Chapter 22 – Limits
7.4k 6 112
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If before he would grunt in pain from every thrust, then now all he could do now was gasp and focus on taking in enough air before the next descent of his mistress's cock. The pain reached a threshold and all he could think of was each bump and wrinkle that Herth'a sexy, curved cock scraped on the way out and the incredible, full sensation when she was ramming her way in.

"Let's jump a level, 20%! I have high expectations of you! Don't you disappoint me or I can't give you any official duties! That's right, there are official jobs for worshipping my cock amongst elves, so earn it!" The next thrust made his bones rattle, his stomach was stretched to the point he worried it might tear. But he held on! 'I can serve as her cocksleeve in public! I can actually do this stuff and people will praise me for it? Yes! YES! I'll do it!'

August had wanted to see what his pain threshold was for masochism and he was reaching his limit. He couldn't bear with it and enjoy it; before, he could feel the sensation of being controlled and overpowered, the pleasure in the pain that he could only compare to pins and needles. Now, however, the pain was too much.

When he was looking through his status earlier, he noticed that he could control the effects that come with traits. So when he realised his mistress wanted to 'inspect his quality' as a sex slave, he wanted to feel his limit and enjoy some good old pain. He missed the stinging sensation that send shivers up his spine whenever he used electric sex rods in his past life.

He confirmed that he was rather extreme in his ability to enjoy pain, it was only when it reached the point that he could barely breathe from the pain that he stopped enjoying it. He then willed the trait to activate, not only did he have the pain halved but he also gained that back as pleasure. If not for how the air was fucked out of his lungs, he would have howled in pleasure.

"You can even take this?! How about 30%? If you want it then hands up and clasp them in prayer, I want to see you getting religious just to get fucked harder!" He loved that about his new mistress, she was clearly worried about him reaching his limit but made it sound like it was his honour to beg for more. And it was, oh how he felt like he could lick up a pile of shit just to be given a chance to kiss her sexy cock, let alone be fucked by it.

But his body couldn't take it, but he really really wanted it. His knees were bleeding and his back creaked from the pressure of her pushing down on him, but the slutty femboy inside him begged to be broken.

'Right! I have that!' His first thought was about her cock and his last thought was about her cum, so he didn't hesitate to use his precious bonus points, he applied nearly half of them to Toughness.

It rose by close to a 1/3rd as it hit 200 points, his body felt denser and the impact was more bearable like he had risen half a weight class. The moment he felt like his life wasn't in danger if the pounding was harder, he raised two dainty hands and clasped them together, "Ple-Oh! o-ooooh goddess! My go-guh... My godde-fucking goddess! I'll pray to your cock for a lifetime so pl-ugh, PLEASE BREAK ME!"

August was going to pray to Jesus, God, Allah, Buddha... but he felt it was wrong to beg something so filthy from them. He always respected truly religious people from his past life; religion in its truest form was a leap of faith and for those wise enough, that took a great amount of courage. So, who should he pray to?

'Her cock, I always want to kneel when I see it. Yes! That's it! I'll worship her huge, curved, sexy cock and the temple it's attached to.' That lead to him worshipping her cock to fuck him harder and he felt her swell inside in pleasure over her conquest.

"Good answer! In that case, 40%! Fucking die on my cock and thank me- no, WORSHIP me for it!" This time, he felt the earth under him start to give with each thrust, his eyes were long gone back into his skull from cumming again and again. He was too tired and weak after the neverending sex, but as a sex slave, he only needed rest if he was too loose!

"Th-thank you! Thank you thank you thankkk yooooooou~!" As his voice rose to a crescendo, his small dick let out one last squirt to welcome his mistress' cum. She didn't even bother to warn him. she had more or less figured August out by now. She knew, that as far as sex is concerned, anything other than stuff like gore and coprophilia would make him cool down instead if she asked for permission first.

112