*Advancement
2.1k 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

After hearing the footsteps of Alice leaving, Noah checks the barrier and found that it has been deactivated while nodding to himself as it confirms Alice's late-night visit and felt fortunate that it leads to a desirable outcome.

He knew that Alice will not object to any of his shenanigans from now on as she has become his companion and felt excited about his future.

Before going to bed, Noah cleans the room while Shasha is sleeping soundly with cum all over her body. Seeing that the whole bed is drenched with cum, He changes the bedsheet and also wipes the cum from Shasha's body with a wet towel.

While taking a deep breath, he lays down on the bed and checks his status.

 

 

CURRENT STATUS:

NAME: Noah Goldstein

AGE: 15

Physique: Dragon God Physique(yang)

Unique ability: Devour, AI, Time, Appraisal

Ability: Gold/Ice

STRENGTH: 999

AGILITY: 99.99

VITALITY:99.99

SPIRIT: 250

SKILLS: 1. Basic Martial Art(completed)

             2. Mist of lust

             3. Eyes of the pink abyss

Companion: 1. Shasha Grey

                    2. Alice Grey

 

 

 While checking his status, He felt shocked and marveled at the cultivation technique. Previously he thought that his master may be bragging a little about his deeds in his last moment and completely underestimated the power of the cultivation technique. He feels that he has to safeguard this technique very carefully or it may lead to a war between kingdoms.

He knew there are demonic techniques that can speed up the cultivation process but all of them had many drawbacks. There is a high chance of losing their sanity and harming innocent people. This is also the reason that it is destroyed whenever a new one surfaces. Magi council is very strict about these techniques and it destroys anything related to it.

After thinking for a while, He does not come across any better solution. So, he destroyed it from his soul memory and becomes the sole successor of this technique as he did not want anyone to link him with the demonic technique.

He knew he might face some problems as he is growing very fast, nearing even a Magi, and decided to hide his strength somewhere between C rank to B rank even though that will make him one of the strongest of the students.

The magic academy runs a five-year academic program for students where they will learn to control and use their abilities while researching which path or law to take for advancing to become Magi.

[**     Info dump

Magi live for ages as they have shed their mortal selves and focus their research on the laws of the world. Magi's are divided into nine ranks which correspond to the comprehension of their respective laws. Strongest being tier-9 and the weakest being tier-1 magi. 

Magi                                    Mastery of law

Tier-1                                    >0-9%

Tier-2                                    10-19%

Tier-3                                     20-29%

Tier-4                                     30-39%

Tier-5                                     40-49%

Tier-6                                     50-59%

Tier-7                                     60-69%

Tier-8                                    70-79%

Tier-9                                     80-89%

** Those with over 90% mastery of law are classified as divine beings.

There are only nine Tier-9 magi residing on the continent and all of them are part of the magi council.

*****]

 

Two of the tier-9 magi are part of his family who are Alice's grandmother and Noah's father. So he does not fear the magi council, But he feels it is childish to flaunt his meager strength in the academy and also did not want to draw unusual attention to himself and decided to become low-key in the academy.

After resolving his possible problems, Noah felt he has done enough thinking and decided to sleep as it is already past 2 P.M.

In the morning Shasha woke up and felt sore all over her body. She is fully naked with only a small blanket covering her body and Noah is sleeping beside her while hugging her tightly.

She removes Noah's hands from her body and decided to wash as she feels sticky all over her body. She blushes after remembering the steamy night and looked over at Noah's handsome face with a smile that holds an innocent expression like a baby.

While she was in the bathtub, she was shocked to discover that she has advanced to tier-5 magi from her previous tier-4. She did not have any improvement for many years as she is distressed over the disappearance of her husband and built up stress which has imbalanced her yin. But today, Her stagnated cultivation has improved. She felt shocked by Noah's yang as it balanced her years of yin in one night.

 

After taking the bath, She covers herself with a towel and goes over to the bed to woke Noah.

"Noah, wake up", shouts Shasha while pulling the blanket.

Removing the blanket, she feels hot all over again as she sees Noah's morning wood which towers like a giant. She felt amazed at herself as she has taken this monstrous giant for a whole night.

 

Waiting for a while as Noah did not wake up, she decides to give him a present. She removes her towel and climbs on the bed. Holding his penis with one hand, she gobbles it in one go, while moving her pussy over to his face. 

As she is stroking his penis with her palm while licking his dick with her tongue, Noah woke up to her fragrance and feels wet on his face as her juices kept falling on his face.

He grabs her waist and sticks his tongue in her pussy while she is sucking on his dick. Noah keeps sucking her juices while moving his tongue deeper. Seeing her asshole convulsing he puts a finger on it. Feeling his entry into her backdoor, her body spasmed and squirted on his face. While spooning out the remaining juices from her pussy, he feels ecstasy and pumps his cum in her mouth.

Shasha did not waste any of his semen and drank all of it.

 

 

"Take a bath and come to the hall", says Shasha while moving away from the bed. "I am preparing the breakfast and have a happy announcement to make."

After taking his bath, Noah went to the hall and sees Alice and Shasha preparing the table.

"Good Morning, Alice", says Noah with a smile and sits on a chair.

"Good Morning", replies Alice with a smile while filling his plate and passing it to him.

"Mom, is everything okay with the test?", asks Alice with a concerned expression.

"Yeah, everything is fine and Noah has fully recovered", replies Shasha with a smile.

Alice felt genuinely happy after hearing her reply and keep filling Noah's plate with extras and says

"Eat more, there is only one week left for the academy"

"You have to be in top condition"

Shasha smiles and feels happy after seeing her daughter and son-in-law's relationship.

 

 

"Ahem ... Ahem", Shasha clears her throat while attracting their attention to herself and says happily

"I have advanced to tier-5 Magi"

Hearing about her advancement, both Noah and Alice congratulated her with admiring gazes and hugged her. They are very happy about this news as they had been worried about her in the past as she has always been stressed out as her cultivation has stagnated.

 

Noah and Alice both could guess why she has advanced but decided to shut up. Alice felt shocked that Noah could influence even a Magi as high level as her mother and felt that she has to speed up her cultivation which has been at B-rank, otherwise she will get behind. She can accept sharing her husband but she can't accept being left behind as seeing her mother's sorrow, which is still a nightmare for her. She decided to train under her grandmother before the entrance of the academy.

 

Tier-5 Magi are the backbones of an empire and have been given a duke position. They also hold a lot of power as they will be given an elder position in the Magi council.

After saying goodbyes, Noah went to Goldstein manor.

 

 

 

30