Chapter 61 – Fulfilling My Fantasy in the Morning
1.6k 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dawn rose on the fourth day of my new lewd life in this world. Like the past two mornings, I slowly awoke once more to find myself sharing a bed with a very naked, sexy young elven woman. However, unlike those other mornings, we were not alone. No, we were joined by the blue tentacle slime, who apparently deflated into a puddle and was occasionally letting out slight gurgles as they slept.

Judging by the dim light only barely coming into the room past the window coverings, I assumed it was still quite early in the morning. Given how Damien was talking about continuing our training the next day, I fully expected him to come to wake us up for another torturous early morning run any minute now. However, I still held onto hope that I had woken up early enough to fulfil that little fantasy of mine that had been dangled in front of me yesterday morning only to be so rudely yanked away.

As such, I soon found myself crawling across the little love nest that the three of us had made on Vel’s bedroom floor. Trying my best to move slowly so as to not disturb my two sleeping companions, I eventually reached my destination. With a gentle hand placed on each of my girlfriend’s legs, I ever so delicately parted them, revealing her nudity in full to me.

Before ever moving to touch her nearly bare pussy, adorned by only a small tuft of green pubic hair, I took a few seconds to marvel at the sight of her. Although I had thoroughly enjoyed myself since coming to this world, a part of my brain could still not wrap itself around what my life had become. Not only could I have sex with this incredibly sexy young elven woman anytime I wanted, but I could also have sex with the tentacle slime sleeping nearby and the big burly man sleeping in another room any time I wanted to.

Whether I wanted to get my pussy licked, have my pussy and ass vibrated by tentacles completely filling both of them, or get fucked by a rather impressive cock, I could do any of that, any time I wanted. If the past me back on Earth had been told this was going to be my future, she would have laughed it off. But this unimaginably lewd fantasy life has become my reality. One that I would never stop being thankful for.

Sure, there were things I missed from back on Earth, like my family, but they were still alive somewhere out there and I took solace in the fact that they still had each other. Apart from my family, there was little I missed. Under other circumstances maybe I would have missed sex toys and vibrators, but I didn’t have to miss them since I found a way to bring such luxuries directly to me. Additionally, I would have thought that I was going to miss the internet and porn more than I had, but in hindsight, what was the appeal of porn when I could just do more intense and more satisfying things with my new girlfriend or her father whenever I wanted?

Speaking of which, I soon realised that I was wasting time just staring at my girlfriend's pussy, deep in thought when I should be getting to work. As such, I reached forward, slowly drifting my fingers around the edges of the young elven woman’s irresistible pussy.

My touch was faint and delicate, not enough to wake Vel up but enough to slowly start to stimulate and arouse her. The first hint of which came a handful of seconds later, when her pussy was starting to show the visible signs of her growing arousal. Her tight little hole was starting to glisten with her wetness as I showed her more and more direct contact. By then, I was even starting to ever so gently rub her clit.

The young elven woman’s wetness wasn’t the only sign of her pleasure, though, as her breathing also started to increase in pace. Every now and then I would hear or feel her stir in her sleep, and after a slight pause to make sure she remained asleep, I would continue with my efforts to hopefully start her morning the right way, with an orgasm.

In time, my touch grew more sure and firm. I even risked doing things that had a much greater chance of waking Vel up, like sliding a finger or two into her pussy. However, those risks were well worth it because, before too long, she was starting to moan in her sleep. At that point, I knew it was only a matter of time before she woke up, but it was also only a matter of time before she orgasmed.

In light of this fact, I kept on going, driving her higher and higher towards that climatic peak. While my fingers went to town on and in the young elven woman’s pretty little pussy, my eyes were fixed on her, watching for the moment she was about to wake up. When it came, I made a last-ditch effort to make her cum by activating stimulate on her.

This turned out to be the right call, as Vel woke up at pretty much the same time as her pussy orgasmed around my fingers. Like that, she writhed on the bed, under my touch, as moan after moan escaped her lips for a good few seconds. When it was all said and done, and the pleasure faded away, she was left with a big happy smile on her face as she stared down at me between her legs.

"That was a rather amazing way to start the day, Eve." She giggled, pleased, as she reached out and ran her hand over my hair.

"Anything for you, baby." I returned her smile, but it didn’t last for very long, as soon enough my lips were put to a different task, that of kissing and licking my girlfriend’s pussy. 

"Oh, again!" Vel gasped, surprised but more than eager for what was to come. "Yes, Please!"

Like that, the young elven woman began to moan more and more as I ate her out. While my tongue flicked across her clit and slit, occasionally getting a taste of her sweet elven, pussy juices, my attention was not so focused on her pleasure alone. Instead, I was multitasking and having my hands find their way between my own legs, where I began to show myself a good time.

Soon enough, we were both so focused on the heat of the moment that we had unintentionally woken up our other sleeping companion. I was only made aware of the fact that Saph had woken up when I felt one of their tentacles slap down on my supple butt cheek and they let out a dissatisfied gurgle. Apparently, they didn’t like to be left out or forgotten about, and as such, they set out to "punish" me for my wrongdoing.

To that end, they soon slid both of their tentacles inside me. Once more, both my asshole and pussy were filled in the way only Saph could fill them, and then the vibration began. As overwhelming as the feeling of having everything down there vibrating at once was, I had come a long way since my time as a virgin holed up in their bedroom masturbating the day away. 

As such, even as I came from Saph’s vibrations a few minutes later, I was easily able to keep focused on my efforts to bring Vel to orgasm. In fact, since I didn’t need to play with myself anymore, my hands could come up and join me in those efforts, fingering her incredibly tight pussy as I put my mouth to use on her clit.

In no time at all, I wasn’t the only one cumming, and I was treated to a little gush of surprisingly sweet pussy juices as my girlfriend came for me. Once both of us had our orgasms, I crawled back up so that I could lie beside her, feeling the bare skin of her shoulder against my own. Of course, Saph joined us, but instead of laying beside either of us, they were spread out across our chest, occasionally playing with and vibrating on our breasts.

"I could get used to starting my day like that." Vel giggled as she leaned in and gave me an affectionate kiss on the lips.

"If it wasn’t for your father wanting to continue our training, I would suggest just staying in bed for as long as possible, but-" I responded, only to be cut off by a firm, forceful knock at the bedroom door. "Ah, speak of the devil."

Vel gave me a bit of an odd look after I said that last bit, quickly making me realise how that saying might be taken in a world different from my old one, where myth and magic were as real as the air we breathed. The young elven woman’s confusion didn’t last long as the voice of her father boomed out. "Up and at it. Time for another great day of training."

With a groan from all three of us, we reluctantly got up from our love nest to get ready for the day to come. As exhausting and torturous as Damien’s early morning training had been yesterday, none of us could complain, as it wasn’t without merit. Although neither Vel nor Saph had grown quite as much as I had, they had still improved more than they ever had before.

Pulling fresh clothes out of the backpack Damien had "claimed" from the mercenaries a few days ago, I soon got dressed. Sadly, though, I was no longer wearing a black lace thong under my clothing, but an ordinary, rather bland pair of white cotton panties in a brief cut.

Technically, I could have just kept wearing the same set of clothes day after day, panties included, since freshen up would have done a good enough job of cleaning them and would have made wearing the same clothes over and over again a more hygienic thing than it otherwise would have been. However, something about doing that just felt wrong to me. A part of my mind, lingering from my life on Earth, made me want to change clothes every day and have them cleaned the old-fashioned way, in the washing machine.

Sometimes it's the simple things that seem more luxurious, rather than the convenience. I mused to myself as I pulled on my fresh pair of pants. That said, I really should put on a load of laundry later today, because I really like wearing sexy panties.

Once Vel and I were dressed, all three of us found our way outside to where Damien was awaiting us. Much like yesterday morning, he started the day with a considerable run around the house. Although he called it a "warm-up run," it was more like a marathon. Between the fact that I wasn’t very athletic and didn’t have good support for my sizable breasts, I absolutely hated it again.

The only upside to running like that was how Damien was spurring me on by occasionally spanking my butt and whispering in my ear all the lewd things he would do to me if only I went faster. The best part of which was that I knew from firsthand experience yesterday that he was more than likely actually going to do all those things to me later.

That said, before then we had more exercises to get through. As such, Damien led us through our individual, personalised routines. Much like yesterday, I was doing a lot of squats, but luckily these came easier than they did yesterday. Apparently, the way in which my blessed by an angel trait healed minor injuries, including sore muscles, during sex actually helped promote muscle growth.

Of course, during all these exercises and even bits and pieces of the warm-up run beforehand, I was making use of some of my class skills as best I could. This included actively using fascinate on Damien and using sense gaze to feel where, in particular, he was looking at me, two skills that I had been letting fall to the wayside as of late. Thankfully, both of them managed to rank up before we were done here.

Fascinate has reached rank 6

Sense gaze has reached Rank 6

As time drew on, both Vel and my stomachs began to growl. Hungry from the stain and exertion of the hard work we put into growing stronger, we both waited patiently for any minute now. Damien was going to call for a break, and we would all head in for some much-needed breakfast. However, that call did not come.

Instead, the big burly man’s attention slowly drifted away from us. His head turned, looking around the clearing before settling away from us all, staring off into the forest. In contrast to how slowly his attention drifted away, it came back to us with startling speed, his jaw clenched tight and an intense scowl on his face.

"Everyone inside the house, NOW!" He shouted in a firm, forceful tone like none I had heard him use before. It wasn’t like he was a father with his daughter or a trainer with those he was training like before. No, the sharp tone of his voice was like that of a commander issuing orders to the soldiers under his command.

As such, neither Saph, Vel, nor I hesitated for even a second to follow his command, rushing inside the house. It wasn’t until we were all inside and Damien was slamming the door shut behind us that I realised he had used a class skill on us. However, I couldn’t bring myself to issue even so much of a complaint given the dead serious look on his face. If he had taken such an extreme measure to immediately get us inside, then whatever it was that caused him to do this must have been dire.

Vel must have thought something similar because she immediately asked her father. "What’s going on, Dad?"

"They found us," Damien said, his jaw clenching tight at the mere mention of "they."

29