Chapter 33 – Gangbang Distraction
3.7k 0 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing my tantalisingly wet pussy ready for him to have his way with, Ander wasted no time getting on his knees in front of me and sliding his thick, hard cock into me. My eyes rolled back into my head and more than a few moans escaped my lips as I felt myself being pushed into. Soon enough, every inch of him was filling up my tight, wet hole and despite the situation that had led to this, I loved every moment of it.

Although I loved all the time I had spent over the last day or so having sex with Vel, there was just something different about being fucked by a flesh-and-blood cock that I had been desperately wanting. The way a cock throbbed and pulsed as it fucked me was utterly incomparable to anything Vel and I could have done together with dildos, tongues, or fingers. The best part, though, was the knowledge that at the end of it, my pussy would be rewarded with a nice, thick creampie. And given that there were multiple men ready to fuck me, there wasn’t just the prospect of one creampie awaiting me at the end, but many.

"Gods, how is a slut like you this damned tight!" From the sounds of things, Ander was clearly enjoying himself as well, grunting and groaning as he fucked my pussy as fast and hard as he could go. 

I opened my mouth to say something teasing and dirty back to the man, but before any words could come out I was interrupted by one of the other two men, whom I had momentarily forgotten about, shoving his cock into my mouth. I didn’t complain. No, I immediately got to work sucking and slurping on that cock as I reached out for the other one. After all, I had both my hands free, so I might as well have given the other guy a handjob while two of my holes were in use.

Like that, I lay there on the grassy floor of the forest, with three strange guys kneeling around my naked, cum-covered body, doing my best to jerk and blow two of the guys off while the third fucked my pussy senseless. Honestly, it was actually quite a lot of fun, probably the most fun I had since being reincarnated, and I was doing a very good job of returning the favour, if I do say so myself.

Having my pussy fucked while blowing and jerking off two other guys was actually much harder than I would have ever thought before getting to experience it for myself. To say that the pleasure of having my pussy pound, again and again, was a bit of a distraction was one hell of an understatement.

Still, I managed to focus enough of my attention on the two cocks up by my head so that no one was missing out. I was even alternating my blowjob, moving my lips from one delicious cock to the neck, so neither of the two men there would feel like they were being given less attention than the other.

Eventually, it came time for stimulate to come off cooldown, and I activated it immediately in the hopes of getting as many creampies as possible before our fun ended. That said, I made sure not to be holding any of the other men’s cocks in my hands or mouth when I did this since I just wanted the one in my pussy to cum. I had already made Connor and Lucas cum once so far, and it wouldn’t be a productive use of their cum to milk them dry before they even get a go inside my tight, little vagina.

"Oh, fuck! Gods, fuck!" Ander roared as he thrust his hips forward, instinctively jamming his cock as far into me as it could go as he came. "Fuck, why is your pussy so Gods damned amazing!"

If relishing in the feeling of having the deepest reaches of my pussy being flooded with a hot, thick load of cum wasn’t good enough, the man’s words of praise pleased me even more. That said, I still wasn’t really close to cumming myself as my use of stimulate had cut his fun short and no one had been paying my clit any attention, which would have really got me going.

As such, I turned my attention to the other two men as soon as the third had pulled out of my cum-filled stuffed pussy and stumbled back. "So which of you two is going to fuck my pussy next? If you can make me cum, I promise to give you an extra good reward." I said as I gave them both a teasing, sexy look.

Both Connor and Lucas immediately glared at each other. Neither of them had to say anything, but it was clear they were having a heated exchange with their eyes alone. Eventually, Lucas, despite being the younger of them, won the conflict and quickly found his way over to between my legs. 

Sadly, Lucas was actually the smallest of the three men when it came to the size of his cock. But even then, he was probably only slightly below the average size on Earth, and size wasn’t all that important as long as you had enough to fill me up and really knew how to use it. Which was apparently something Lucas knew how to do because as soon as he pushed into me, I began to moan louder and louder.

The young ginger-haired man didn’t just know how to use his cock to fuck a pussy. No, he knew how to please a woman, as evident by the way he pressed a hand down on the pubic mound as he fucked me. Not only did this add a little bit of pressure to my pussy as it was fucked by his skillful, deft cock, but it also allowed him to keep a thumb on my clit, to which he showed no mercy.

Lucas’s fucking was just too good, way better than Ander's was. And that was despite the fact that Ander was considerably bigger than he was. In fact, Lucas was doing such a good job of fucking my dribbling mess of pussy into submission that I completely lost myself to the pleasure and forgot entirely about the extra dick bouncing around near my head.

However, Connor didn’t forget about what I was meant to be doing to him and, as such, repositioned himself to make amends for my lack of attention. He did this by hopping on top of me and straddling my head so that he could throat fuck me. With a hand gripping the hair on either side of my head, he pushed my mouth down on his cock, forcing me to take his thick, hard cock as far into my throat as it could possibly go. So much so that my lips were practically swallowing his entire cock, right up to the base.

As rough and as forceful as Connor was being with me, I didn’t resist at all because I wanted this just as much as he did, maybe even more. The brown-haired man was having his way with my throat, using me as his personal sex toy, and it only further added to the pleasure I felt in the heat of the moment. Between this and the skilled fucking my pussy was getting, it was no wonder that my climax awaited me after only a handful more seconds.

When my orgasm came, it was quite a powerful one, and it caused my entire body to writhe and squirm in ecstasy under the continued assault of the two men atop me. By some miracle, I managed to stay in full control of my senses as the height of bliss that I was experiencing washed over every inch of my being. Because of this, I was able to activate stimulate again and was rewarded with two more loads of cum, one in my pussy again and the other down my throat.

Thank God for that skill’s short cooldown. I thought to myself as I felt the warm spurts of cum fill up both my throat and vagina.

After exhausting themselves like that inside of me, both of the men stumbled back away from me, trying to catch their breath as they sat down on the cool forest grass. My eyes darted down to the crotches, watching nervously to see if the shrunken, placid cocks would regain their vigour anytime soon.

I needed to distract them more since Damien wasn't here yet. If any of them took the time to look around, they would clearly realise that Vel had run off while we were going at it. I didn't know what they would have done then, if they realised what I had been doing, but I doubt it would have been good for me.

To avoid that worst-case scenario, I quickly made plans to continue distracting them. As my mind quickly whirled, thinking up ideas of what to do to keep them occupied, my hand reached down to my aching, flushed pussy and scooped up a bunch of my arousal and the cream that was filling it. I then brought those fluids to my asshole and slowly began to ease a finger or two inside.

My thought was that I might need to use my ass if I really wanted to keep them distracted, but since I didn’t have a bottle of lube on hand, my natural lubrication would have to do. It probably wouldn’t be as good as if I had proper lube meant for anal sex, but it would do in a pinch. And besides, it wasn’t like a lack of lube could actually do harm to my asshole like it could for most other people. Although it could have been much more painful without the proper lubrication, my blessed by an angel trait would heal any damage after the fact. this was just a risk I needed to take if I wanted my plan to succeed.

After my ass was nice and slippery thanks to the plentiful fluids my pussy had so graciously donated, I made my way over to the three men where they were catching their breath. Because Connor was the only one who hadn't had a turn in my pussy yet, I crawled atop him and positioned myself so that I could ride him. And although his cock wasn’t as hard as it could have been, he immediately regained his vigour once I shoved my ample tits in his face and let him suck on them to his heart's content.

As soon as he was hard enough for what came next, I slid Connors's cock into my pussy and began to bounce up and down on him. Given the size of my tits, they bounced around quite a bit from my motion, and I had to be extra careful with them, lest I accidentally knock Connor out with their hefty weight.

While I enthusiastically bounced on his friend’s cock, the young ginger-haired man spoke up from beside us. "Hey, what about my reward for making you cum, you damned slut!"

In response, I just gave Lucas a wide, perverted grin as I said. "Your reward is my ass, baby. You should feel honoured. No man has ever fucked my ass before."

Lucas’s eyes lit up and a smile stretched across his face upon hearing this, but I only saw his eager expression for a split second as the man quickly got into position behind me. Because I was riding Connor, positioned on top of him, that left ample room for another man to slide up behind me and ease his cock into my ass.

However, Lucas didn’t ease his cock into my ass, he shoved it in there rather roughly, despite the fact that I literally just said that no man had ever fucked my ass before. Whatever gentleness and tenderness that should have accompanied my anal virginity being taken were replaced by rough fucking right from the start.

Honestly, it was a little bit painful, but the preparations I made helped a lot, and before too long I was moaning and gasping as I bounced on two big, hard cocks. Although I had fucked myself with two dildos in this manner before when I was back on Earth, doing this with two cocks, while feeling the warm, sexy bodies they were attached to press up against me, was quite something else. All that was left now was to suck on a third one, and I would have achieved a trifecta.

However, when I turned my attention turned back to Ander, the leader of the small group of men, my heart dropped. Regrettably, sense gaze’s duration had run out early on during our little gangbang, and because its cooldown was 28 minutes long, I was unable to reactivate it. Because of this, I was unaware before now that instead of having his eyes only on me, Ander was slowly turning his head around the forest. I watched as his expression slowly changed to one of confusion as he began to speak. "Where did that-"

Before he could finish that thought and bring attention to the fact Vel was nowhere in sight, I activated fascinate, distracting him with that skill yet again. Thankfully, it had been more than seven minutes since I last used it and was off cooldown, so the skill worked perfectly.

Ander’s eyes snapped over to me, unable to take them off me as I stared straight at him, licking my lips and hungrily opening my mouth wide for him. Thankfully, he understood the message I was trying to send him, and he came closer so that I could start sucking on his big, girthy cock. Soon enough, I had all three of my holes filled and was having the time of my life.

Like this, we continued to go at it, with each of the men vigorously fucking one of my eager, tight holes. No longer was I activating stimulate whenever it came off cooldown since the most important thing now was to buy enough time for Damien to arrive. Instead, I was savouring every last moment of pleasure that their cocks gave me, hoping that they would at least give me a few more loads of cum. To my delight, they did.

Connor was the first to cum, depositing his load deep in my pussy, which had already taken the loads of his friends prior to this, but thankfully none of them really seemed to care about sharing me. Lucas was the next to cum and did so in my ass, but not before making me cum from the ass fucking he was giving me. He was definitely my favourite of the three men.

Ander was the last, but instead of letting me swallow and savour every drop of his delicious seed, the man pulled his cock out of my mouth right before he was done and sprayed his cum all over my chest. I had to admit that having cum dripping from my ample tits was certainly sexy as hell. The warmth of his hot load even felt nice on my flushed, sweaty skin, but it wasn’t what I wanted at the moment. I much preferred being cum inside. It didn’t matter if it was my ass, mouth, or pussy, I just wanted to feel the cum warm and fill me up.

After all three of the men were done with me, I collapsed onto the grass, content to just lie on my back staring up at the hints of sky poking through the thick forest canopy. This entire encounter with the three men had certainly been rather strenuous. Even though, individually, they were fucking me more than I was fucking them, I had still exerted myself considerably, much more than I ever had with Vel.

What was surprising, though, was that my muscles weren’t as sore as I had expected after such strenuous activities. My muscles had ached more than a little towards the end, especially my thighs as I bounced up and down on Connor’s cock, but now that soreness was quickly fading, leaving me mostly just out of breath and energy.

At first, I thought that the fact that my vitality score was at 21 might have had something to do with this, and it probably did at least a little, but I soon realised the larger factor at play. One part of the effects of my trait, blessed by an angel, specifically stated that any minor damage I sustained during sex would be healed within a handful of minutes after the deed had been done.

Does this also apply to sore muscles? Wow. I didn’t even intend for that effect to apply like this when I stipulated in my reincarnation forms that I didn’t want it to be possible for me to get hurt during sex. This is really handy!

While I lay there, sprawled out on the ground, covered in and leaking cum from my pussy and ass, the three men nearby were left to their own devices. Even if I wanted to distract them further, I was completely exhausted and didn’t have much more energy left to do anything other than just lay there for a few more minutes.

It was at this point that I realised something that was not so good. It was clear that my fun together with the three men had come to a natural end, and yet the system hadn’t shown me the notifications of my gains yet. I definitely didn’t have the system set on silent mode, and I definitely ranked up a few skills, if not levelled up, so what was going on?

As I glanced over at the three men and found them murmuring to themselves, I remembered something. The system would not display notifications in only two types of situations. One was if you were doing an activity where the notifications were a distraction, which was most of the cases I had experienced so far with my abundant amount of sex, but that wasn’t the case here.

The other situation in which the system would not display notifications was if your life was being threatened, but not in an immediate sort of way. Like if you were in the middle of fighting a horde monster but you were hiding from the horde so you could take a quick breather in between kills. Or, in my case, if you were in the company of three strange, dangerous men who were just starting to notice that you had distracted them so that your friend could run away and get help.

Ah, fuck!

42