Ch2.3 The First Believer
409 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Will be a bit longer chapter than usual. The next release will take a bit longer too... (Hopefully not that long)

Individual "Alys" has permanently proselytized to "Prolificity" believer
The transformation process of individual "Alys"  to futanari has begin
   Individual "Alys" obtained "Blessing of Vitality"   
The individual "Alys" will revitalize and adjust in accordance to faith activity

Nuary has finished casting the proselytization blessing and waiting for the transformation to finish. The wound on Alys's back has closed a few minutes ago, and colors have returned on her face. Shalia is currently sitting beside her, observing any changes happening to Alys.

The transformation process seems to take Alys out of consciousness and a while to complete. Shalia has cleaned Alys lower body, and carried her to a cleaner place. She also put her cloak above Alys's lower body to cover it. The spot Alys was is drenched with sex fluids and is too dirty place to lay down on.

Nuary on the other hand is standing in the middle of the church. She is now examining her menu command for further

Apostle command menu:

Goddess : Rowara, goddess of prolificity
Status : Apostle
Faith point : 4005
Lust point : 4/10
Blessing Menu
Upgrade Menu
Skill record

The faith point has been reduced to 4005. Nuary has casted a 'Minor heal' and 'Proselytize', so the cost should amount to a total of 1010 points. But there's an extra 15 points gained. Probably, masturbating with Alys and cumming inside her counts as religious activity.

Speaking of 'Proselytize', when Nuary casted, she feels power inside her body sucked out. It was probably a draining process of half of her mana. It was somewhat exhausting, but apparently it was not enough to inflict the 'Mana exhaustion' condition.

Nuary then decides to proceed with the inspection of entries in her menu command. The next entry is the 'Lust point'.

"Lust point" is a special gauge of all goddess Rowara believers. It's a run-up gauge that keeps increasing every 6 minutes. It can be drained by doing sexual acts. However, if it is let to run-up to the limit, which is currently 10 points, the believer would be immediately inflicted with 'Estrus' condition. 'Estrus' is a condition that prevents the believer to think clearly, and will aggresively and indiscriminately seeks and engages in sex until the gauge is depleted.

The masturbation did reset it to 0, but almost half an hour has passed since then. Nuary is concerned since the limit is only 10, which means she needs to drain it every hour. It would be dangerous if she can't or forget to do it, which would result in her unintentionally attacking someone. Nuary is also worried whether 'estrus' can be lifted by masturbation alone, based on the description.

Nuary then checks the 'Upgrade menu'.

Available upgrade:

-Body enhancement

-New blessing

-Unlock skill and magic

Body enhancement:

-Penis improvement

-Breast improvement

-Vagina improvement

-Bottom improvement

-Mouth improvement

-Body improvement

-Body transformation

-Fertility enhancement (100)

-Raise lust point limit (100)

New blessing:    

(None)

Unlock skill and magic:

-Magic apprehension (1000)

-Skill apprehension (1000)

-Training enhancement (500)

Skill record:

-Identify

When Nuary sees it, she quickly raises her lust point limit. She however is surprised when the second upgrade costs 300 instead of 100. She predicts that the price will increase exponentially with each upgrade.

After weighing the pros and cons, she then upgrades her lust point limit to 40, which translates to 4 hours. It cost 1000 points in total. Incidentally, the next upgrade will cost another 1000 points.

Nuary then checks the 'Body transformation' and finds what she is looking for. After she checks for the cost and details, Nuary then decides to not check the other bodily enhancements any further. There are too many of them. Each option has further branches, making it too numerous to check. She makes a mental note to re-check it when they have escaped the situation and have more time.

On the other hand, the zero number of new blessings that can be learned surprised Nuary. She carefully inspects it for any clue of how to unlock or obtain one, but there are none. She wonders if it is because she has just been summoned, or does it need a certain requirement to unlock.

For the skills and magic, Nuary decides that it's too expensive for her for the moment and will think about it again when she has earned more points.

The only skill that Nuary has is "Identify". It's an appraisal skill to check someone's name, their condition, and whatever blessing they have. It's a built-in skill that every apostle has, as it's a must for an apostle to be able to identify people who have been blessed by another god. To bless a person who unknowingly already has a blessing of others could spark conflicts between gods. As such, it was deemed necessary for apostles to have this skill.

~~~

The transformation process of individual "Alys" to futanari has completed

"Oh?"

Just as Nuary finishes checking her menu command, Alys's transformation is completed. Nuary walks to Shalia and Alys, the latter is trying to sit up while clutching her head with one hand.

"...Aghh.... Where is this?"

Alys groggily asks Shalia who is sitting beside her. However, instead of Shalia, it is Nuary who answers her question.

"An abandoned church. We've been trapped in here."

"Church? Trapped?"

"Shalia said that we're in an abandoned village or something. We're surrounded by a nest of Red Cap spiders."

"We were doing a Red Cap spider hunting mission, remember?"

Shalia complements Nuary's explanation. As Alys's memory jogs together, she remembers that they were running, escaping from a whole cluster of spiders. She also remembers that she was attacked by one, and the agonizing pain that follows it.

She then quickly tries to touch her back, only to find there is no sign of wound. She then looks at Nuary, who's also looking at her.

"And who are you?"

Alys asks with suspicion. Nuary raised her eyebrow in response.

"Is that how you treat your savior? I'm Nuary, Apostle of Rowara, goddess of prolificity."

"Apostle?"

"I was summoned using your blood as a catalyst."

Just like Shalia was, Alys is confused with the situation. Nuary then sighs, and goes with a simple explanation instead.

"You were dying, but goddess Rowara decided to save you. I also asked what Shalia wished, and she wanted to save you too. So, I saved you."

"Is.... that so....."

Alys nods impassively.

"Thank you for saving me."

"You're welcome. It's what apostles do anyway. I saved you by giving you a blessing. Just don't get mad about the side effects."

".....Side effects? What?!"

Nuary tries to softly breach the matter about proselytization, but fails miserably.

"You have been permanently blessed with 'Blessing of vitality'. So by side effects, you've also permanently converted to the goddess Rowara believer."

"Is that so? That doesn't sound so bad..."

"Yeah... But you're also turned into a futanari."

".....futanari?"

"Ehmm... Basically, you have a dick now...."

"....a what?"

As Alys hears Nuary's explanation, she relaxes but then becomes pale quickly. She quickly discards the cloak covering her lower body. Alys is astonished with what she sees, while Shalia is taken aback and Nuary frowns.

On Alys's crotch is now a 5 inches flaccid dick. It's a tone darker than Alys's skin, and the head is mildly covered with foreskin. It's bigger than Nuary's and seems to be more covered in veins, much to Nuary's dismay.

"....What the hell? I'm a man now?"

"No, you're futanari. Hermaphrodite. You still have your honeypot behind that."

Alys moves her hand lower to check if it's true, and glad when she feels her lady part is still there. She then checks her new meat stick, flopping it up and down.

"Feels weird that this is attached to me. So, it hurts more when I'm kicked in the crotch now?"

"Err.... no. Probably.... What makes it hurt a lot should be the balls part... We don't have that."

"Is that so..... wait... we?"

Alys raises her head and looks at Nuary when she hears it. Alys raises the front part of her skirt and shows the bulge in her panties.

"I'm the apostle of Rowara. Every believer has both genitals."

"Huh.... neat."

~~~

After that, Nuary explains about the proselytization process while Shalia adds details from her perspective. Alys frowns when she hears that Alys has cum inside her but Nuary ensures that it was a necessary process. Alys asks some questions occasionally, and Nuary answers with what she has learned or hypothesized.

"Isn't it annoying to have that many straps on your pants?"

Nuary asks Alys while she puts her pants back on as they were discussing.

"Very annoying indeed, but they make it easier to run and to clip equipment to my leg. They are worth the trouble."

"Hmm....."

"But I gotta say, the dick really makes it feel uncomfortable, not gonna lie."

"Well, you'll just get used to it..."

After she's done, Alys returns Shalia's cloak. Shalia scowls when she realized that her cloak is dirty with dried sexual fluids. She is definitely upset, but she put it back on anyway. Alys notices it and moves to whisper to Shalia.

"...I will buy you a new one, don't worry. I'll also buy you another present as thanks for helping me."

"....♡"

Shalia's frown quickly turns into a smile, while Alys just smiles wryly. Nuary rolls her eyes when she sees the exchange. But she doesn't say anything because she's also partly to blame for the dried sex fluid.

After that, Nuary looks at Alys and Shalia to discuss how to proceed with the situation.

"Do any of you have a plan on how to escape from here?"

Alys just turns to Shalia in response. Shalia herself seems to think for a bit, but sighs after a while.

"No, we don't. I have recovered my mana for a bit but barely enough for a few spells. Alys just recovered, and I doubt she can handle the clusters of spiders alone."

"That's what she said."

Alys pipes in Shalia's response. Nuary has expected that would be the case. While she already has a plan to escape from the spiders, but a few more powers to ensure the safety of the plan could be appreciated.

Nuary then proceeds to tell the two of the plans she has.

".....Wings?"

"I'll buy a wings transformation, and we'll use it to fly from here."

"Do you have enough points for it?"

"Yeah, I have checked it. I can buy the transformation with the points I have. It's a bit of a gamble whether I can buy the upgrade or not. But good chance that it wouldn't be that much pricey."

Alys and Shalia look at each other, nod, and look back at Nuary.

"We'll go with your plan."

"It's not like we have any better one, anyway."

"Alright. Wait for a moment."

Nuary then opens her menu command, and scrolls to the Wing transformation.

Body transformation: Wings (500)

Enable believers to have wings on their back. Wings will be materialized using mana. Can be used to fly, and will expend mana during the duration. Believers will instantly know how to control the wings.

Buy the upgrades? Yes/No

Nuary then selects 'yes'. When upgrade confirmation then comes out, suddenly in Nuary brain, a memory of how to use the wings appears. She quickly sets out to try to summon her wings.

"Woahhh...."

After she focused, a large bat-ish wing materialized from her upper back, eliciting amazement from Alys. The base of the wings seems to be connected to Nuary's upper back, despite the presence of clothes in the way. Alys then tries to flap her wings a few times, which kicks up the dust from the floor. Both Alys and Shalia scowl, which makes Nuary apologize for a bit.

Without dematerializing her wings, Nuary then opens her menus back to buy the upgrades.

Body transformation: Wings Lv.2 (250)

Decrease the mana consumption slightly. Give wings enough strength to carry one other person.

Buy upgrades? Yes/No

Body transformation: Wings Lv.3 (500)

Increase wing size slightly. Increase speed of flight slightly. Give wings enough strength to carry two other people.

Buy upgrades? Yes/No

Nuary buys the upgrades consecutively. She then feels the changes on her wings. The size increases slightly, making it a bit wider. She also finds a new strength on her wings. She now feels like she is actually able to carry both Alys and Shalia to fly. Nuary also confirms her hypothesis about upgrading while she still materializes her wing.

"So how is it? Can you fly us out?"

Alys asks while Nuary feeling out her wings. Nuary quickly responds to her.

"Yeah. I should be able to."

Alys then walks around Nuary, examining the wings.

"Bat wings. Looks wicked. Kinda cool."

"Thanks, I guess."

Alys compliments the wings, which elate Nuary for a bit. Shalia however, looks a bit doubtful and worried.

"Nuary, are you sure you can do it?"

"Yeah, pretty sure. We can test it if you want."

But as Nuary is about to approach Shalia, the walls behind them crack open. Three of them in panic turn to it and see spider eyes peeking from the crack. Apparently the spiders have found a weak spot on the walls. The spiders have been trying to breach it as the three holed up in the church. The walls quickly break down, and the spiders are storming in.

"Shit! No time for the test flight then."

Alys quickly runs up to Shalia, pulls her and runs to Nuary. Nuary also picks up on the plan and quickly stretches her wings. Alys then pushes Shalia to hug Nuary, then hugs Nuary from behind while securing both of them with her grip.

"Shalia! Blast open the roof! Nuary, fly out as high as you can immediately!"

"O-Okay! 'Earth Smash!'"

Following Alys's command, Shalia uses a magic spell to break the roof, while blasting out the debris outside. Nuary, without any hesitation, grabs on both of them and flies out from the hole that just opened.

Nuary tries to fly high as fast as she can, but a receptive spider shoots out a silk to cling to them. The silk manages to catch on Nuary's arm and hitch on the three as they are flying. The spider grabs a hold on the silk in the air, and uses it to crawl up on Nuary.

"Alys! Spider!"

"On it!"

Alys uses one hand to grab a knife she tucked on her thigh strap. The fly makes the action to be difficult. While Alys is scrambling to get her knife, the spider just keeps climbing up with the silk as a rope. The spider was just inches away from grabbing Shalia's hanging legs, when Alys manages to cut the silk from Alys's arm. The spider then falls down to the ground, and Nuary flies higher to prevent any further attacks from below. After a while, Nuary asks to confirm the situation.

"......Are we clear?"

"......Yeah, we're good. I think."

"......"

""".....Pheeww........"""

The three finally managed to escape from the predicament. Releasing tension from their body, the three talk as they are in the air. Nuary begins the talk with a question.

"Soo... what to do now?"

"We need to report the spiders' nest to the town. It would be too dangerous to have them so close to the town."

"Alright, lead the way then."

The three of them then fly to the direction of the town, as Alys directs them to.

8