Chapter 41 – The Long Awaited Sex
2.6k 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Look how wet sucking on your cock made me," I said as I held up my lace panties so that the man laying underneath me could clearly see the dripping wet crotch of my underwear. "Oh, Damien, I’ve been wanting to fuck you so badly since the first moment that I saw you that just getting to finally suck on your thick cock has turned my pussy into a drooling mess."

As I felt the man’s cock stir back to life underneath me, he let out a bellowing laugh and took the panties from my grip so that he could give them a proper inspection. Which of course, included a good long sniff that made his cock twitch excitedly underneath me.

"Mmm… You have certainly made a mess of your panties and you just got them too." He teased me back, but all I could focus on was the feel of his hot, thick cock pressed up against my little pussy.

It was a good thing he had gotten hard again because I could hardly wait. I needed to fuck him so very desperately. I had been dreaming and fantasising about this moment so much that it felt like my mind was going to break if I didn’t feel him inside me soon.

To that end, I reached down and positioned his erect cock upright so that all it would take was a slight lowering of my hips to push his length deep inside my tight, wet vagina. As I did just that and felt myself being filled and stretched like never before, I couldn’t help but let out one hell of a moan. "Oh, fuck Damien! You’re so damned big!"

"You're not so bad yourself, Eve." Damien groaned as his strong hands held firmly onto my thighs. "With that tight fit skill of yours, your pussy is in a league of its own. Fuck! Your pussy is going to be mind-meltingly tight once you manage to reach max rank with that skill."

As much as I assumed that was going to be true, the feeling of Damien’s cock spreading my pussy as he slowly pushed deeper and deeper inside me was already rather mind-melting, and he wasn’t yet all the way in. Hell, his cock was so big that not all of his length was actually able to fit inside me, which was one of the downsides of being a man who was just that well endowed, but I was going to more than make it up to him.

As such, I leaned forward, pressing my ample chest against his own large but much more muscular chest as I brought my lips to meet his own. As I kissed and sucked on Damien’s mouth, I gyrated my hips back and forth, causing us both some amount of pleasure. It wasn’t as much as if I had gotten straight to the proper fucking and bouncing on his cock, but it was a good warm-up. Not to mention, it made our kissing that much more intimate and enjoyable.

The way the tip of his cock was rubbing up against my cervix sure didn’t hurt either, which thanks to my reincarnated body only brought pleasure. After all, what kind of body meant to be the perfect fuck toy wouldn’t receive pleasure from getting the cervix pounded during the throes of sex? Not this one, that was for sure.

Eventually, after a good few seconds of making out and grinding on his cock, it was time for the main event. As such, I pushed down with my thighs, lifting myself up off the bed and Damien, only to come down again before the head of his cock even had a chance to leave the tight, warm embrace of my pussy. Again and again, I bounced like this, slowly picking up the speed as our moans filled the air.

Every time I came down, the tip of Damien’s cock slammed deep into me, sending waves of pleasure coursing through my body. In time, I began to bounce at such a fervent speed and with so much intensity that if I had still been on Earth, I would have been worried about breaking something inside of me, but as it was, I had no such concern. Instead, I could focus solely on the pleasure of his big, thick cock fucking the hell out of my pussy over and over again.

Not only was Damien the biggest cock I had fucked, but he was comparable to the largest dildos I had used on myself, and those ones were mostly just novelty toys that I had only tried out once or twice for the sake of it. Of course, no dildo could ever compare to the real thing. Especially when the real thing is attached to a man that knows what he is doing and how to bring a woman pleasure, which Damien definitely was, as evident by the fact that his hands soon found their way to my clit and nipples, which he deftly teased as I bounced on him.

My mind was melting not just from the stimulation of a big, hard cock hitting all the right places inside my vagina but from the stimulation of a pair of skilled hands on both my clit and nipples as well. As much fun as the pleasure I had with Vel was, it could never be compared to this.

Although I very much considered myself bisexual and thoroughly enjoyed having sex with both men and women, it turned out I had a bit of a preference for men. That is, I only had a slight preference for being fucked by men as I still found both men and women equally sexy and appealing. Not that I would ever turn down having sex with a woman. It was just that in my opinion, there was just no amount of pussy licking and fingering that could beat a good hard pounding like this. A cock hit places and did things that fingers and tongues never could.

"Don’t forget to use your skills!" Damien called out in between moans, reminding me of something that had completely slipped my mind because of just how good I was feeling. As much as we enjoyed fucking each other, that wasn’t the only reason why we were doing this. Sure, the sex was great, and we wanted to have sex as much as, if not more than, training my skills, but that was the real reason we were doing this.

As such, I immediately activated fascinate and stimulate. Sadly, I couldn’t activate sense gaze because its cooldown was particularly long, but those other two skills had short enough cooldowns that they could be activated again after only a little while. Of the two, stimulate had an even shorter cooldown, so I paid extra care to activate it whenever I was able.

The use of these two skills greatly sped along Damien’s and my fun, but thankfully stimulate wasn’t able to make him instantly cum as it had with the three men I fucked earlier. Because of this, Damien even managed to last the full 54-second duration of fascinate, during which he stared fervently at me as I bounced on him.

Once the skill was done and entered its cooldown period, Damien still didn’t pry his eyes away from me, but he did speak up in between moans and groans. "I need to change positions."

He wasn’t so much asking for permission as giving me a heads up before he went about doing exactly that, not that I was complaining because him taking the lead was incredibly hot. In fact, the ease with which he moved and repositioned me on my hands and knees as if I was his personal sex toy, only further increased my arousal and pleasure.

It was the fact that if the man wanted to, there was nothing I could do to resist him that made my pussy ache even more desperately for him. That said, it wasn’t like I didn’t want this or that I wanted to be forced into doing things that I didn’t want to do that made me like this. No, there was just something about him being so much more powerful than me that got me going and longing for his cock to pound away at my pussy once more.

Thankfully, I didn’t have to wait more than a few seconds for that longing to be fulfilled as Damien picked up where we left off right away. He barely even missed a beat before he was back at it, thrusting into my tight, wet pussy as he took me from behind in the Doggystyle position.

In this position, he was somehow able to hit deeper, striking my cervix with even more force and bringing even more pleasure than before. His thrusts were so powerful that the bed was even shaking and creaking under us. If not for the changes I requested during my reincarnation and my inability to be hurt during sex, I knew for a fact that he would have broken me with just how forceful he was thrusting into me. As it was, however, Damien wasn’t hurting or breaking me; he was driving me to wilder and wilder heights of pleasure.

Although I started out positioned on the bed, held up by my hands and knees, my hands quickly gave out under me. Instead, my face was being pushed onto the soft mattress as one of my hands tightly clung to the covers and my other hand was madly rubbing my clit.

When I became aware of the fact that stimulate had come off its cooldown, I instantly activated it, not remembering that it would work on me too since I was currently directly touching my clit. Because of this, I immediately came and not just a little. I came hard.

My eyes rolled back into my head as I let out a wail of a moan that probably sounded like someone was being killed. As my orgasm hit me and rolled through my body, I tensed up completely. My hands were in a death grip, clinging to the covers underneath me. My pussy pulsated and contracted around the cock, deep within it, as if squeezing it for everything it was worth. Furthermore, as the pleasure reached greater and greater heights, the pressure inside of me felt as if it was released as I squirted on the cock deep inside of me, confirming once and for all that squirting was something this body was much more capable of than my last.

Damien did not relent in his thrusts, pushing himself to his limit as he had his way with me even as my pussy juices sprayed out around his cock, dripping and pooling underneath us. After my orgasm faded, I was essentially turned into a limp, wet noodle from the pleasure, but still, the man did not stop. Not that I wanted him to stop, I would have said as much if I did even in that state. But no, I had my fun and now it was his turn. Or at least, that was how I thought things were going to go.

By then, Damien was no longer taking me in the Doggystyle by this point because I had collapsed on the bed and he was fucking me from behind as I lay there. Yet somehow, as he continued to pound my pussy, again and again, he managed to hold on and not cum. He lasted so long that I actually managed to recover and come back to my senses.

For a split second, I felt Damien’s cock slide entirely out of my thoroughly fucked pussy, and I feared that he was done even though he hadn’t come inside me. However, that just turned out to be an unnecessary worry as the man was just changing positions again.

To be honest, before having sex with Damien, I had completely forgotten about changing positions mid-sex, which was a forgivable mistake since I was technically still rather new to having sex. Before now, what I had mostly been doing was having sex in one position until I or my partner climaxed, and then doing it in a different position the next time. I really should have been changing things up in the heat of the moment because not only was variety the spice of life, but the slight pause allowed the fun and pleasure to be drawn out for slightly longer, which more often than not, resulted in better orgasms.

It was to a similar end that I soon found myself being flipped over in Damien’s arms so that I was now lying on my back as he pushed into my pussy with his rather large cock once more. We were in a position similar to a missionary, with him on top of me, fucking me while staring deep into my eyes, but there was one major difference. My legs were pushed up past his shoulders and spread incredibly wide as he fucked me hard and fast. Before this moment, I had no idea that my legs could bend that far up, but apparently, they could. What was even more surprising, though, was just how much being positioned like that spread my pussy for him to have his way with.

The fact that he was kissing and staring deep into my eyes as he fucked me only added to the experience, making it all the more pleasurable. My pussy was so wet and flooded that with every push into my depths, his cock returned even more wet and creamy than before. More than a little bit of my arousal was even running down from my pussy, between my butt cheeks and across my tight little asshole before pooling on the bed covers underneath us.

Of course, Stimulate, with its 2-minute 15-second cooldown, soon came off cooldown again, yet Damien still didn’t cum when I activated it once more. It was only when I activated the skill another time after that did he finally reach his limit, but at that point, I had already cum a second time myself.

Although I was thoroughly exhausted and overwhelmed by the constant pleasure of Damien’s hard thrusts into me, I was utterly delighted when I felt the rush of cum being spurted out into my pussy. Having a nice, thick load of cum fill your pussy was a different kind of warmth from that of a cock filling it, but both were satisfying in their own ways.

As such, I was left with a satisfied smile on my face as Damien pulled out of my pussy and collapsed in a heap beside me on the bed. As I just lay there with him, my pussy was still convulsing and pulsating from my last orgasm even as his cum slowly leaked from me.

That was definitely worth the wait.

45