* Acceptence
2.4k 6 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

Having dinner, Alice went straight to her bedroom which is on the second floor, and locks the door. Her room is painted with pink color which she did not like clearly shows that a certain someone has forced it upon her and is filled with shelves that contain books on cultivation and romance as she does not have many interests other than Noah and cultivation.

 

Grey family's core strength lies in their ice element which is also the reason for their cold and indifferent nature.

Alice has a habit of doing meditation before sleeping but today she gets distracted as she keeps remembering Noah's touch when they were sitting on the couch and feels her body has warmed up with blush. As she can't concentrate, she stops her meditation and lays down on the bed.

"Noah also loves me."

She mumbles and hides her face which has gotten red like a tomato with a pillow while feeling shy and embarrassed when she remembers Noah's handsome face about to kiss her on the couch.

 

Her body heats up as she keeps imagining herself being pinned down by Noah on the couch and kissing her aggressively. She fondles her boobs with her left hand and rubs her clitoris over her panties with her right hand which has gotten a little wet from her leaking juices.

She slides her panties a little and is about to put her finger into her holy place when she heard a loud sound and stops her actions.

She recognizes that this voice belongs to her mother and fears something might have happened to her and Noah while doing the test and runs toward her mother's bedroom which is on the ground floor of the mansion. 

 

 

"This can't be right"

As she was getting closer to the room, she formed a shocked expression and gasped as she recognises these are her mother's moans. 

"I can't get suspicious of my mother"

"There might be some strange circumstances which have caused all of this"

 

Alice knew that these moans belongs to her mom while getting pounded by Noah as she keeps calling his name every once in a while. She founds it unbelievable as her kind and pure mother is making such vulgar noises.

She thinks that she might be misunderstanding everything as remembered in the books there are many times it is a simple misunderstanding that leads to a broken relationship.

 

" As the saying goes Seeing is believing", She mumbles and straightens her body, and slowly walks toward the moans with a little hope.

But her hopes get shattered when she stands outside the door and watches their actions through the door's floor with the reflection spell.

She feels betrayed and gets extremely angry and ashamed at her mother who is yelling loudly at Noah's thrusts also felt heartbroken by Noah's actions But her body is reacting completely differently.

 

Watching her pure and noble mother get pounded like a whore, She feels a strange heat passes through her body when the pink mist enters her and she keeps leaking juices from her pussy. She gets ashamed of her body thinking that it is reacting to her fiance and mother's lovemaking. There was an outline of the yin-yang symbol formed on her abdomen.

 

Meanwhile, Noah is pounding like crazy on Shasha's body in the doggy style who can keep up with his thrusts while taking his length into itself, He hears a notification from the system 

[ Do you want to confirm Alice Grey as a companion]

Noah was shocked after seeing the notification and slowed his pounding knowing that Alice might be watching them and he keeps thinking of an excuse when Shasha squirts again and gasped loudly while watching his penis standing straight with a slimy liquid dripping from it and says 

"Son, you're amazing"

"You have cummed many times already but you are still hard as ever"

"I have never been satisfied by my husband who always cums after two strokes and always been frustrated and after his disappearance, my frustration has only grown stronger."

"You have filled the void in my body and have completely won over it."

"Alice is lucky to have you as her husband.", says Shasha and falls on the bed which is already been drenched by their liquid but she did not use "cleanse" on it as she is liking this feeling of being wet.

 Ting. 

[Yes/No] 

 

While hesitating, Noah realizes that he has been unnecessarily making things complicated. To cultivate this technique, he has to remain true to his heart. And remembering his promise to his Master, His mouth forms a smile. He has now thoroughly sorted out his future path which is to use his thinking only for dealing with his enemies.

[Yes]

Noah kept grinning after accepting Alice as his companion.

When Alice hears about her mother's predicament, She felt that she has never considered her mother's problems and feels ashamed.

Her emotions are influenced by the pink mist as Noah has accepted her as his companion.

Hearing her mother complimenting her husband's dick she feels proud of it and her body further heats up as she is masturbating while rubbing her cunt with her fingers at full speed.

As Noah hears the moan from outside the room, He knew that it belongs to Alice and excited while thinking about how to stimulate her even further.

Noah lifts Shasha again from the bed and puts her on his shoulders while walking toward the door and standing just before it.

"My good son, please stop", Shasha begs while her pussy is still releasing his white stuff from the previous pounding

and says "I can't take it anymore".

 

Noah did not listen to her rumbling and puts her legs over his shoulders while pointing his dick at her pussy, giving a full view of their body to Alice.

"Mother, This is the last time", says Noah while sucking her lips.

"So you can't resist your mother", says Shasha with a slutty smile on her lips when Noah thrusts his whole size into her pussy which caused a gasp to form on her face.

As Noah again started his thrusts, Alice gasps after seeing his size from this distance. She fills that she has to prepare herself before taking his junk. She keeps rubbing her vulva while watching the intense porn of her mother and husband but she does not put her finger in her pussy as the first penetration has been reserved for Noah.

"Aaah... Yes..."

mumbles Shasha as her pussy is on fire as Noah is thrusting his hot rod into her pussy.

While squirting Shasha gasps and says to him

"Son, Even after marriage you have to fuck me. In fact, you have to form a harem"

"My little girl can't satisfy you alone"

Noah was shocked and speechless by her direct language.

"And you can even fuck us both Mother and daughter together", says Shasha and giggle after seeing the shocked expression on his face.

Hearing her mother, She was again shocked and gasped while squirting on the floor

 

Noah pumps a huge load in her pussy which causes Shasha's eyes to go completely white forming an Ahegao face. She went unconscious with a satisfied expression. Noah takes her to the bed and lays her softly on a side while sleeping on the opposite side.

After seeing the satisfied expression on her mother's face, Alice felt that she has to accept her as Noah's partner otherwise she will be again heartbroken.

While on the way to her room, She is also considering her mother's suggestion and licks her lips thinking of her colorful future.

 

 

CURRENT STATUS:

NAME: Noah Goldstein

AGE: 15

Physique: Dragon God Physique(yang)

Unique ability: Devour, AI, Time

Ability: Gold/Appraisal/Ice

STRENGTH: 99.99

AGILITY: 99.99

VITALITY:99.99

SPIRIT: 200

SKILLS: 1. Basic Martial Art(completed)

             2. Mist of lust

             3. Eyes of the pink abyss

Companion: 1. Shasha Grey

                    2. Alice Grey

32