**Night Stay at Grey Manor -2
3.1k 0 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Noah, wait for me in the bedroom", says Shasha and went off to the kitchen to clean the dishes. Shasha likes her daily housework as it can help with her loneliness and lifts her mood.

Shasha is a very good cook and always cooks for Noah whenever he is present at her home.

After eating the delicious meal, Noah went to her bedroom and comfortably lays down on the bed.

 

 

"Today was truly a hectic day", sighs Noah.

"System, is the process of memory linking completed?"

[yes, it has been completed.]

"Then start the process"

[Host can have some personality change due to adding new memories. Do you wish to proceed with it.]

"yes", says Noah while gritting his teeth for the upcoming pain.

 

 

Noah has already processed the remaining memory of the unfortunate dragon on the way to the manor but has not linked with himself fearing the possible tests of the academy.

But Shasha's assurance has given him the confidence to finish the process.

 

 

 

[

Agnes has put many techniques and possible theories related to divinity in the pink ball for his inheritor in his final days. When he had damaged Noah's spirit In his soul form, He was very much regretting over it. Because of his vengeance, he has put a young boy in danger. So he has mixed his remaining vital blood in the pink ball which will eventually be given to Noah when his physique is strong enough. 

But he did not know that Noah will awaken the mysterious and legendary devour ability which has directly consumed his vital blood at once.

Dragons are very lustful in nature because their body consists of very pure yang energy. Whenever they come in contact with a rich yin body they want to harmonize with it and it also helps their cultivation manyfold. This is also the reason Agnes has met his pitiful end.

When Noah consumed the vital blood, his physique has already gotten past the magi level and awakened the dragon-god physique.

]

 

 

 

 

Noah wakes up after the process, he feels that years have passed but after confirming it has only been 15 minutes, he heaves a sigh of relief.

Getting off the bed, He felt a strong power rushing throughout his body and wanted to test it out but stops after remembering it was night outside.

 

 

 

After calming down from his excited behavior, he sits on the bed again while waiting for Shasha. Remembering her figure from earlier he felt his blood rushing unnaturally throughout his body and flowing towards his little brother which has formed a tent in his pant.

He was shocked by how fast it got stimulated.

 

 

 

"System, Show me the current status"

[

CURRENT STATUS:

NAME: Noah Goldstein

AGE: 15

Physique: Dragon God Physique(yang)

Ability: Spirit calculation/Gold/Devour

STRENGTH: 99.99

AGILITY: 99.99

VITALITY:99.99

SPIRIT: 200

SKILLS: 1. Basic Martial Art(completed)

                2. Yin Technique(ability 1 - Mist of lust)

Companion: Shasha Grey

 

]

 

After seeing that he has awakened a physique, he searched in his new memory for Dragon god physique and calms down after checking the information. 

Hearing the sound of someone entering the room, he covers up himself with the sheet. This causes sweat to form on his forehead.

 

 

Entering the room, Shasha got concerned after seeing him all covered up thinking that he is nervous about the test. She hastily went to his side and says

"You don't have to feel nervous, I will only scan you and It will not be painful"

"No aunt; I am not nervous. I believe in you," says Noah while explaining

"I am feeling a little cold because of the cold wind outside."

 

 

 

Shasha believes him as there is a cold wind blowing outside. She mumbles to herself as she forgets he has only awakened today, So his body might not powerful enough.

After confirming that Noah is fine she goes to the drawer to change her clothes.

While Noah was still trying hard to hide his junk, his body gets stimulated again as Shasha undresses in front of him. She wore brown-colored transparent underwear which is revealing her untrimmed pubes and pink nipples on her huge boobs.

 

 

After stretching, she puts on her nightwear which is brownish in color with black frills.

Seeing his gorgeous and sexy mother-in-law almost naked, his penis has straightened even further which he could not hide even with the cover-up. So he keeps changing his sleeping position and settles in a sideways position to block the view which reveals a heavenly figure.

After changing, Shasha comes over to Noah who has moved to the other side of the bed.

 

 

"Okay, Let's start the test", says seriously Shasha in her revealing outfit.

"Noah; lay on your back and face the roof"

"Yeah", replies Noah while putting his hand in front of his penis to hide his embarrassing posture.

"Put your hand away from your body and stretch yourself to relax the muscles"

"Sighs; oka..ay"

When Noah moves his hand away from his junk, Shasha is completely shocked and marvels at the size of his penis which has formed a tent in the bedsheet.

 

 

 

"Can Alice handle it, No I have to try it first?"

"I have to check it first or Alice might be destroyed by this monster"

She gulps and licks her dry lips with her pink tongue, and feels a strange heat pass throughout her body.

She is not even considering that she is smaller than and if she can handle it.

 

 

 

Seeing the shocked expression on Shasha, Noah feels very proud of his junk but puts an embarrassed expression while hiding his face with his palms.

Noah feels his blood is again rushing toward it which further complicates the situation.

Hiding her expression, Shasha giggles and says "Looks like someone has gotten bigger"

 

 

 

"Aunt, start the test", says Noah while putting a strong front.

"Relax your muscles and feels your mana", says Shasha while activating her mana which causes her pink hair to flutter like petals fallen from the cherry blossoms.

 

 

Noah is completely entranced by the stunning figure and is trying to smell her fragrance when a system notification popped up in his mind.

[External mana has been invaded. Do you wish to eliminate it]

"No, just reveal the information about an ordinary C-rank physique and, gold and spirit element"

"Hide everything else", orders Noah as revealing too much could further complicate things for Shasha.

 

[accepting the external sense and revealing information as per Host's order]

 

While scanning Noah, Shasha has gotten on top of Noah and puts her legs on both sides of his body as she has to feel his body and process his emotions through her spirit ability.

She has drenched in sweat as she has to mobilize all her mana to safely handle every minuscule problem which can occur during the scan. This is a complicated process that requires precision.

 

 

After scanning, she feels weak and sits down on top of him as her mana reserve has been emptied.

While sitting on top of him, she analyzes the result and heaves a sigh of relief.

 

 

"Noah, you don't have to worry"

"You are completely fine and your physique has improved even further which is rare for spirit ability magi.", says Shasha and also explaining how physique is the only weak point of a spirit type magi and how much he will get benefitted from him. She feels very happy about his future.

Because of the lack of mana in her body, she cannot feel her body. So she does not notice that her ass has fallen on top of him and his dick is rubbing on her clitoris.

 

While his dick is rubbing on her drenched underwear, his body is also releasing a huge amount of yang energy in the form of precum.

When his precum touched her vagina through the thin fabrics of her underwear, She felt pure mana has completely filled her body. 

 

After realizing that her mana reserve has been filled and her physique strengthens, she was completely shocked as she felt a huge stick poking her vulva through the fabric of the underwear wanting to get access to the hole underneath it.

 

 

Noah is hiding his face while stroking his hips causing her vulva to stretch. The bedsheet has been already removed by him which causes both of their body is to rub against each other, Her nipples are rubbing his chest as her bra has been soaked by her sweat causing it to tighten itself. She wanted to stop himself from further damaging the already shameful situation when she felt his gaze on her while he was stroking his hips strongly with his palms on her ass.

A moan released from her mouth when she feels his penis entering her with the thick clothes on it.

She put on a lascivious expression and licks her lips while thinking that she has to help him control his young hormones.

 

[ Companion has agreed  and wishes to strengthen the bond.]

 

 

 

 

39