**Sweet Home Alabama
3.5k 3 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

 

After her mana reserves are filled, she can feel her body. She was shocked and moan out loud when discovered that a huge dick enters her.

Hearing her moans, Noah removes his palms from his hand to see Shasha's face which is getting even redder as he is looking into her eyes while she is on top of him.

"Noah, please stop this," says Shasha while panting excessively as her body heats up again by his stroking.

 

 

 

Shasha wants to stop him but shuts up after feeling her body did not listen to her. She has never been in contact with any man since her husband's disappearance and it has build-up lots of stress. She feels her body enjoying herself when Noah is stroking his dick into her. She is shocked to discover that she does not feel even a tiny bit of guilt.

 

 

She kept blushing as she feels her muscles opening themselves for her son-in-law to mark her body.

Seeing the blushes on her face, Noah felt that she approved of his actions and gets even more bolder and excited while continuing with his stroking with even more speed.

While stroking his dick, he felt that his pants are obstructing him from getting into her.

 

 

So he puts her down on the bed and started to remove his clothes.

Shasha heaves a sigh while putting her down and felt conflicted when Noah puts her down on the bed. She felt she has lost a great opportunity. She wanted him to start to molest her and feel her body again but gulps when she saw his perfect body appear in front of her.

 

 

After removing his drenched shirt and pants, Noah stands on the bed naked above her while his legs are on both sides with a smile on his face. His perfect muscles and soft white skin made him look like an ancient god and his huge dick that was dangling above her is enough for birthing an entire planet with its unlimited vitality.

His purple eyes are shining with a strange luster that can mesmerize any lady. Seeing his abyss-like eyes felt completely entranced by them and started to remove her dress unknowingly but stops her from doing this.

 

 

He does not want her to be in a blank state and only enjoy himself. He considers her his family and does not want to take advantage of her.

Noah rests his body on top of her and started to get himself in the missionary while kissing her cherry lips. He forces his lips into her mouth and started to suck her saliva while his penis feels her wet vagina through the thin fabric.

"aah,  aah" Shasha kept moaning while being completely dominated by Noah.

"Aunt, remove your clothes", says Noah while ending his long kiss which has formed a small line of saliva through their slippery tongues.

 

 

 

Shasha has now already accepted her fate and starts to remove her transparent fabric. When she removes her gown, Noah gets stimulated seeing her in only undies which did not diminish her charm a bit. Her panties have formed a wet line indicating she has already been moisturized and give off a sultry fragrance in the air.

 

 

After taking a huge breath, Noah pins her down and started to kiss her again strongly, and rubs his dick on her vulva.

 

 

"I want to put it in", says Noah while tearing off her panties.

"No; Noah you have to put on a condom first"

"Aunt, I can't wait anymore"

"I will put a mana layer on my dick", says Noah while stroking his dick on her clitoris.

"Why is your hole not stretching?"

"This is my clitoris, You have to go down a little"

"Okay", says Noah while positioning himself on her vagina and thrusting strongly into it.

 

 

Her vagina has already been moisturized by his earlier stroking, So when his penis enters her, it feels smooth sailing until halfway to her womb as this is the first time something has gotten that far in her body.

"It's bigger than my husband", mumbles herself when she feels only his tip has entered her.

Noah gets extremely excited after hearing her compliment and started to explore the horizon of her vagina.

"Aaaaaah", a huge cry escaped from her mouth when she feels his huge dick strokes her womb.

"Stop, stop. Your thing is huge, It will tear my pussy off."

 

 

"Noah; stop moving and don't pull out. Let my pussy relax a bit and take the shape of your penis.", gasps Shasha after seeing his penis is still outside her body while feeling his hot rod stretch her pussy even further.

"Did it hurt," says Noah with a concerned expression while moving her hair which has covered her face to check her expression to find if it has hurt her but his dick feels that it can burst a load into her anytime as it is very stimulating inside her.

 

 

Even though her body is small, Shasha thinks that she can take his 9 inches long penis as has already practiced with a similar dildo but she has forgotten to consider a young male body into account.

Noah has a 9-inch-long penis that can stretch an extra inch after getting stimulated but its 5-inch girth has socked her. She felt that her vagina has been drilled by a hot pipe.

While he was resting on top of her, his raw dick cums a ton into her. Her womb started to stretch as it overflowed with cum.

 

 

 

"Sighs; I will get pregnant by this much load", mumbles Shasha while putting a serious expression on her face and says

"I know you will get into Alice's panties sooner, But you have to be careful and use protection, otherwise she will become a mother in her teens which will affect her future." 

"Yeah, I will be careful, Aunt"

"You are getting married and will become my son-in-law in a few months. So don't call me aunt, call me mom same as Alice"

"But I already call my mother, mom"

"Well that makes sense, then call me mother from now on"

"Okay mother", replies Noah 

 

 

Both of them are having a serious conversation while forgetting their shameful posture. Noah's dick is already filled inside her while his cum is dripping from the sides of her pussy which relaxes her hole.

 

 

"Mother, do we have to stop now as now I am calling you mother"

"It will feel weird to do what we are doing now, you know what I mean right?" says Noah with an embarrassed expression.

 

 

Hearing Noah's reasoning, Shasha giggles while donning a strange expression and says to him

"Noah; Do you know how our city got its name?"

"Have you ever heard of Hero Solomon?"

Noah stops himself from answering knowing that she will give him an answer.

 

 

 

 

"Thousands of years ago when we were weak and demons rules over us with their superior ability.

After suffering a long time our sages gather all their mana and lifeforce to summon a Hero from a different world. He was born in the womb of Humanity's strongest female magi as only she can manage his outburst of mana with her unique Physique and ability. He singlehandedly destroyed the rule of the demon and bring peace to us humans. He is said to be awakened, a strange copy ability that copies others' abilities during intercourse. 

It was said that the first person he ended up having sex with was his birth mother in this city and later he named it after his hometown, Alabama of Merica from the other world to keep it as a remembrance.

No one can attack or rename this city because of their love and respect for him and even the mighty hand empire did not have the guts to attack it.

It is not considered a taboo subject to do naughty things with your relatives. In fact, you can get special access to Hero's special small world which is named as 

Sweet home Alabama.

"

 

 

 

"So we can do our stuff and even get a reward.", says Noah while thrusting his dick with full power.

"Yes Son, but don't reveal it to your family as it can complicate our relationship," says Shasha while enjoying herself with his stokes.

 

 

 

[Host has awakened an ability "appraisal" from his companion.]

 

 

 

 

CURRENT STATUS:

NAME: Noah Goldstein

AGE: 15

Physique: Dragon God Physique(yang)

Ability: AI/Gold/Devour/Appraisal

STRENGTH: 99.99

AGILITY: 99.99

VITALITY:99.99

SPIRIT: 200

SKILLS: 1. Basic Martial Art(completed)

             2. Mist of lust

             3. Eyes of the pink abyss

Companion: Shasha Grey

 

 

 

 

35