Goldstein Family
2.1k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

While Noah is on his way to Goldstein manor, Shasha has informed his family about his selection in S-class and his recovery. This news has brought a celebratory environment for the Goldstein family.

Everyone is happy about his recovery, So they decided to throw a party tonight only for their family and busy themselves with the preparations.

 

 

James and Arthur are not present at home currently as the former is busy with his ruins exploration to find a chance for advancement and the latter has gone to the capital for finding some solutions regarding his impotence. Goldstein's are very powerful as all members are born with two abilities, one being Gold element and the other will differ from person to person. But they have a very major drawback which is their low birth rate. Every generation there will be one or two newborns at most which is also the reason behind their ambitionless and peaceful nature. They are also one of the founding members of the Magi council, as they do not like wars that will reduce their numbers. Therefore they are known as one of the four hidden powerhouses along with the Grey family.

 

[

In the current generation, for the sake of their family, Marie, Noah's mother has advanced to magi with the law of fertility which has caused her body to become yin in nature. She can only spend 2 hours at most a day with her family and spend the rest of her time suppressing the yin nature of her body and not affecting anyone else with her yin nature.

Marie is a 6ft tall woman with a pair of G-cup boobs and beautiful long legs. She was an orphan and has been brought up by Noah's grandmother as a daughter. While growing up she fell in love with James and decides to marry him. As a result, she loves her family more than anything.

She always holds a cheerful smile which gives her an angel-like image. But her original pair of brown eyes and silky brown hair has become dark black like an abyss due to an overload of the yin element in her body while giving birth to Noah.

She has also broken through from tier-3 magi to tier-6 magi in one go and suppressed her advancement ever since as it has changed her nature. She currently gives off a sultry devilish vibe like a succubus which vastly differs from her original angelic figure. This is also the reason why spends very little time with her family and decides to suppress her yin nature while searching for a solution.

]

 

After exploring his neighborhood for a while, Noah arrived at the Goldstein manor. Seeing his arrival, Mia, his sister-in-law gathers his two sisters and circles around him while congratulating him on his recovery. 

"Congratulation on getting into the S-class", says Aisha, his elder sister with a cheery expression while hugging him she pouts with her puppy expression and says

"Little bro; from now on let's go together to the academy, Okay", 

Noah smiles and nodded to Aisha which brought a cheerful expression to her face while Mia and Shiori are giggling at their antics.

[

Aisha is currently in her 3rd year and is an A-ranker. She is ranked 2nd in the Academy tournament and regarded as a goddess-like figure in the academy. She is 170cm tall with a pair of D-cup boobs. She has shiny golden hair and golden eyes, the trademark of the Goldsteins.

]

 

 

"Let's chat inside, " says Mia, taking everyone to her room.

After entering her room, Noah felt refreshed after taking a breath as her room is filled with the fragrance of water lily. Mia only uses water lily products as she loves them very much, even her clothes are printed with water lily, but it also matches her silvery white hair. 

Noah sits on a chair while the rest sits on the bed chatting with him. He told them about his spirit ability and gold element awakening. He also hints to them that he has awakened an extra ability but has no idea about it and hides everything else. He decided to tell them when is powerful enough as it is risky to reveal about the dragon with a powerful enemy.

Shiori and Aisha felt shocked after hearing about his spirit ability which is the AI system and its potential uses. Both of them take his palms into their hands while putting a concerned expression and telling him to hide his abilities from other people. Noah nods to them and reaffirms that he will not flaunt his abilities as he is not a child anymore.

 

Mia puts a smile on her face after seeing their concerns as she knew that he has not even revealed half of his abilities but decided to stay silent.

After chatting for a while they brought lunch into the room and eats together which they have prepared before his arrival.

"Take a rest"

"We have some preparations to do."

After having their meal, Shiori and Aisha went to prepare the arrangement for the party while Noah lays down on his sister-in-law's bed as Mia has already gone to do the dishes.

 

After taking a short nap, he went to meet his mother and stands outside her bedroom. Her room has a mysterious feel to it as there is a sharp concentration of yin elements. After taking a deep breath, as he is about to knock,

"Come in, the door is already open," a melodious voice enters his ear.

Entering the room, Noah sees his mother laying down on the bed while wearing a transparent thin black gown and revealing her beautiful legs while looking at him with a pure smile. As her body keeps on releasing yin, There is a huge concentration of yin in her room which activates his technique on its own. 

[A sudden intake of mana is being detected]

[Host is going to be on sleep mode]

Due to his devour ability, there was a huge whirl of black gas formed above his head which is constantly pumping the yin into his body. His body is overloaded with mana which caused him to become unconscious. He does not even get to say a word to his mother.

As his body was about to fall to the floor, Marie teleports him to Mia's room while putting a guilty and concerned expression. Observing him through her mana sense, She puts an incredulous expression as he gets stronger in his sleep.

Feeling that her room has less concentration of yin from earlier, Marie felt shocked as she feels that Noah can devour her released Yin which has been a nightmare for her. She has also observed that Noah can become stronger by absorbing it but the gap between them is too big for Noah's body to take.

While observing, Marie comes to the conclusion that after Noah becomes a Magi, he might even be able to cure her. She has spent very little time with her son due to her physical condition. Feeling that she has to put a distance from him before he becomes a Magi, she felt sad.

After observing a while, She sighs to herself as Noah is sleeping soundly. She contacted Mia and tells her about what has taken place. After checking on Noah, Mia reassures her mother-in-law that he is fine and she does not have to feel worried.

 

CURRENT STATUS:

NAME: Noah Goldstein

AGE: 15

Physique: Dragon God Physique(yang)

Unique ability: Devour, AI, Time, Appraisal

Ability: Gold/Ice

STRENGTH: 999

AGILITY: 99.99

VITALITY:999

SPIRIT: 350

SKILLS: 1. Basic Martial Art(completed)

             2. Mist of lust

             3. Eyes of the pink abyss

Companion: 1. Shasha Grey

                    2. Alice Grey

 

 

22