Ch2.2 The First Believer
472 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.



I'm still quite horrible in sex scenes but please bear with me. But I still think that it's pretty good tho.

After reading all options available to her, Nuary then begins to create a plan. She makes a priority list based on Shalia's wishes and the current situation. She then weighs her options, calculating the most efficient way to do it.

After she makes a makeshift plan, Nuary starts to act. She crouches beside Alys, across Shalia. She then raises her palm above Alys body.

"Minor heal."

Nuary's hand glows slightly and from it a sparkle of light rains on Alys's body. The blood stops coming out from the wound, and Alys's grimace seems to be lessened for a bit. However Nuary's face seems to frown, because of the bad outcome of her prediction. Nuary managed to stop the bleeding but Alys is still heavily injured.

Alys opens her eyes for a bit, still grimacing in pain. She realizes that there's someone she doesn't know beside her, but her body is still in too much pain for her to say anything. Nuary realize that Alys is still too incapacitated, and raise her head to look at Shalia instead.

"I've managed to stop the bleeding."

"Really?! Thank you!"

"But there's bad news. Her wound is still there and she still can die if it's left untreated."

"....Can you do something about it?"

Nuary nods as response. She however hesitates because the option comes with various precarious side effects. Nuary then proceeded to explain to Shalia about proselytization.

"....Futanari?"

"Hermaphrodites, if you will. But basically, she will gain a dick."

"....A dick?"

"There's also the permanent conversion and gradual transformation."

Shalia is perplexed about the explanation. Then she frowns for a bit. She seems unsure after digesting the information.

"Is there no other way?"

"There might be some other blessing, but they probably will cost a lot of points to buy and cost even more to cast. I don't have a lot of points to use."

"...I see...."

"Currently, proselytization has the highest chance to save Alys."

Shalia looks down on the lying Alys, contemplating about the choice. After a few moments, she makes a decision and looks back at Nuary.

"It's better than dying. Please do it."

"Alright, as you wish."

After confirming Shalia's choice, Nuary then stands up and puts her hands inside the slits of her skirt. She then pushes down her panties, her right leg stepping out of it. She then brushes aside her front skirt, revealing a 3 inches flaccid cock that was hidden underneath.

Nuary's sudden actions surprised Shalia, who quickly turns red.

"W-W-What are you doing?!"

Shalia shouts while trying to hide her face with her palm. Nuary just shrugs and puts her fingers on her dick. She gives it a few pumps. It's smaller than what Nuary liked, but she hopes that she's a grower.

"She needs to have my cum inside her body. So, I'm pumping one out."

"You don't have to do it in front of me!"

"No. It would be a waste if I cum on the floor instead when I move when I'm about to cum. I also need your help for something."

"W-What do you want?"

Shalia backs away when she hears that Nuary has a request. She hugs her body as if trying to hide.

"Nothing much. I just need you to strip Alys's lower half"

"...I NEED TO WHAT?!"

Shalia is shocked. She is so appalled that she forgets her embarrassment. Her view wanders from Nuary's face, to her growing dick, to Alys, then back at Nuary's face.

"N-No!! Why would I need to strip her?!"

"Cum inside, remember? If I put the load in her mouth, she could drown or spit it out. I need to put it inside her lower lips. Don't worry, it'll be just the tips."

"What are you even talking about!"

Shalia's even begin to wander once again. Nuary's dick now has grown to full erection, it's now 5 inches in length. A bit small, but enough to do the deed. Nuary then urges Shalia.

"Come on, quickly! We need to act fast!"

"Nghh....."

Reluctantly, Shalia moves and unbuckles straps on Alys's pants. Alys's tense body makes it hard, but she seems to be aware for a bit and try to not move her body for too much. She then moves to Alys's feet, pulling the pants down along with Alys's drawers in one go.

Quickly, Alys's crotch is exposed to the air. Shalia has seen it multiple times when they washed together, but this situation makes it hard for her to look without being embarrassed.

Shalia then moves away and turns to face the wall.

"I'll wait here, so do it quickly!"

"....haahh"

Nuary shrugs and moves in position between Alys's legs. She then propped the legs up, and then spread it open. Alys seems to be quite flexible as her legs now spread in M position. Alys cunt is displayed in front of Nuary, freely exposed to see.

Still pumping her dick, Nuary put her other hand on Alys's pussy. She traces around the lips, and spreads it open between her fingers a few times. It's a bit damp from sweat, so the scent of pussy spreads around the room.

"....nngghhh...."

"...."

Nuary put one of her fingers inside, while brushing her small bean above the lips for a bit. She moves her finger for a bit, pushing and pulling it out repeatedly. After it lubricates itself for a bit, Nuary puts another finger inside and increases the speed of her fingers, both on her dick and inside Alys's pussy. The pleasure seems to distract Alys from pain for a bit, a moan comes out instead of the usual grimace.

"......"

Nuary looks at Shalia's direction. She seems to peek a glance occasionally, especially when Alys moaned. Her ears and face are red, but she seems to not notice it. She is squirming, and her hand seems to rest on her crotch. She just can't help but to peek repeatedly.

"Nnghhh..... Nnngg.... Aahhh...."

Nuary then returns her focus on Alys, who is also squirming below her. She tries to close her leg, but Nuary's body prevents it. Her leg moves a lot, and the occasional moan comes out more frequently.

By now Alys's pussy is drenched wet, showering Nuary's fingers in lady juices. Alys body is heating up, her body reacting to the waves of pleasure that Nuary is giving her. Hot breaths escape both from Nuary's and Alys's lips and they're quickening.

Nuary then pumps her fingers faster, feeling the approaching climax. Her dick is completely slick with ample pre-cum covering it.

".......cumming!..."

"Hey! Just the tip!!"

Shalia shouts out the warning, when she hears Nuary's whisper.

Nuary grunts in response, and moves her body to a better position. As finale, Nuary curls up her finger in Alys's pussy, scratching the upper wall, and flicks her clitoris as she pulls out her fingers.

A gush comes out splashing from Alys's pussy, before it sprinkles on Nuary's intruding dick. Nuary manages to push her dick inside with little resistance. She pushed in beyond the tip, but just barely to halfway of her dick. It took all of Nuary's reason to not put all of her dick inside. It's hard especially with Alys's pussy convulsing from orgasm. Nuary intends to try to keep her promise.

Nuary then relaxes her butt cheek, allowing her cum to spray out from her dick. She clenches it occasionally, riding out on the waves of orgasm. She sprayed inside 7 times, and the excess of cum is flowing out between the pussy's lips.

As Nuary pulls out, the pussy lips gaps for a bit before closing back. The cum flows out faster, and now pools below Alys's ass. Nuary marvels at her work, her mind feels clear from the post-nut clarity.

But suddenly, she hears a cough.

"...*ahem*...."

"....."

"......."

"....Right, sorry. I'll get to it."

Feeling Shalia's glare, Nuary remembers that Alys is still dying and quickly begins casting the proselytization blessing.

8