who killed him then?" He asked.

"The New Gods!" The Sword Maiden replied with a straight face.

"I kinda knew that. But do you know how?"

"No."

"Well, that's not my problem anyway. Now, tell me why you want me." Rev questioned with an indifferent expression.

"I want you to retrieve the Divinity of War & Slaughter and become the new god."

'That's a nice way to put it.' Rev mused.

Clearly, Rev had already come to that conclusion. A god who could also be a Mana Emperor—that was one hell of a monster in his eyes.

'And I think the government won't really have a problem with it if they get to know about it, but this nature of divinity will definitely not be accepted.

Nah! I can just evolve the divinity into something that feeds not on faith but on action and emotion. So that's not going to be a problem.

But…'

The screws in his brain began to turn as Rev considered the various outcomes and implications of taking on this task.

Accepting this deal had some serious drawbacks as well as some benefits. even though the benefits outweighed the drawbacks. Still, Rev was a horny and laid-back guy, not a foolish one.

"Aletta Madison, do you know what you are asking from me?" Rev feigned anger.

"Yes, and I know that you guys despise faith and believe in science and logic. And that is why I have proposed it. I hope you know what I mean, Sir Rev." The Sword Maiden expressed.

'Well, she does know quite well about us.'

"But the problems outweigh the benefits. You know I will be making many enemies because of this, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir Rev, but I still sincerely hope and believe that you will save us from our plight."

"I definitely can do it, but... What will I get from doing it?" Rev asked with a mischievous tone.

The Sword Maiden felt a bit embarrassed as she looked at the silent priestess and asked her to leave the room.

The priestess felt a bit betrayed as she left the room in indignation.

After she left the room, the Sword Maiden mustered up courage as she stood up from her position and moved in front of Rev. Then she placed her hand on his shoulder as she moved closer and said seductively, or at least tried to,

"You can get me!"

The Sword Maiden was really close to Rev, as her cow-like boobs almost touched Rev's chest. In fact, Rev could practically see her nipples if he moved his head down.

But…

Rev continued to look at her and said, "Dear Aletta, you are not understanding something here. You will be mine the moment I take on this mission. So, no need to do something you are not good at."

Aletta was startled by Rev's remarks, and she took a slight step back to keep the conversation civil.

"What do you want, then, Sir Rev?"

"What I want is to know where Obelisk is." Rev answered with a grin.

When Aletta heard his request, she went white and sternly asked, "Where did you learn about that?"

"That's not your business; just tell me, do you know a way into the Obelisk?" Rev unperturbed by her words, asked again.

Hah! Fuuu!

Aletta inhaled deeply before saying, "I do know how to get to the Obelisk! I'll tell you, but only after you promise to never enter it without bringing us along.

"Sure, I was going to take all of my family into it anyway."

"So you really wish to go there."

"Of course I do; after all, the way to be the Supreme Magus is rumored to be there."

"Fine, then I accept your proposal, my Lord." Aletta replied with a relieved expression.

"Alright, since you have given me what I wanted, I am ready to be your god, your everything." Rev declared.

As soon as he said that, Aletta's eyes gleamed in fiery worship as she bowed down and prayed, "I hope my Lord recovers his rightful divinity as soon as possible."

"No need to bow, Aletta. I will take what is rightfully mine anyway." Rev declared as he thought, 'And also what is rightfully not mine, kekeke!'

As soon as Aletta heard him, she got to her feet because she wanted to go outside and tell everyone the news, but...

Rev suddenly held her and...

Pulled her towards himself!

*Boing!* *Boing!*

Her heavy boobs danced in the air before they fell on his chest as he placed his lips on Aletta's.

This sudden event caught her unguarded as her eyes opened wide!

Ignoring her, Rev pushed his tongue inside of her peachy mouth and played with her tongue.

At the same time, he put his hands on her mounds.

'Heavenly! These are even squishier than Asako's.'

He thought as his hands plunged themselves into her smooth and fluffy boobs.

[Lust Index: 2% >>> 3% >>> 4% ...]

Unable to control herself, Aletta tried to reciprocate the kiss but failed due to her inexperience as they separated.

"You…" Aletta was at a loss for what happened when she heard Rev saying,

"What? Do you think I would not be swayed by your beauty, my dear?"

With a hungry gaze that made her inexperienced pussy tremble in excitement as her nipples hardened.

Rev moved swiftly as he carried Aletta like a princess and asked, "Where is the bedroom?"

She looked at him for a second as he looked back at her. She could see his extreme desire for her in his eyes.

.

.

.

Finally, after a few moments of silence in between them, she replied meekly,

"The door is behind!"

Upon hearing her response, Rev quickly moved and opened the door as a double king sized bed greeted him.

Without saying anything, he hastily threw Aletta on the bed as he said, "It is time to become a Sword Lady, my Maiden."

And…

He jumped on her...

It was time to bed the Sword Maiden!

.....

>> Melons are coming back in the next chapter! So stay tuned.

Meanwhile, consider leaving a review. I will really appreciate it.

>> In this chapter, a lot of foreshadowing is also done to set the plot for the distant future.

>> I will announce the first world that Rev will travel to on sunday. Any guesses?

>> Check out my other work. I am sure you will definitely like it very much.

2