Prologue?
1.8k 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves, and under a just god, cannot retain it for long”

 

Those where the final words delivered by the elusive and enigmatic Principal of the royal Hibiya academy,  an experimental and secretive institution where the next generation of the world will learn to how play the game of live.

A glorious paradise for the strong and clever and and a wretched torture chamber for the weak and simple, a place where money and morals have no value,  where the only way to survive and reach the top is to step on everyone else.  

All disputes are settled with games called Merits at Hibiya where both parties gamble a set amount of there humanity and should you lose it all well,  you’re stripped of your agency, your humanity is peeled away and you become little more than a dog subjected to the whims of there betters

I’m a late transfer student who prostrated and begged to get there way into the academy at the last minute,  Why the hell would anyone willing subject themselves that you’re probably thinking?

Well I have my reasons but I won’t be telling you, not right now, I mean come on we’re only in the prologue can’t go spilling my guts and spoil all the fun.   Oh I haven’t even introduced myself yet have I?  Where are my manners.

I’ll be your protagonist for this sordid tale of domination, submission, love, loss, betrayal and debauchery.

 The names Yuri Chisaka,  16 years old, long luscious pink hair bound in twin tails, eyes that shine like  gold and my measurements are  

85, 54, 84  (You disgusting pervert) and that’s all you get to know about me.

Well look at me spouting monologues like I’ve got all the time in the world,  All you need to know Is that I’ve come to this academy with a lone objective, to play the game,  After all life rewards those who take the initiative right?

Hey I'm a little jealous you know, it must to be nice to be you reader chan,  You get to enjoy all the sin and depravity without any of the risk,  but that’s alright I’m willing to take the risk and punishment for the both of us.

So here take my hand and let’s begin shall we?

16