Chapter 38 – Okinawa.
252 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now that I have money, I can go to Japan to buy some clothes.

'That woman said we are close to Japan... but didn't say which way is Japan.'

Japan could be anywhere, and if I fly to the wrong place, it is dangerous that I will fall into the middle of the sea if something goes wrong. And even if I fly to the right side, I don't know how close I am to Japan.

It's probably a long way from here. It won't be that fast to get there, even if I fly at full speed using Goku's Ki.

"I have an idea." I took out my cell phone and opened the map. There I could see my location and where japan was. Luckily we had internet here so I could check my location without any problems.

We were closer to Japan than I imagined, less than 400 kilometers from the coast of Okinawa. It seems like a long way, but I can fly very fast. I imagined we were much further away.

"All right, we can get to Okinawa if I use my skills. Rias, you speak Japanese, don't you?"

"Yes, I do."

"You will come with me, and Bulma will stay on the island to care for everything. I don't know anything about Japan, so you will have to help me find a good store to buy clothes."

"Sure. But I don't know much about Okinawa either, but I can try to help."

"The most important thing is that you speak their language." I smiled at Rias, and we prepared to leave. I withdrew all the money from the ATM, and we left the mansion. We walked to the beach, and then I hugged Rias.

"Bulma, don't do anything stupid while we are gone." I used my Ki and started levitating along with Rias. Then I used all my speed and crossed the skies toward Okinawa.

I have never been a fan of Japan, but I am curious about a new culture.

####

It took less time than I expected. I flew less than an hour over the sea to reach the coast of Okinawa. I may be flying faster than an airplane.

Rias didn't seem bothered even though I was flying at a speed difficult for a human to withstand. I withstand all the air pressure because my body is covered with Ki. And Rias endures it because she is a demon.

'I assume that's it.'

"Where should we go? And shouldn't it be night here? Since we went to the other side of the planet."

"It should. Maybe that teleportation took longer than we thought?"

"No, certainly not. When we teleported, it was afternoon. It was supposed to be nighttime here. Anyway, who cares about that? It better be daytime." I flew higher and approached the beach.

I looked at the sun and realized that it had only dawned 2 - 3 hours ago. When we arrived on the island, morning had just begun (I think). Maybe the teleportation really did take longer than expected.

There weren't many people on the beach.

"We can go down there. Then we'll head to the center of Okinawa and look for some store." Rias pointed to one of the corners of the beach. It was a relatively isolated spot. Hardly anyone would see us.

Anyway, there weren't many people around here. There weren't many cars and no people on the street.

'Maybe whatever happened in the United States has affected even here?' Probably all the countries are on alert. But there is only one way to find out: to walk around the city.

I put Rias on the ground. She was not wearing a disguise, so her red hair swayed in the wind.

"We can follow these streets until we get center."

"Wow, the streets here are very different from what I'm used to. The streets are small."

"It's because they are residential neighborhoods. There are also big highways in Japan."

"I see. And the houses are so cute."

"What do you mean by cute?"

"They are small and well decorated. The residents here seem to care a lot about the appearance of their houses." They all had flowers and decorations. Some of them had cars in the garage, different vehicles than I'm used to.

We kept walking through the small streets but didn't meet anybody. It was a long walk. Rias explained everything we saw on the way. She was really happy to visit Japan.

At least Japan seems to be the same as her old world. She will be able to enjoy this trip.

####

We walked for a long time until we reached a touristy place. There were several stores. However, most of them were closed. And we also met the first residents of the island of Okinawa.

We meet Japanese and also some tourists. But Rias said there were supposed to be many more people here at this time of the year. What had happened in the United States affected tourism.

Not only from Okinawa but from all over the world (probably).

"Do you know any good stores around here?"

"No, I've never been to Okinawa before. But over there looks like a good place. It has some people." Rias pointed to a store across the street. It was a simple store, but they had nice clothes on display.

"Shall we go there?"

"Okay. Leave everything to me."

Rias started talking to the attendant after we entered. Amazingly, I could understand everything Rias was talking about, but I couldn't understand the store attendant.

The attendant was speaking Japanese (Duh)

Rias is also speaking Japanese, right? How can I understand her? It's a mystery.

After an hour of looking at some clothes, we finally went to the beach to go home. On the way, we also bought some local food at a single stall near the beach.

 

I apologize for the lack of chapters. I am sick ( covid ), and my computer died. I got my computer back 3/4 days ago but I'm still very sick

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

11