Chapter 58 – Making a Game of Training
1.5k 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh, Fuck, yes! Right there!" I moaned, eyes rolling back into my head and mouth wide open as the big burly man pushed down on me, thrusting into my tight, little asshole again and again, as he had been doing for quite a while.

This wasn’t quite like any of the sexual training the two of us had done before, as despite no doubt earning myself more than a few ranks in my anal intercourse skill, the real purpose behind Damien’s thrusts was his desire to have his way with me. I was practically helpless to resist him, not that I wanted to, as he held me down on the bed, pushing me further and further down onto the soft sheets with every stroke into my poor abused butt.

Every now and then he would slap my supple butt cheeks, causing me to let out a delighted squeal and subconsciously clench down around him. Which was something that he took great pleasure in doing as he penetrated deep into my lubed-up and already cum-filled ass. As it happened, the big burly man had already cum, not once, but twice in my ass and had just continued to fuck me with this unrelenting fever as if he needed no time for his cock to recover after a climax.

I was not sure how he was doing it, as I had definitely seen Damien’s cock go through the refractory period before. I assumed he must have had some sort of class skill that helped him out in this area, but since he was focused on combat, the skill must not have been meant to be used in this way. Most likely, the skill would have had to be something to help with stamina and vigour during prolonged fights, and the fact that it could help him here was just a happy coincidence. Anyway, whatever skill Damien did or did not possess wasn’t what was truly important at that point in time. No, what was important was that I was having the time of my life having my ass fucked rough and hard.

Although I was overwhelmed by quite a bit of pleasure, my earlier training with Damien had paid off wonderfully. Instead of just laying there, unable to even lift a finger as he had his way with me, I was bucking my hips back in time with his thrusting, and even playing with my own clit. Thanks to this, the big burly man wasn’t the only one that had cum and I had reached a couple of climaxes of my own.

However, as much as I was enjoying this and wished that it could continue on for much longer, Damien had a limit. One that approached quicker and quicker every time I activated stimulate, which I did as often as the skill allowed me to. Because of this, it was not long before the man reached his third and final climax, releasing his seed deep into my ass. 

The satisfying feeling of his warmth filling me up was accompanied by the much less satisfying feeling of his cock sliding back after me, leaving my asshole slightly gaping. Thanks to my blessed by an angel trait and the fact that it meant no lasting harm could be done to me during sex, I had no need to worry about taking a cock as big as his. No matter how frequently he was to fuck my ass like he just had, there would be no risk of him stretching me out in that regard.

As such, once the deed was done, I turned over on the bed and cuddled up to the big burly man without a care in the world. Of course, the man's cum continued to leak from my recovering asshole, staining the bed beneath me, but this would have been easily cleaned up later with a quick application of freshen up whenever we decided to finish up our fun together.

Despite his much higher level and vitality score, Damien was much more out of breath than I as we lay there in each other’s arms. Although the big burly man had quite a bit of stamina, when he put everything he had into fucking me, it burned through his stamina quite fast. I was just glad he could fuck me without holding back, something that he very rarely got to do with anyone, but with that said it must be noted that the trait that allowed it to happen was kind of strange.

Take him spanking me, for example. Those few spanks he gave me during that anal fucking were on the very edge of what my body could have survived and, without my trait, would have resulted in some serious bruising. However, if Damien had spanked me while actively using one or two of his class skills in an attempt to hurt me, something that normally would have completely devastated my hip bones and just outright killed me, his hands would have just bounced off my body as if he was hitting something much harder than he could break. I wouldn’t have even gotten any sexual pleasure from it.

This was actually something that the big burly man tested in the heat of things, only a few minutes ago, with my permission of course. Before then, neither of us actually knew how my trait would handle the overwhelming, unrestrained strength of his class, but apparently, the system never lied, and he was quite sure that he would have been unable to actually hurt me while we were having sex, no matter what class skills he put behind his spanks.

As interesting as all that was, it was good to know my limits. Of which, there were apparently few. Damien couldn’t test out anything but my physical resistance, but the trait mentioned that it was impossible for anyone engaging in me to do lasting damage to not just my body but my mind and soul as well, which probably meant I was relatively immune to any magic that someone I was fucking tried to cast on me, so long as said magic would have done lasting harm to me.

I keep forgetting how overpowered some of the stuff I got from my reincarnation is… but, like in a sexual way. I’m not really that overpowered in most matters though, as I’m not that much stronger than people on my own level, like Vel. It really was a bit of a fluke that I beat her in our last spar, one not likely to happen again.

That said, I’m probably leagues above similarly levelled sexual classes, and the fact that I can compete on equal footing with a hybrid class during a bit of sparring is definitely something. However, I expect that last thing to change as I get into the higher levels and my class skills become more potent.

"I’ve been thinking, Eve. How about we play a little game to help you train your deception skill." Damien spoke up, drawing my focus away from my thoughts and ponderings.

"A game?" I smiled with perverted delight. "Is it going to be a naughty game?"

"Of course," Damien said, chuckling. He knew me and my perverted desires quite well. "Since the deception skill isn’t just about saying things that aren’t true, but actively trying to deceive another person, here’s what I was thinking. You will tell me two statements about yourself or the world you came from, one of which is true, while the other is a lie, and I will try and guess which is which."

"I don’t see what’s so naughty about that," I said, a little disappointed that the game seemed so tame.

"Right, well, that’s where the statements you tell me and the rewards come into play." Damien further elaborated. "The things you tell me have to be sexual in nature, and if you manage to get a lie past me, I will eat you out for a minute, but if I guess your lie, then you have to suck me off for a minute. The first one to cum loses the game."

"Alright, that sounds like fun." I beamed a smile as I moved to sit up on the bed.

"Um, let's see, back on Earth, when I was just a young girl living with my parents, my dad once walked in on me when I was knuckled deep inside myself and…" I paused as I tried my best to think up a lie. However, lying hadn’t really been my strong suit in my previous life, so it took me a couple of seconds to think of something. "...And I once lost a vibrator in my ass and had to go to the hospital to get it removed."

"The second one was the lie," Damien said almost immediately.

"What? You’re right, I have never needed to go to the hospital to get a vibrator removed from my ass or anywhere, but how did you know so quickly?" I groaned, annoyed that he had immediately seen through me. Still, my dissatisfaction with that didn’t stop me from crawling my way down to his erect cock and giving the man the reward he was due.

"It was simple, you took way too long to think of the lie." Damien explained as casually as ever, despite the fact I was running my tongue over his cock and every now and then sucking on its head. "You should think of both the lie and the truth before you even begin speaking; that way you can say them both with the same confidence."

Taking the big burly man’s words to heart, I set myself to the task of blowing him, at least for the minute before it was time to continue telling statements. As usual, I really enjoyed myself as I sucked and slurped on as much of his tasty cock as I could fit in my mouth. So much so that Damien had to practically pry me off of him and remind me of the game we were playing.

"Okay, what should I tell you next…" I mused aloud as I pondered over what to tell him and what to lie about. "Okay, which of these is true? I have never had an orgasm so powerful that I lost consciousness. I have had exactly four women put their fingers inside my pussy, across both my lifetimes."

Damien took a moment to think before giving his answer. "If I remember correctly, you mentioned once before that you died a virgin in your last life, and since Vel is the only woman around that could have possibly... done that to you, I have to say that the second one is the lie again."

"WRONG!" I excitedly chimed, thrilled to have gotten a lie past Damien. "Back on Earth, there is a type of doctor called a gynecologist, who specialises in women’s health. It is sometimes necessary for them to examine and insert a finger into their patient's vagina. The three female doctors that I have had do that to me, plus Vel, makes four women who have put their fingers inside of my pussy."

Damien's eyes widened. "Wait, so that means you have had an orgasm so powerful that you have lost consciousness. That does not seem healthy, Eve."

"It wasn’t. That was how I died," I responded with a laugh, but the flippancy with which I did so only made the big burly man all the more horrified.

"You had an orgasm so powerful that it killed you?" He sputtered and stammered in disbelief.

"Did I not tell you about this?" I asked, confused, instead of immediately answering his question.

"No, you only ever mentioned that you died in your last life, and since such a thing could have been traumatising, I didn’t seek to pry. Though, I’m fairly certain now that whatever happened didn’t traumatise you in the slightest if you're talking about it so nonchalantly." Damien shook his head as she said that last bit.

"Huh, I never thought about that. The fact that I died and how it happened probably should have been rather traumatising, but for some reason it doesn’t seem like that big of a deal." I said with a shrug. "Oh, and technically the orgasm didn’t kill me, the electrocution did."

The big burly man just shook his head again. With a sigh, he said. "Please don’t tell me you tried to give yourself an orgasm through electrocution. I know you're a bit of a pervert, well actually quite a big pervert, but that is a bit far even for you."

"What, no!" I shouted, outraged that he ever thought I would have done something so dangerous. "The electrocution was just an accident caused by my old vibrator's faulty wire. The fact that it gave me one of the most powerful orgasms of my life as it killed me was just happenstance."

"That said…" I continued on as a perverted smile stretched across my lips and I spread my legs for the man laying on the bed with me. "If you consider dying to be losing consciousness, then that means that I did in fact have an orgasm so powerful that I lost consciousness, making the statement that I didn’t have one the lie, so get licking."

Just as I had done for him, Damien set about giving me my reward. More than a few moans escaped my lips as he went to town on me with his tongue. Unfortunately, a minute was a relatively short time when you were having fun, and just when it was getting good, it was time for the next round.

On and on this game went, but since so much time passed in between the few minutes of either cock sucking or pussy eating, neither of us was actually getting close to climaxing. In that time, I managed to get a fair few lies past Damien, but he easily managed to catch just as many. Eventually, as the time drew later, we had to call it a draw, and what better way was there to reward us both equally than letting the man fuck my ass? That way, both of us would surely cum.

As much as I loved having the big, burly man completely stuff my asshole, our lube was running dangerously low. We probably only had enough for one last use after this, and I was saving that for some anal fun with Vel again. A part of me was regretting not taking the conjure lube class skill, but the more reasonable part of my brain knew that doing so would have been a waste. Eventually, I will be able to buy more lube, but I was much less likely to be able to buy vibrators from Earth ever again.

In time, my "training" with Damien, alone in his bedroom, came to a close, and we readied ourselves to go back outside. Dinnertime was fast approaching, and while the big burly man set about getting something ready for all of us to earth, so that his daughter, who was normally responsible for cooking, could focus solely on his own training in the meantime, I headed out to see how she was getting along with said training.

As it turned out, she hadn't been training at all, or so it appeared when I found the young elven woman hidden behind the shed, naked as the day she was born and with a certain slime vibrating and filling all her holes.

"Hey, Eve! You won’t believe this, but for some reason, I think I get more experience through my bond with Saph when I am the one they are having sex with. I’ve even levelled up again! I’m level 14 now!" Vel called out to me rather enthusiastically, with a dopey expression on her face that told me she must have had quite a few orgasms in the last couple of hours, to the point that it had melted her brain a little.

Now, this seems much more overpowered to me. A hybrid class that can level up nearly as fast as me, but without ever engaging in combat.

25