Chapter 3 Dual Face (2)
50 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To be a companion of darkness. The first thing to do, make the atmosphere so that it is in harmony with what will be said.

With a nervous face, and irregular breathing. One would not think that he had been tricked by the face of the dark companion.

Then Karl stood up, then said while putting on a face full of fear.

"No, you're wrong, professor. "

The professor who saw Karl then raised his voice to ask something.

"If you pay attention to what I explain, then please answer my question. "

"I understand teacher, go ahead," Karl said while swallowing nervously.

The professor noticed him, then pointed at Karl to ask him a question.

"What are the benefits of the Empire's economic policies? I will give a perfect score if you answer very accurately. "

That's a very easy question. Because what the Empire imposed on their economic system, was something very simple in Karl's eyes.

Even a small child can answer it without having to open a book.

However, as a companion of darkness. Karl had to come up with a long-term solution rather than just explaining the current situation.

And he also knew what was going to happen.

Then, in a nervous tone with both hands on his chest, Karl answered.

"A tax management system that reduces operational cost losses, while continuing to provide services for the development of community resources. It was something the Empire had to do. In this way, the purchasing power of the people who have received an increase in intellectual performance, will make the empire's economy rise sharply. Of course, internal and external factors have an influence on the potential for further problems. "

The nervousness that Karl had pointed out a moment ago, seemed to be dispelled by the vibrating words that came out of his throat.

This is one of the methods in the guidebook that Karl noted, to become a person who moves from behind the scenes.

And it seems this method has shown quite satisfactory results.

The whole class was silenced by Karl. The professor who was in front of Karl now, then scratched his head using a writing instrument, due to not understanding what Karl said. Then he said.

"—eehm.. Internal and external factors? So what is the point of what you want to say?"

Not only the professor, the students in the class also showed similar faces. They, are people who do not understand a single word.

Then they all looked at Karl, and Karl was nervous again. Hands shaking and feeling uncomfortable, it was evident from all the movements of his body.

Next, Karl started to say.

"The bottom line is—I... No... Understood... Everything.. What the Professor.. taught.. during this ..not one. "

Everyone was surprised at Karl's answer. Some of them looked at each other and some laughed mockingly at Karl.

Those were all signs they had fallen into a trap. Fuahahaha— this is the best.

The figure they all thought was lousy and useless, turned out to be the one who would control the world from behind the scenes—Fuahahaha.

Karl laughed inside his little heart which still showed a normal male heartbeat.

Everything has been prepared. The longer they laughed at Karl, the longer they realized that what he said was a solution in the future.

And when they all realized it in the future. They will find out, then suspect that there is a mysterious figure behind the darkness. Then along with vague information, they will come to the conclusion, that there is an elite who controls the world from behind the scenes that is me... Fuahahaah.

The feeling of pleasure when answering wrong but right in the future, filled Karl's chest.

He who wants to become a demon general, who controls the world from behind the scenes, both demons and humans will submit under Karl's feet. while moving fingers full of threads, the world will be able to be moved.

And the best of the best, is that they all won't be aware of any of that.

Then just as he returned to his bogus reality, a table cracking sound was heard beside him. It was Louise.

"What are you doing stupid? Why are you saying something that doesn't make sense? Are you trying to embarrass our family?" Louise said that while whispering furiously.

Directly is appropriate, but not for the end.

However, for the dark comrades behind the scenes. Something like a short term solution, would be very much avoided.

Then, under the pressure of anger directed at him by others, Karl returned to his seat.

While the professor sighed and then tried to continue again. Louise still had a troubled expression on, as if she couldn't resist someone trying to embarrass a noble family.

Louise gritted her teeth, then said.

"We'll talk after swordsmanship is over. Remember that. "

Karl's ears throbbed when he heard the word sword lesson.

The show will not be perfect without an ending. Yes, it was a plan that Karl had prepared, hours ago.

He is now ready to enter the theater stage.

Strengthening the fake figure, where he would become a pathetic figure that would shock everyone, was the current comrade of darkness's goal. Being an inheritor of darkness, is indeed extraordinary.

Unable to contain his excitement, Karl started to show a sweet grin.

"I understand, honey."

A hot temperature filled Louise's surroundings, as if ready to melt anything near her, steel and metal would become a sticky red liquid. In fact, around Louise now, the hot air seemed to bend the view.

The pulse in his head was getting hotter. However, Louise's anger had to remain suppressed, at least for now.

Then, Louise's hand grabbed Karl's hand. He smiled then said something.

"If you do anything weird again, I will definitely destroy you. "

Karl's grin grew wider until it almost touched his ears. He didn't care what Louise said, because he had been training for a long time.

The preparations are ripe, it is impossible to cancel.

3