Chapter 33 – President.
369 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I put my head under the water in the bathtub for almost 30 seconds, just thinking about what had happened. I had thought only about the same thing since I entered the bathroom.

About the attack and also about the nightmare I had had. It seemed so real that even now, I was getting chills.

The middle-aged zombie's face couldn't get out of my mind. He said it was all my fault, and that was no lie. "Haaa~~ Damn, I have to stop thinking about this. My life has started to get good now. I can't let those thought get in the way."

I left the tub and wrapped a towel around my waist. I had run straight to the bathroom, so I hadn't picked up any clean clothes.

I went to my closet and grabbed the first outfit I saw in front of me. As soon as I finished putting on my pants, Rias entered the bedroom. She turned red when she saw me without my shirt. Is she that innocent?

No, she's not... She visits my bed frequently.

"What do you want? I'm already feeling better, don't worry about me."

"I'm not here because of what happened. I'm here because Goku disappears."

"What?" I looked at Rias, perplexed.

"Bulma said that Goku went out to do something in the morning but hasn't returned yet." I picked up my cell phone on the bed and looked at the hour. It was now two o'clock in the afternoon.

"And you're just telling me this now?"

"You were asleep. I didn't want to wake you up."

"Haaa~~ It's okay, I don't blame you. That idiot is probably close. I hope he's not causing any mess."

"But isn't it dangerous that he's out there? You said the cops had seen his face."

"Yes, they did, but I'm not sure they remember. And there's no news portal talking about him, even if Goku killed all the monsters...Also, if they described Goku to anyone, it would be hard to believe." He is a fictional character, after all.

If the police released a sketch of Goku, it would become a joke.

"What are you going to do? Are you going to go after him?"

"Of course I will. I can't let him loose out there." But he may have gone too far away. If I don't find him, I'll let him do whatever he wants. I don't think he will start killing innocent people for no reason.

He only destroyed that building because he's an idiot.

"Rias, do you have anything to eat? I'm starving."

"Yes, I prepared something. Bulma helped me."

"I understand. I will eat and then go look for Goku." I should be focusing on evolving in case other portals appear, but now I need to go after an alien who is lost somewhere.

Damn, what a mess.

####

Somewhere in the United States, inside a room, a group of men in expensive suits was at a large table. Four men on the right and four men on the left.

At the end of the table, a man wearing a military outfit carried some pictures—images from a security camera. Goku was in all of them.

A muscular man with strange hair.

"That is the man we are looking for. We have already analyzed his face, but we can't find any record of him in our database. He is probably involved in what happened." The soldier said.

The men in suits looked at each other, and the man closest to the soldier took the images from the soldier's hand.

He analyzed them and sighed.

"I've never seen someone who looks like him before. He doesn't look like a monster like those who attacked our country."

"About that, we analyzed one of the bodies of those monsters in detail. Their blood has the same composition as the blood of an ordinary bull."

"I see. What about that portal?"

"After it disappeared, we haven't had any more incidents involving it."

"That's a big headache. We shouldn't have let it spread so fast. All the countries keep contacting us." The old man scratched his head.

He passed the images to the man next to him. Everyone began to look at the images of Goku and the still-living monsters.

"Those monsters look like some monsters from a cartoon my son was watching." One of the men said. He was the youngest among them.

"Yes, they are minotaurs, mystical figures." Another man said.

"I know they are minotaurs, but they are very similar to the ones in the cartoon my son was watching. However, I can't remember the name."

"You must be imagining things."

"Yes, maybe."

"All right, Garreth, continue the search for this man, but be very careful with him, for he is dangerous." The man near the soldier ( the first to receive the images ) said.

"Yes, Mr. President, I will hunt him in every part of our country. No, we will find him even if he has left the country." Garreth stood up and struck a pose of a soldier as if he was going to war.

"Now, I want all of you to leave. As discussed today, I want you to keep the most important information confidential. And you, Austin, answer the other countries. Answer as you wish, but clarify that I DON'T want them involved in this."

"Yes, Mr. President."

All the men began to leave. After they all left, the president sat down again.

BOOM~~~

He punched his desk and put his two hands over his face.

"What the fuck is this? What the hell is going on?" He didn't know what to do because he hadn't expected something like this to happen. Just when he had just become the president of the country, something on this scale occurred.

Monsters coming out of dimensional portals and killing thousands of civilians? What kind of a joke is that?

 

Don't take it so seriously, I know it's far from reality the president in a reunion like this xD

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

13