**caught in the act
2.9k 5 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

After filling her pussy with his cum, Noah notices the yin-yang symbol on her body in which the yang part has been filled with bright golden color but the yin part is half filled with blue color.

[

The Yin harmony technique takes extra yang from the host's body and fills it in the female's body which has formed the yin yang symbol. After the formation of the symbol, both male and female will have their energy purified during their intercourse.

]

He knew he has to make her cum, So he does not take it out and started to thrust again into her pussy while remaining in their missionary position as it got more slippery with her yin mixing with his cum.

Shasha kept moaning in small voices while drool formed on her mouth as she feels her body filled with mana and energy and she was thoroughly enjoying herself.

As his thrusts are getting faster, his white semen is dripping out of her pussy as his dick digs out with every thrust and he feels satisfaction in dominating her.

Shasha keeps moaning as his thrusts are getting faster and try to keep her voice down fearing Alice might hear.

"Mmh,  Aah..  ", Shasha made a noise while trying to keep her mouth shut and indicating to Noah to slow his thrusting.

But Noah gets even more excited seeing her aroused body which keeps shaking every time he thrusts into her. Her eyes got wet, and her chicks went utterly red like a ripe strawberry. One could not even tell if her small body was pained by his hot rod or aroused.

Thwack. Thwack

His dick is constantly knocking on her womb as if asking permission to enter into it.

" Aah... Noah... Mmm... stop a moment", a voice escaped from her mouth. Noah slowed his thrusting to listen to her words but did not care much and then also started to suck strongly onto her nipples.

"Alice might hear us", gasps and says Shasha while moaning out loud with his thrusts.

Noah stops his movement as he also did not want Alice to know about his doing with her mother.

"Do you have a sound barrier device", asks Noah while his dick is rubbing slowly and feeling her insides.

"Mnh..it is in my storage ring.", says Shasha and remembers her husband's face as it is also her engagement ring.

This storage ring is pink in color matching her silky hair and is very precious to her as it symbolizes her pure love when she was young and got proposed that is the reason she does not consider putting a barrier as she does want to remember her husband while getting railed by another man.

"Activate", shouted Shasha after taking out the device from her ring, and activating it with her voice command.

Seeing that the barrier has taken effect, Shasha gets extremely aroused and becomes, even more, bolder while taking all of Noah's. Earlier she was restrained in her action as she is concerned that her voice might reach Alice but not anymore.

"Noah; fuck your mother harder with your rod", she yells out loud while licking his ears with her tongue.

Noah feels an electric current has passed through his body and moves his hips even faster.

"Mmm... yes, move Faster"

"Thrust your whole dick into my pussy and"

"Aaah..  yes and fuck my brains out"

Shasha started to shout even loudly with dirty words and feels that she has come to her newlywed life while taking his huge junk.

"Son, I am cumming", gasps Shasha as she feels that she is about to cum when Noah lifts her in the air and puts her legs over his shoulders while standing on the bed which causes her womb to open itself into an arc-like shape to take Noah's huge thing into her in one go.

"Yes mother"

"Your obedient son will obey your every order", says Noah while stroking his dick into her womb vigorously.

She got interrupted when he lifts her in the air but she did not feel unhappy as her insides got even more stimulated.

He keeps sucking on her erect nipples and kept biting on them like a baby wanting to find the milk which has formed a line of saliva from his mouth to her nipple while thrusting his junk into her.

Thwack. Thwack

Their bed was starting to make noises which mixed with their thumping filled the room as both of them has already forgotten to themselves.

"Aaaaaaah"

Noah moans out loud in pleasure when her pussy has sucked his penis fully into itself. He gasps and is amazed thinking about how such a small body can fit his huge dick and still move around his penis. He has completely underestimated her determination to take the full length and also soft flexible muscles.

"Mother, Aah... I am about to cum" says Noah while pressing his chest on her boobs as he feels a massive pool of liquid rushing out of his penis through his balls.

"cum in me son", She encouraged while her pussy has already squirted out juices indicating she has cummed already.

She feels liberating while squirting as her insides become even more slippery which helps in taking his dick fully into her womb and even more easily into her.

"Son, fill your mother's pussy with your white cum and remove my husband's mark and make me yours completely"

Hearing her confession Noah cums a bucket deep into her womb and kisses her lips softly with a smile while she has locked her hands around his neck as she does not want even a single drop to be wasted.

Noah again feels amazed at her body as even in midair he was completely sucked by her insides. 

"Mother, you are mine from now on", says Noah loudly

When she feels her pussy is already filled, she relaxes her lock to set him free but was shocked and forms an 'o' shape with her mouth as he keeps cumming into her. Her insides have been expanded with his cum and dripping out drops like it is drooling.

Noah drops her on the bed and grips his dick with his palms while pointing it on her face, and starts to stroke his dick which keeps pumping cum all over her face and body.

Shasha takes out her tongue and starts to lick his cum and forms an intoxicated expression while massaging her boobs with her hands which are filled with Noah's cum. This further stimulated his hormones as he felt his blood rushing toward his dick which has straightens out again.

While Noah and Shasha are doing their lewd stuff, they had forgotten to put the command "lock on" to the sound barrier which has been deactivated after hearing the command "remove" while they were having intense sex.

Their loud and intense love-making sounds have already filled the whole Grey manor. They were fortunate that the grey manor is almost empty but the thing they wanted to avoid had already happened as Alice was standing outside her mother's bedroom and fingering herself while blushing from time to time after hearing the sounds coming from the door.

CURRENT STATUS:

NAME: Noah Goldstein

AGE: 15

Physique: Dragon God Physique(yang)

Ability: AI/Gold/Devour/Appraisal

STRENGTH: 99.99

AGILITY: 99.99

VITALITY:99.99

SPIRIT: 200

SKILLS: 1. Basic Martial Art(completed)

             2. Mist of lust

             3. Eyes of the pink abyss

Companion: Shasha Grey

 

 

 

26