*Family Order Game – 4
2.5k 8 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Okay", sighs Noah while feeling his heart race.

He can already figure out the next instructions and feels extremely excited as Mia and Shiori also did not seem to mind having intercourse with him. Watching Mia coming towards him in her panties while Shiori is already laying on top of him, he gulps while licking his lips and presses the button.

[Shove your dick in a pussy]

Noah licks his lip after seeing the order and starts to stand up. He feels he should start with Mia as starting with Shiori might be awkward for her as she is his blood-related sister.

But fell down on the floor as Shiori who is on top of him pushes him down and starts removing her panties. She feels wet as her pussy has already started leaking juices from the expectations of taking her brother's huge dick.

"You don't have to move", says Shiori while taking his penis in her hand. "Just leave everything to your sister."

Seeing such a horny expression on Shiori's face, Noah gulps in an audible sound and feels his dick get hard as a rock and can't calm down anymore.

Shiori positions his dick in front of her hole and looks toward Mia who has a stupefied expression. While making eye contact with Mia, She grins at her and shoves his dick in her pussy in one go. 

[ ****info dump***

Shiori has a special ability of body manipulation. She can change the shape of any part of her body. With the help of this ability, she can mimic anyone without getting caught.

This is a perfect ability for infiltration.

]

"Aaah ... "

A loud cry came out of her mouth as she has taken his huge rod in one go. 

"It's huge", She gasps while her eyes get wide open after seeing a portion of his penis outside. She adjusts her walls to his shape. Feeling his dick deep inside her pussy, she opened her womb to take his huge penis.

"Mhm"

While moaning, Shiori gets captivated by his penis and squirts over his waist.

Feeling wet on his waist Noah pushes her to the floor and gets on top. Noah feels her flesh which is extremely soft and started to thrust again.

"Aah..., wait! Don't move", says Shiori while trembling as his dick moves in her pussy."It's sensitive down there"

"Your's is twice as big as my husband", she grumbles and says, "So, slow down a little"

But Noah did not listen to her grumbles and thrusts his dick even deeper into her pussy. Her pussy feels tight as she did not have much sex with her husband. But he feels her insides can take his advances.

"Aah ... Aah"

"Noah; wait a min-", she moans as Noah thrusts his dick again into her pussy while sucking on her pink nipples.

Noah feels excited as his dick is parting her muscles which are tightly linked and moving into the places which are yet to be explored. He speeds up his thrusts and bites on her nipples.

"Aaah"

She squirts again while moaning and felt her body loosen. She felt her body gets lighter after cumming. Seeing Noah again pounding on her while licking her nipples, she felt extremely naughty and felt her pussy get stimulated.

"Aah ... aah" 

"Yes, Fuck me Harder", shouts Shiori while grabbing his waist with her legs.

"Oh, yeah Faster"

"Fuck me, Noah ______ like a whore"

"Aah .. Mhm"

Shiori grabs his hair and shoved her tongue in his mouth while moving her hips faster to accommodate his speed.

Noah has never imagined his pure and innocent sister will moan like a slut.

Hearing her shouts, Noah started to plunge his whole dick into her pussy and felt like cumming as his dick started to twitch with the friction in her flesh.

"I'm cumming", shouts Noah while plunging his whole dick into her womb.

"Yes, come inside me"

Shiori has never felt this rough sex. Feeling her brother's manly scent while he is humping her with a crazed expression, she felt extremely happy. She sighs to herself after watching his handsome face and toned muscles, she feels like she has fallen in love with her own brother.

She feels completely satisfied and her eyes went upside down while her pussy is dripping his cum as Noah has taken out his penis from her pussy.

*ting(System's Reminder)

[Shiori is accepted as a companion]

 

Watching Noah and Shiori having sex, Mia also wants to join them. She felt hot all over her body and her pussy started dripping juices as her entire body felt stimulated.

As Shiori has squirted while having Noah in her, Mia draws her card as she also wanted to join them.

[Have lesbian sex]

She gasps and licks her lips after seeing Noah taking his dick out of Shiori's pussy which is overflowing with his cum and lying down on the floor.

Mia gets excited as her chance has come and sits on top of Shiori while scooping his semen from Shiori's pussy with her finger.

"Mhm, It's delicious"

She licks the cum from Shiori's pussy and felt it tastes sweet. Mia felt intoxicated and plunged her tongue into her pussy and started licking her insides.

"Aah .. Mhm"

Feeling something in her pussy Shiori moans while starts opening her eyes. After opening her eyes, she felt coming again as Mia is slurping on her clit and put a finger in her ass.

"... aah"

Shiori squirts on Mia's mouth and felt embarrassed as she has cummed for 4th time already. Hiding her expression, she grabs her waist and tore down Mia's white panties.

"Noah, draw your card", shouts Shiori while licking Mia's clit.

Noah felt delighted after seeing their actions and draws his card.

[Have a threesome]

Noah gulps and looks toward his sister looking at him with a meaningful smile.

"Come over here", says Shiori while pointing at Mia's pussy which is leaking juices.

Watching the lesbian show in front of him earlier, his dick has already become hard as a rock. But after hearing Shiori's shout and seeing quivering Mia on top of her, he felt electrified. He gulps after seeing the beautiful pink clit of Mia which is dripping juices and felt that all the cells in his body are shouting at him to fuck them together.

Noah points his dick at Mia's pussy and rubs it on her clit. Feeling her juices on his dick, he gulps and thrusts it in her pussy.

"Aaah"

Mia wails after feeling his dick entering her pussy and starting to open her walls. A small stream of blood drips from her pussy which shocked Shiori and Noah. Noah stops his movement and puts a concerned expression on his face.

"Were you a virgin", asks Shiori after seeing the blood and Noah also puts all his attention on her while waiting for her response.

"No", replies Mia with an embarrassed expression and says, "Noah is bigger and harder than his brother"

Mia sighs and felt awkward after answering her as her beloved husband can't even satisfy her.

Noah felt thrilled after hearing her answer as this is the first time he has come top over his talented brother. 

Feeling her muscles relax, he started thrusting again. 

"Aah ..."

Mia keeps moaning after feeling roughed by her brother-in-law. Watching her pained expression, Shiori starts to lick Mia's clitoris while elongating her tongue and wraps it around Noah's dick as Noah is plunging into her pussy.

Noah felt a heavenly sensation in his hot penis which keeps twitching as he feels like cumming after feeling Shiori's tongue.

Mia also started to feel delighted as her muscles got relaxed and her walls has already taken Noah's shape.

"Yes, aah ....."

"Mhm"

Noah loaded a ton into Mia's vagina and started to thrust again.

The whole room is filled with their sounds as they were shouting loudly while fucking each other. They are so into each other's bodies that they did not even notice Aisha's gaze over them.

CURRENT STATUS:

NAME: Noah Goldstein

AGE: 15

Physique: Dragon God Physique(yang)

Unique ability: Devour, AI, Time, Fate

Ability: Gold/Appraisal/Ice/body manipulation

STRENGTH: 999

AGILITY: 299

VITALITY:999

SPIRIT: 550

SKILLS: 1. Basic Martial Art(completed)

             2. Mist of lust

             3. Eyes of the pink abyss

Companion: 1. Shasha Grey

                    2. Alice Grey

                    3. Shiori Goldstein

                    4. Mia

 

 

 

28