Chapter 13 – Time ticking
9k 2 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hertha, everything's ready so quickly take care of those guards."

Just then, the delicate foot trampling on his face vanished, and the elf it was attached to disappeared as well. A blink later was all it took for a thumping sound followed by two grunts to be heard and for the elf to return with the two bandits, their necks were at unnatural angles.

"Fuck, there was a third hidden guard and he's got a teleportation artefact. Since it's not a powerful one, he couldn't have teleported far so we don't have much time." She dropped the two corpses and turned to August who was still on the ground, looking up at her.

August was trying really hard not to hurl, he honestly didn't know what would come out since he couldn't remember what he had eaten. His view of the two bodies was blocked and he was lifted up, "Don't worry, I know seeing death can shake someone at first. Your thoughts are messy and you don't know what to feel, just remember this: so long as you don't confuse your rejection of death and murder with guilt, you'll be fine. Murder is never nice, but there's no need to delude yourself into thinking they didn't deserve to die." Fingers brushed through his hair and kept repeating that 'it's alright'.

Her deep, seductive voice had a placating and caring tone to it, "Just take your time and catch your bearings... although, the look of pain on your adorable face is*cough*. Anyway, get ready to escape."

He was grateful for her help in organising his thoughts and he also agreed with her, it also helped to see how hard her aching cock was under her clothes. 'I wasn't paying attention at first because I was so tense but... I think she's just as big as the bandit, plus hers is so curved.'

Sex stuff is as good a distraction as any, it helped him keep his mind that was addled by exhaustion from collapsing at the abrupt appearance of death at the crucial moment of the escape plan.

"Before you leave, that man's room is nearby and some things I managed to get back. My stuff is just outside and he won't go to his room anytime soon, we can find good stuff there, maybe." It was always part of his plan to let them go and take a look in his room, that way if they find anything good they might be less likely to take things from him too.

"Fine, it's not likely but maybe our weapons are there too."

"But be quick, I made a fire and put some mercury blood at the other end. We have maybe another couple of minutes before his room catches fire. More than enough to take a quick look. A-also, could you please put me down?" At first, he thought she was just carrying him to keep comforting him but now she was holding him from his butt. She was clearly poking the buttplug with her hand, August knew she was teasing him and she knew he enjoyed how she was playing with him.

"Mmmm, but I don't want to♥~. You're so light and your ass feels so good to squeeze, I feel like I could just sink my hands in to relieve stress. Plus you twitch in such a fun way when I poke this toy you have in you. *Poke* Do you like that? Plus, you're so small and weak so it's faster if I carry you. Just be careful since your weight and the force of me moving around will all~ be borne by the toy in your ass." Her hand didn't stop as she continued to prod the buttplug harder and harder, each step she took out of the cave made August bounce up and down.

His fried brain just shut down like it was conditioned to and muffled moans came out of his mouth, his face buried in her chest. He didn't know what the more mature-looking elf was making on the ground but it was complete within a minute. She got up and patted her clothes clean and then August felt like he was on a rollercoaster.

The world flashed by at insane speeds and the items he picked up with the sadistic elf would have flown away if they weren't sandwiched between him and the elf.

In less than a second, his body stopped and August could have sworn that the whiplash would have broken his neck if not for his neck being held by the elf. "Tsk, I know you're more resourceful and tough than you look but your body is just as weak as I thought. No wonder you hung off that kitty's cock so docilely; your level of strength couldn't have damaged his dick even if you bit it. He might just enjoy it instead."

August just grunted in response, he couldn't deny he was weak but he was also happy she was acknowledging him as more than a sexual outlet for her sadistic and dominant desires. He found that they were just outside the tigerman's cave and that smoke was already coming out.

"Aunt, just blow the smoke away so we can check things out real quick." She walked in as she said this and the lady who August realise was more than just mature-'looking' wave her hand.

A twisting breeze swept past the cave entrance and the slight, azure glow on the elf's hand directed the wind back out. Along with the wind, most of the smoke vanished and August could see that over 2/3rds of the hides on the bed were burnt and only a minute or two was left before the mercury blood ignited.

104