Chapter 52 – Class Evolution
1.7k 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All alone in Damien’s bedroom, I laid completely naked with my legs spread wide on the man’s rather sexually stained bed as I slid a wooden dildo into my pussy over and over again. As pleasurable as fucking myself with a toy like that was and despite how many moans were escaping my lips, I still felt slightly empty.

Although my vagina was squeezing tight around the toy penetrating deep into me, it wasn’t quite as filling and satisfying as Damien’s big hard cock had been. From my own experiences, I knew that size wasn’t all that mattered, but when compared to his manhood, this dildo was severely lacking.

Of course, it didn’t help that the dildo was the only thing going at me and my free hand was just sitting idly by. If I really wanted to have some fun and cum anytime soon, then my free fingers should have been playing with my clit, but that wouldn’t have been productive for my training. Sex toys were the last of my skills that needed to rank up, and by fucking myself over and over again with this dildo, that was exactly what I was hoping to achieve. Having an orgasm would come later.

As such, I continued to push the wooden toy deep into my tight, wet pussy. Sometimes I even slid it out and up my slit so that it could pay my clit some extra attention, but it wasn’t so easily controlled and didn’t feel as good as if my fingers were doing it, so soon enough the toy was deep inside my pussy again. That would have been a different story if the toy could buzz and vibrate on my clit, but unfortunately, I had no toys in this world that could do that. Hell, considering Damien was unaware of sex toys before I had his daughter make some for me, I didn’t even know if vibrating sex toys even existed in this world.

Fuck, I hope vibrators are a thing here. I guess I could always try and have someone invent them if they aren’t, but that would be a lot of hassle.

Sex Toys has reached rank 10

Soon enough, my patience and hard work were rewarded when a system notification popped up in front of my eyes. However, even though I had accomplished what I had set out to do, I did not stop playing with myself. No, I was far too horny to stop now. So, instead, I continued to fuck myself with the dildo as my fingers soon joined in the effort, dancing around my clit and bringing the pleasure I had long been anticipating.

In time, I ditched the dildo entirely so that my fingers could reach inside myself for what came next. Once and only once, I had two fingers deep inside my vagina, my palm pressed flat against my slit and a couple of fingers from my other hand laid on my clit, did I activate my stimulate skill.

Like a jolt of electricity, a great spark of pleasure coursed through me, entirely overwhelming my pussy in the ecstasy of an instantaneous orgasm. Thankfully, I did not squirt and make even more of a mess of the bedding when this all-encompassing climax washed over me, but I did collapse into a gasping, moaning heap. Even as the sexual bliss of my orgasm faded from my body, I remained there sprawled out on the bed, occasionally twitching but otherwise unable to move an inch. I was just that exhausted and out of breath from my skill-assisted orgasm.

As the seconds passed, I recovered bit by bit, slowly coming back to my senses and recovering the strength that had fled me. Sitting up in bed, with my back against the headboard, I looked around, mortified at the mess Damien and I had made of the bedding during my training. There was a fair amount of cum, pussy juices, and sweat staining practically every inch of the covers.

I’m going to have to give them a quick freshen up before I head out for lunch, aren’t I?

My stomach gave a little rumble at the thought of lunch. Between my earlier mundane training and the more sexual training I had just finished, I had worked up quite an appetite. However, despite how hungry I was, there was something more exciting that needed to be done first. As such I pulled up the notification I delayed prompting earlier.

You have met the requirements to evolve your [Pervert] class.
Do you wish to evolve your class and proceed to level 11 now?

"Hell, yes!" I chuckled aloud now that I had met all the skill ranks of Damien’s more advanced recommendation.

Although he didn’t know for sure if what he suggested would actually result in anything, I had a good feeling his hunch had not steered me wrong. All that was left was to see what option I was given for my class evolution and choose one from them. Luckily, Damien was just in another room nearby, so if none of them stood out as being particularly more powerful than the others, I could ask for his opinion.

Hopefully, though, that won’t be needed and I’ll get the option to evolve my class into a rare one along the vein of my current, pervert class.

You have chosen to evolve your class and advance to level 10.
Please choose an evolved class from the available options:

Sexual Escort
(Uncommon, Sex-Based, Lifestyle Class)

Getting paid to have sex is the world's oldest profession. However, there is quite a difference between those who sell their bodies because they enjoy that line of work and those who feel they have no other choice.

Sex work can take a lot out of someone and should only be pursued as a profession if you enjoy it and can handle all the good and bad that comes with it.

+25% Potency for all sexual skills

+1 Vitality, +1 Charm, +3 Stat points per level up.

Slut
(Rare, Sex-Based, Lifestyle Class)

You are a slut. 

That is just a part of who you are and you understand this. Instead of shunning and being embarrassed by your slutty ways, you accept the term and fully embrace what it personally means to you to be a slut.

+125% Growth for all sexual skills
-25% Growth for all combat skills

+1 Vitality, +2 Charm, +4 Stat points per level up.

Monster “Tamer”
(Uncommon, Sex-Based, Hybrid Class)

By forming bonds with monsters, you can help monsters grow and develop in unique and interesting ways, turning them into allies who will fight by your side through thick and thin. However, unlike normal monster tamers, the method in which you form bonds with monsters is rather special.

+2 Monster Bond Slot
+25% Potency for all sexual skills

+1 Vitality, +1 Charm, +3 Stat points per level up.

A quick glance at all the options I had available to evolve my class revealed that one of them was in fact rare, just as I hoped. However, even though that class was the one I was most likely going to choose going forward into tier 1, I decided to take a look at the other two options just in case.

The first class offered to me was sexual escort, which seemed to be a pretty basic class focused on prostitution. Given that the term "escort" was the most acceptable one to use for people in such a profession, I expected that the majority of tier 1 sex workers had this class or something along the same lines. 

The other class that was offered to me but wasn’t one I was likely to take was monster "tamer". The fact that the word tamer was in quotation marks was interesting, and after giving the description a quick read, I could tell why. Although it didn’t outright say it, I assumed the class revolved around taming monsters by having sex with them, as that would explain the fact that the class was still sex-based and gave a bonus towards the potency of my sexual skills. It was also interesting that monster tamer was a hybrid class instead of lifestyle, meaning I could get meaningful experience towards level ups by fighting monsters if I chose it, but that wasn’t something all that important to me.

Hmm… I probably earned this class from everything I did with Saph. Having sex with more monsters could be fun. However, it would really depend on the type of monster and I wouldn’t want to specialise in it and throw having sex with people to the wayside. The monster lover trait is good enough to scratch that itch if it ever comes up again.

All that was left was the slut class, the one I knew I was going to choose from the moment I saw it. Not only was it a higher rarity than the others, which meant it provided 2 extra stat points per level for a total of 7 and had improved bonuses to my sexual skill growth, but it also seemed like a direct upgrade of my current class. That said, the fact that the class just flat out called me a slut did take me aback a bit, but after a second of thinking it through, I realised it was right.

My immediate resistance to being called a slut was a lingering effect from my last life, where I had remained a virgin for all twenty-eight years of my time on Earth. Although I would not have called myself a slut back then, in the two and a half days I had been in this world, I had very much become one. After all, just how many times have I had sex and orgasmed since I’ve been here? I had already lost count after the first day alone.

Fuck, I even initiated a gangbang yesterday, and just look at me right now. I’m completely naked, sitting on a bed covered in cum and other such sexual stains. I’m definitely a slut. There’s no question of it.

You have evolved your class into [Slut]
+5 Class skill slots
+5 General skill slots

You have reached [Slut], Level 11
+1 Vitality
+2 Charm
+4 Stat points

You can unlock your choice of one of three new class skills.
Please confirm your selection from the available options:

Conjure Lube, Rank 1
(Class, Sexual, Willpower)

Using this skill allows you to conjure sexual lubrication perfect for vaginal or anal sex. Once the duration is up, the lube will dissipate into thin air, leaving no traces behind.

Duration: (5 + Willpower Score/10) Minutes
Cooldown: 30 Minutes

Conjure Sex Toy, Rank 1
(Class, Sexual, Willpower)

Using this skill allows you to conjure any sex toy you can imagine. Once the duration is up, the sex toy will dissipate into thin air.

Duration: (5 + Willpower Score/10) Minutes
Cooldown: 30 Minutes

Conjure Rope, Rank 1
(Class, Sexual, Willpower)

Using this skill allows you to conjure a set of ropes perfect for bondage-related play. Once the duration is up, the ropes will dissipate into thin air.

Duration: (5 + Willpower Score/10) Minutes
Cooldown: 30 Minutes

Oh, right, I forgot that levelling up after evolving my class and getting extra skill slots would mean I would get a new class skill right away since it happens at every subsequent level whenever you have the available slots.

As surprised as I was by this turn of events, I didn’t hesitate for even a moment before going in and giving my skill options a read. The first skill, conjuring lube, was something I was immediately interested in, as I would no longer need to rely on that little vial of lube that was quickly getting used up.

However, as my gaze moved on to the second skill, conjure sex toy, I immediately knew this was the one I wanted to take and that didn’t change even when I looked at the last skill. The reason that I was so determined to take conjure sex toy was that its description specifically said "any sex toy you can imagine." What was interesting, though, was that all the skills scaled off willpower instead of charm. Why that was or what it could mean was beyond me, but still, it didn’t stop me from wanting the conjure sex toy skill.

You have learned the class skill, Conjure Sex Toy, Rank 1

As such, I immediately learned the skill and activated it. While holding out my hands, with palms facing up, I watched as a long, slightly glowing, purple sex toy slowly materialised in my hands. Save for the purple colour, the slight glow to it and the fact there was no cord, the sex toy I conjured looked just like I had imagined as I flipped the mental switch in my mind to activate the skill. Apart from those things, it was a near-perfect recreation of the sex toy I once had back on earth, the one I referred to as my old trust vibrator, and which had electrocuted me, starting this wonderfully lewd reincarnation of mine.

Of course, after being reunited with my magic wand vibrator, I wasted no time flipping its switch on and feeling its familiar buzz in my hands. It was just as powerful as ever and felt just as good as ever as I brought it to my clit. The way the toy hummed and pulsed on my sensitive little bean, sending waves of pleasure shooting all throughout my pussy and beyond, was just to die for. But not literally, since this time my vibrator no longer had a power cord and was completely wireless, fueled only by whatever it was that fueled my skills.

It had only been a little under three days since I last felt this pleasure, but it really felt like it had been much longer, and this was something that I had sorely missed. Although the pleasure of using a vibrator like this wasn’t quite the same as being fucked by a man or woman, it was a different kind of experience. Not better or worse, just different.

Soon enough, my old trusty vibrator managed to make me cum yet again, something it had never failed at. However, a nice strong orgasm wasn’t the only thing that awaited me.

Sensual Massage has reached rank 15

Wow, that skill hasn’t ranked up in a while. I guess that's just what happens when general skills get to a higher level and that boost from past life experience runs out. 

Oh, wait! I have more general skill slots now. I wonder, how do I look at the previous general skills I met requirements for, as there are bound to be more than a few I unlocked while my slots were full?

The moment I thought of wanting to see a list of available general skills, the system responded in kind, bringing up the screen I was wishing to see.

Available General Skills to Learn:
Anal Intercourse
Analingus
Cleaning
Concentration
Dagger
Dirty Talk
Deception
Edging
Fellatio
Flexibility
Seduction
Gardening
Laundry
Teaching
Running

Okay, wow, that’s a lot of general skills… I’m going to need some time to really think this over.

27