*Family-order Game-3
2.2k 6 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

Mia stands next to him while indicating to him with her eyes to turn toward her So that she can sit on his lap. Noah removed the cushion from his junk and turned toward her while making eye contact with her the entire time. His dick is poking out from his boxer after watching a glimpse of a pink taking shape on her netted panties as she is standing in front of his eyes.

Shiori is completely hooked by their intimate behavior and puts a finger on her panties and rubs it slowly while watching the live show.

"Okay, you can sit here."

Noah turns around and spreads his legs to make space for Mia to sit down.

"Mhm"

She licks her lips after seeing his dick poking out and sits on his lap with her back facing toward him.

"Mhm ... Aah ... aah"

Feeling his hot rod rubbing on her vulva, She started to leak her juices which drenched her panties.

After feeling wet over his penis, he felt excited and put his hand around her waist while touching her back with his chest. As both are almost naked, they started to feel each other.

Noah felt his dick start to twitch as she is moving her hips up and down while locking it between her thighs.

"Aah ... Aaah"

The whole room is filled with moans as both of them are enjoying themselves and have completely forgotten that there is a third person watching them.

"10 minutes have passed", shouts Shiori while feeling jealous of their intimate scene.

"Aah ...mhm"

Hearing her shout, Mia squirts all over while moaning loudly.

After realizing that Shiori has watched her intimate actions with Noah, she felt embarrassed and ashamed of herself and hurriedly tried to stand up from Noah's lap. But fell down on his lap again as Noah has been tightly holding on to her waist.

Noah gets stimulated by Mia's movement as he is about to cum. He started humping her while holding her waist tightly and relieving himself. He shoots his cum all over Shiori's face as she is facing his dick and lying down on the floor while feeling satisfied.

Shiori is overwhelmed by the amount of semen on her face and opened her mouth to yell at him but it got filled by his cum which slimed its way to her mouth. She licks his cum and fills it tastes very sweet.

Mia felt excited after seeing Shiori drinking her brother's cum.

She nods at her while reminding her to clean her face as Noah has not seen her and moves over to her original position. After relieving himself Noah sits down on his cushion with an excited expression. Shiori felt jealous of Mia after seeing her intimate actions with Noah and gets excited as next is her turn.

All three of them have put on a horny expression on their faces.

"Now, it's my turn", shouts Shiori after wiping her face while looking at Noah with a lusty gaze. Noah felt a chill over his body and sat down while looking at the new card.

[Give a blowjob after removing your upper garments]

Noah sighs in regret after seeing the instruction. He thinks that Shiori will not follow it but completely gasps after watching her remove her red shirt. She turned toward him in her tightly fitted F-cup black bra with a sultry smile on her face while her golden hair is swaying. 

"Sis will do a check-up on you, Okay", says Shiori while licking her lips and pushing him on his chest to fall on the floor.

Noah is completely awestruck by her beauty and gasps with his open mouth as she is already on top of him. She pushes him to the floor and started removing his underpants. 

"Sis, What are doing?", asks Noah with an innocent expression.

"Just following the order", says Shiori while taking his dick out in her hands, "I don't want to lose"

"But Sis-"

"What!, are you chickening out?", says Shiori while grabbing his penis tightly with her palms.

"Mhm ..."

A moan escaped from Noah's mouth as he is pretending to be innocent in front of Shiori. He feels like roleplaying a character from a novel in which the married big sister rapes her younger brother while playing a board game.

"Big Sis, no"

Shiori felt her body tremble after hearing his moan and feels extremely excited. She licks her drooling saliva with her lips which kept falling off her mouth and unbuttons her bra. Noah gets extremely horny after seeing her perfectly rounded bosoms. He wanted to push her down as his penis is already raring to go but controls himself as he wanted to see what she is going to do next.

"At least someone is honest", says Shiori while wrapping his penis between her boobs. 

"Mhm ...Aah"

Noah kept moaning as Shiori keeps licking his dick with her lips while moving her boobs up and down. She kept licking all over his penis and moves her lower half to Noah's chest. Noah grabs her butt and pushes it down on his chest while licking her thigh.

"Don't be a busybody", gulps Shiori after feeling his lips on her thigh and says,

"Just surrender your body to me and enjoy yourself" while taking his huge dick in her mouth.

"Aaaah ... yes Sis"

He feels a heavenly sensation pass through his body as Shiori gulps down his penis in her mouth. He tore down her skirt as it kept rubbing on his face and grabs her waist and started moving his hips up and down as he feels like cumming. 

"Sis, I am cumming"

Shiori started playing with his balls and gulps down on his dick as he cums ton in her mouth. It kept spilling from her mouth and nose as it overflowed in her mouth but drinks most of it. Feeling his cum, she squirted on his face and lay down on his chest as she felt completely satisfied.

Watching Shiori in her current state, Mia sighs. She knew Shiori's relationship with her husband went sour after she can't birth an heir to his family. Her husband loves her but had to take a concubine to give birth which resulted in her moving out of his family. She was pure in heart but after experiencing that, her heart has been torn apart. Mia knew when the instruction about regret came, that Shiori's build-up stress had torn her and she wanted to release her stress.

 

Watching their intimate actions across the table, Mia felt happy for her as she can release her stress. Seeing their almost naked bodies on top of each other, She wanted to join them as she also has not had much sex after her marriage.

"Noah, It's your turn now", shouts Mia while standing up and walking toward them.

 

Watching Mia and Shiori in front of him who were eagerly looking at him with expectant eyes, He feels extremely excited for the next order. He is completely naked as Shiori has thrown it while sucking his dick and, Mia and Shiori are also almost naked. Feeling their expectant gazes which are focusing on his dick, he felt extremely stimulated.

He is feeling extremely proud as without using his ability which is the mist of lust, he had completely won over them.

 

CURRENT STATUS:

NAME: Noah Goldstein

AGE: 15

Physique: Dragon God Physique(yang)

Unique ability: Devour, AI, Time

Ability: Gold/Appraisal/Ice

STRENGTH: 999

AGILITY: 99.9

VITALITY:999

SPIRIT: 350

SKILLS: 1. Basic Martial Art(completed)

             2. Mist of lust

             3. Eyes of the pink abyss

Companion: 1. Shasha Grey

                    2. Alice Grey

 

 

 

25