*Family Order Game-2
2.4k 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

"Noah, It's your turn to draw", says Shiori with a smile after seeing his embarrassed expression.

"Oh, okay", replies Noah while pressing the button.

 

[Which among the three do you love the most?]

Noah gets stunned after hearing the question and sits there with his mouth agape while looking at them. All three of them put on a serious expression as soon as they saw the sentences while giving him a threatening look that almost gave him a huge headache.

"Please give me a drink", sighs Noah as he did not expect to be the first to forfeit.

Watching him avoid his question while preferring a drink over it, they clicked their tongues. After taking a sip, Noah felt his eyes become heavy but it did not last long as its effect got quickly disappeared from his face as his "devour" ability absorbs all the alcohol from his body.

But Noah still faked into a tipsy expression so as not to reveal his cheating and says to Aisha,

"Now it's your turn"

Aisha has a nervous expression as she did not expect the game to start with such hard instructions as it is only meant to be a "Yes or No" type of question at the start while the last questions will have some difficulty in it. She thought to herself as she has messed up while purchasing the game as it has an automatic emotion feature in it but she did not tell them as she also started to feel excited.

 

[Describe any of your weird fantasies]

After seeing the instruction, she hurriedly takes a sip of alcohol and shouts to Mia.

"It's your turn, Sister-in-law"

Noah and the two ladies have weird expressions on their faces after watching her behavior while thinking to themselves about it but did not ask her as she is a young lady. Aisha is fiery in nature and beats anyone who tries to get close to her as she only loves Noah and has a fantasy of him as her prince charming.

After taking a sip, she got drunk as her body is not even capable of holding a liquor that strong. After mumbling a while in her drunken state, she fell to the floor and slept there. Mia puts a blanket over her as Aisha is already disqualified. 

Aisha is already drunk and only she can get them out of here as only she has spatial ability.

"Well, we can't get out of here. So let's finish the game first", says Shiori

 

As it is Mia's turn, she draws a card

[Remove a piece of cloth from your body]

Mia felt weird by the game brought by Aisha as she did not expect these types of instructions but she did not want to point it out as it will be the same as throwing a towel.

She is currently wearing a white gown with a water lily printed on it. She does not have any extra clothing on her. So, she takes a sip while feeling half drunk but she forces herself to not show her drunkness.

Next, it is Shiori's turn who has an excited expression as she is completely hooked on it but the next question caused her expression to dampen.

 

[What is your biggest remorse?]

After blanking out for a moment, Shiori sighs and answers

"I can't give birth to a child" while taking a sip from the bottle.

Seeing her sad expression Noah and Mia nods at each other and started to stand up while saying,

 

"Let's stop this; There is something wrong with the game"

But Shiori shouted and says, "Why are you chickening out? I have already finished my turn. I was just a little sad, but it is already a past thing"

"Okay, it's your turn now, Noah", says Shiori with a smile.

After seeing that she is feeling okay, Noah sighs while pressing the button to draw his card.

 

[Remove all your clothes.]

Noah felt stumped but he quickly got over it and started to take a sip from the bottle.

Seeing as he is again taking a sip, They felt suspicious of him as Aisha is already drunk while she is stronger than him. After taking the sip, he began to fake his expression but Shiori captures his fake acting.

"Noah, Stop with your bad acting. We know you are faking it.", says Shiori while shaking his shoulder with her hand. Noah knows that he can't trick them as they have literally raised him and knows his habits.

He sighs and says, "So, What can I do? It is not my fault as I'm not getting drunk".

After thinking a while, Shiori and Mia told him that he can either fulfill the order or get punished, otherwise he will be disqualified and lose. They had to change the game setting for him.

"Choose between order and punishment"

"Punishment", shouts Noah as he doesn't want to be naked first.

 

[Dance for a minute while only in your underwear.]

Noah sighs and stands up while removing his clothes and starts showing his muscular dance while thinking to himself as it is better than getting completely naked. 

Shiori wanted to stop him but gets flustered after watching his perfect muscles and her face started to heat up after watching the shape of his penis forming on his underwear while he was dancing. After watching his performance both Shiori and Mia felt aroused in their half-drunk state and their panties got wet from leaking their juices.

After doing his activity, Noah looks over to watch their expression but both of them were staring at his underwear which caused his penis to harden. He quickly sat down while hiding his rod with the cushion but they had already seen his dick which has comes out of his underwear. Seeing his pulsating rod, they felt horny but quickly hid their expression with a smile while licking their dry lips.

Noah can feel they are already getting horny as their eyes are filled with lust when they are looking at them. While grinning Noah reminded Mia of her draw.

[Masturbate in front of everyone]

Mia gasps at the instruction and feels a little turned on but she shouts, "Punishment"

She felt her body heat up again after seeing the punishment.

[Remove a piece of cloth and sit on the lap of the person across the table for 10 minutes]

After thinking a while Mia stands up from her position and removes her gown and started to walk toward Noah as she does not want to quit and lose to Shiori. 

When seeing her walking toward Noah, Shiori felt shocked by her determination and feels her body burning up with anticipation. Mia has only her white lingerie on which perfectly matches her silvery white hair. As she is walking, her F-cup mounds keep ups and down which hardened her nipples from rubbing on the netted lingerie. 

Watching Mia walking toward him, Noah feels like seeing a goddess in a human form and gets excited. He felt his dick get enlarged while watching her body which has almost non-existent clothing and he cannot hide his excitement with the cushion anymore. 

 

 

CURRENT STATUS:

NAME: Noah Goldstein

AGE: 15

Physique: Dragon God Physique(yang)

Unique ability: Devour, AI, Time

Ability: Gold/Appraisal/Ice

STRENGTH: 999

AGILITY: 99.9

VITALITY:999

SPIRIT: 350

SKILLS: 1. Basic Martial Art(completed)

             2. Mist of lust

             3. Eyes of the pink abyss

Companion: 1. Shasha Grey

                    2. Alice Grey

 

 

25