*Family Order Game-1
2.3k 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

It is already midnight when Noah woke up from his slumber. He is surrounded by Mia, Shiori, and Aisha who are looking at him with concerned gazes. Mia who is currently sitting on the bed beside him puts her hand on his head and asks him in a worried tone

"How are you feeling"

While Shiori and Aisha were sitting on the chair beside the bed also stands ups and sit beside him and stared at him with worried expressions.

"I'm fine", replies Noah and explains that it is because of his third ability which has caused all of this.

He looks at them with a smile as he feels their familial love and felt a little guilty as he always makes them worried.

He repeatedly explains that he is completely fine and even feels a lot stronger than before, it is just a small accident as he is still figuring out his abilities.

Mia told him that he will not meet up with his mom until he becomes a Magi which puts a downcast expression on his face. He nods at her indicating that he understands the reason and she does not need to be worried.

As it is already midnight, he knew all their preparation for the party got ruined.

Feeling sad, he sighs while putting his head down and says "I'm sorry; the party got ruined because of me".

Aisha giggles at him and takes out a small colorful ball from her ring and throws it into the midair and shouts

"Hehe, let's start the Party."

 

The colorful ball is a space treasure with a volume of about 100 cubic meters. This ball is different from the space ring as it even houses living beings and it is also used to hide oneself from enemies as it can get smaller than sand particles without releasing any mana. The materials used to make this treasure can only be found in the divine realm which makes it even rarer.

It is given to her as a birthday present from her father who has found it in the ruins as she is the only one with a spatial ability in the Goldstein family.

She has prepared it like a karaoke house for her family as no one can enter without her permission and disturb their celebration.

A white light flashed as she teleports everyone in the room to the space ball with her ability.

Noah feels like he has entered a pub as there is loud music, beer bottles, different types of games, and many types of food prepared by them which is being served by some automated robots. There are even restrooms in it while some of the rooms are closed.

While he is busy checking out the games, all the ladies prepared a cake on the table and liting up the candles.

"Noah; come here", says Aisha while liting up the last candle on the cake.

After blowing the candle, Noah cuts the cake and received some gifts from everyone. Aisha gave him a very rare teleport talisman while hugging him and says "Use it wisely".

Shiori gifts him golden armor which is made by her husband who is one of the two master craftsmen of the empire. It is in the form of a bracelet and can receive damage up to mid-level Magi. She also hugs him while congratulating him on his selection.

Mia gifts him a flying ship with a space of 5 meters. It can also fire a shot with a maximum power of tier-3 Magi.

Noah feels emotional and hugs them as all the gifts given by them are for his safety and they are very rare in the market. If he takes any of the gifts to the auction house, it will give a huge sum.

"There is still one more present left", says Mia while putting a black necklace around his neck.

Seeing the confused look on Noah's face, She explains while smiling that it is a gift from his mom as she can't come here in person. Noah felt sad and kissed the necklace while remembering his mom. A projection of his mom appeared in front of him, as he activated the hologram.

 

Seeing his sad look through the projection, Marie felt guilty as she always has to distance herself from him in one way or another. 

"Uhm, ... Uhm", Marie cleared her throat while attracting his attention and says,

"You don't have to feel sad. You can always converse with me through the necklace while activating a link."

"To activate the link, just kiss the black stone on the necklace while remembering me.", says Marie with a smile.

Noah puts an embarrassed expression after watching the smile on his mom while remembering his act a few moments ago.

"This is an ancient treasure which has been on my body since childhood and there are also many things that even I have no knowledge about it, So take care of it"

"And congratulations on your selection, I will not take any more time and ENJOY your party", says Marie while cutting the link.

 

Noah does not even get a chance to talk to her as only she is talking but he feels happy as he can contact her anytime with the treasure.

After finishing the conversations, They played some arcade games and danced together on the dance-dance revolution which is a favorite of Aisha. They even dance in duets while linking their hands together. Aisha was mesmerized and felt a little jealous when Mia and Noah were dancing as they look like a perfect couple.

After a while, They exhausted themselves and then sat together on sofas while breathing roughly.

 

Aisha shuts all the loud music while automated robots clean up the room and put on slow music of piano playing.

While grinning after seeing their worn-out expression from dancing and she shouts,

"We have the last game to play"

"I can't go on anymore", says Shiori taking a deep breath.

"I can't either", mumbles Mia as she also felt worn out.

 

Aisha placed a deck on the table and strong drinks which are even capable of affecting a high-level Magi. She placed four cushions on its sides and shouted,

"You don't have to move your muscle"

"It's a card game: Family order"

Mia and Shiori heave a sigh as they did not have to dance again. They got excited while thinking that they are the masters in any card game and sat sideways on the cushions while Noah sat opposite Mia. 

 

[**Rules

1. Draw a card from the mechanical deck.

2. Follow the instructions on the card.

3. Otherwise, they have to face the punishment or finish the drink. Punishment will be given by the deck. If they can't follow either they will lose.

4. Players can't move 2 meters away from the deck while playing the game otherwise they will lose.

5. Players can't lie otherwise they will lose.

**Deck has a lie detector mechanism.

**Deck gives instructions according to the emotion of the players.

]

 

"Okay, who will draw first?", asks Shiori with an excited expression.

"We have to follow according to the sitting arrangement", replies Aisha while giving them a button to everyone with a number on top of it which is connected to the deck via mana-Bluetooth.

 

 

"I am first", says Mia while pressing the button which pops up a card. The card displayed the instruction in a hologram.

[Reveal your one secret that you have not told anyone.]

Mia is stumped on the order as she has many secrets as a practitioner of fate but she cannot reveal any. After thinking for a while she blushed and replied, "I have a mole on my left thigh"

Aisha wows at her reply while admiring her open reply.

Hearing her reply, Noah who is sitting across the table stunned and felt his dick harden as he remembers her naked figure from the day before yesterday as they were staring at each other. He quickly puts the cushion on his lap and hides his junk.

 

"Okay, it's my turn next", says Shiori after seeing the embarrassed expression on Mia. Shiori presses her button while praying in her mind to give her an easy one.

[Kiss the person next to you]

"Hehe, I got an easy one."

Shiori heaves a sigh while pulling Noah toward herself and kisses his chick. Noah put on a blushed expression while Aisha and Mia had a jealous expressions.

 

 

CURRENT STATUS:

NAME: Noah Goldstein

AGE: 15

Physique: Dragon God Physique(yang)

Unique ability: Devour, AI, Time

Ability: Gold/Appraisal/Ice

STRENGTH: 999

AGILITY: 99.9

VITALITY:999

SPIRIT: 350

SKILLS: 1. Basic Martial Art(completed)

             2. Mist of lust

             3. Eyes of the pink abyss

Companion: 1. Shasha Grey

                    2. Alice Grey

 

19