Chapter 12 – So your breasts are sensitive. (+16)
2.5k 5 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day when I woke up, I felt something different on my bed. It was something very soft and warm close to my face. Because of the pleasant feeling, I almost fell asleep again.

"?" Until I realized that it all made no sense and opened my eyes. When I did, I found Rias' breasts in front of me. Her black lingerie was showing. Wait, she is only wearing the lingerie?!

Also, she was very close to me. She was lying with her whole body on my arm, which was numb.

"Hey, Rias," I called out to her, but she didn't wake up. I sighed and then continued still. There was no point in waking her up; I think I'll enjoy this situation a little more. And that's what I did.

I moved even closer to her, bringing our bodies into contact. As her face was in front of me, her breasts pressed against mine; it was a very soft and pleasant feeling.

Rias's hot breath hitting my face started to make me a little horny, mainly because of how she dressed. My cock started to go crazy inside my underwear, but I controlled myself.

The softness of her body against mine, her appearance in this lingerie, her sweet smell. Aaaah! Damn it! Fuck! I don't know how long I can keep this up.

Without thinking of the consequences, I took my other hand and grabbed Rias's breast.

"Hm~~" When I did, a sensual moan came out of her partially open mouth. Damn, it's so soft! It was like I was grabbing a piece of a cloud. I was feeling in heaven.

My cock went even wilder with the sensation in my hand. I continued to stroke Rias's breasts while I felt her breath on my face and moved my hips slightly.

I couldn't cum like this, but it was such a good feeling...

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Huh?!"

"I asked if you're having fun." While I was still groping her breast, I saw Rias' eyes wide open, staring at me. I didn't know how to react; I kept squeezing her breast.

And also, without realizing it, I squeezed it a little harder.

Rias gave another groan.

Her face turned a little red, but she pretended nothing had happened. "Are you still going to continue? I don't care. Why don't you try touching them directly?" Rias gave a smile and sat down on the bed.

When she did, I finally stopped groping her breasts.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I..." And before I could say anything else, she took off her lingerie. At least the top part. Her breasts which were large and heavy, drooped a bit when she released them.

Rias then grabbed both her breasts, one with each hand. The hard pink nipple was finally showing. I couldn't look away from those great wonders in front of me.

She squeezed them in front of me. "Don't you want to touch them directly?" She said again as she played with her breasts and teased me. I swallowed my saliva and continued in silence as my cock twitched nonstop, wanting to escape my panties.

"Can I?" I asked her a little cautiously.

"Of course." Rias removed her hands from her breasts and placed them on the bed. She then swayed her body, swinging her large breasts from side to side as if she was trying to hypnotize me.

I swallowed my saliva again and then sat up in bed. My arm was numb, but I still managed to use it and bring my hand up to Rias's breast. Not just a hand, but both hands.

I grabbed them with both hands without putting force into my grip to avoid hurting her. I began to squeeze them, but lightly. I could feel her nipples rubbing against my palm as Rias' face grew redder and redder.

"Rub more here." She took my hand and brought my fingers to her nipple, asking me to rub it. Rias had a smile on her face encouraging me. I couldn't deny a request of hers.

With my two hands, I pinched her nipples.

"Hm~~" Rias gave a slightly louder moan this time. Then, I pinched her nipples even harder, giving her pleasure. After a few more seconds, without asking her permission, I moved closer and brought my mouth to her right breast.

With my mouth, I swallowed her nipple.

"Waaa~~" Surprised, Rias let her body fall onto the bed. I took her breast out of my mouth and let her lay out on the bed. She lay on her back and looked at me, who was above her.

She looked at me as if she was waiting for something. While keeping her breast inside my mouth, I moved my tongue around and licked her rock-hard nipple.

Her other breast continued to be squeezed by me as I used my fingers to pleasure her nipple. That was enough to make Rias reach her limit. "Hmmm~~~" With a loud, long moan, her hot body shook just below me.

I took her nipple out of my mouth and looked at her face, contorting with pleasure.

'So your breasts are sensitive.' I smiled at Rias, and she opened her eyes again, looking at me with desire. If I had activated her "sexual drive," things would start to get even more fun.

Rias, being stronger than me, threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me before I could even react.

 

Hey, can you recommend good characters that can help the protagonist in the comments???!!!!

READ 5 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME BUY A NEW COMPUTER!!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

52