** The Lust-stele
2.2k 5 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

"Yes, Noah"

Faster. Faster

"Thrust it deeper, ... Harder"

Mia's moans filled the room as Noah is thrusting his dick into her pussy.

Watching Noah pounding on Mia while his cum dripping from her vagina, Shiori gets jealous.

"Noah, me too", says Shiori lewdly and positioning herself in a doggy style while spreading her vagina with fingers.

"Come over here"

Seeing his sister in such suggestive posture, Noah started to pound even faster and load a ton in Mia's pussy.

"Aah", shouts Mia absently as her eyes turn upside down and she lay on the floor asleep while her pussy is dripping with his cum.

Watching Mia's ahegao face, Noah grins and walks toward Shiori after taking out his dick covered with white liquid from Mia's vagina.

"Where should I ..." asks Noah while rubbing his dick on her clit. He puts the tip in it and says "Here" or "Over here" while putting his finger in her asshole.

"Lower one"

Feeling his dick in her vagina, Shiori moans and moves her butt closer to his body to take the entire length in herself. Noah grabs her waist and thrusts his penis in her pussy. His dick parted her soft and slimy insides, and get sucked into her womb as her insides grips his dick tightly and take it even deeper.

"Mhm"

Noah moans and felt elated and started to pound her even faster.

Thump. Thump

The whole room is filled with the moans and clapping of their bodies.

"Aah"

Feeling her brother's assault, Shiori spasmed loudly and squirted over his body.

"Slow down a bit", whispers Shiori but Noah did not listen to her and started pounding even faster.

"I'm cumming", moans Noah as his dick started twitching.

He emptied out his balls in her pussy which is filled with his thick cum and lay on top of her. Noah takes out his penis from her pussy which starts dripping his stuff. Watching Shiori beneath his body panting and dripping his cum, He removes himself from her body and lay beside her.

After taking a short breath, he feels his dick harden again as he is watching Shiori's naked body which is covered with his cum and sweat. He is attracted by her erect nipples and goes on top of her while sliding his chest over her body.

"Mhm"

Shiori moans as he bites on her nipples and takes them in his mouth. Noah started sucking on her boobs while pressing them with his palms.

"Mhm mhm ... Aah", Shiori gushes out a fountain from her pussy after being stimulated and puts an ahegao face. Seeing as she is still conscious, Noah turns her around and grabs her waist while lifting it a bit. He rubs his dick which is still covered with slimy cum on her asshole to lubricate and thrusts it in one go.

"Aah"

A huge cry comes out of Shiori's mouth as she did not expect Noah to thrust suddenly into her arse. It is the first time she has taken something in her butthole and Noah's huge penis made it even rougher for her butt. Hearing her cry, Noah stops his movement and stays still while moaning as her tight muscles have clamped on his penis.

"Wait a moment, ... not supposed to thrust in this hole", says while gasping a breath of air and adjusting her muscles to his shape.

"Earlier I had taken your virginity and now you have taken my back virginity"

Hearing her words, Noah grins with a smile but did not correct her. He felt his penis got harden as stone in her butt and started to thrust even rougher. 

Thump. Thump

"Don't be so rough"

"Slower, ...slower",

Feeling her brother's rough treatment, Shiori started gasping with her tongue out and squirting on the floor. Seeing her getting off by his rough treatment, Noah had flipped his switch. 

Clap. Clap

"Don't ... Rough ... ", Shiori gasps as Noah feels one of her beautiful rounded buttcheek with one palm and slaps another while pounding her behind. Her muscles clamp on Noah's dick even harder after being slapped. She had started to lose consciousness after squirting so many times but got awakened by Noah's rough treatment. 

"Aaah, aah"

Feeling his maddened thrusts, while moaning she tightens her legs to slow him a bit.

"...cumming"

Noah feels her muscles tighten his dick and ejaculate his load in her arse.

After feeling her a bit he takes out his penis and turns her face towards himself and sucks her tongue and feels her boobs with his palm.

After being pinned down by her brother's body and squirting so many times, she feels exhausted as she can't keep up with Noah. She smiles and feels proud of himself as he is still full of vitality while pinning down two mature ladies. She feels satisfied and thinks Noah can take on hundreds of ladies and can even create a harem with herself included. She thinks of herself as the big sister of the harem.

Watching sleeping Mia carefully, Shiori feels both she and Mia advanced to magi tier-3 while having sex with Noah. She feels her foundation also got stable and her future aspects got brighter. She feels happy and looks at Noah with a smile who is feeling up her body with his palms, and says to him,

"Noah take me to dreamland" while spreading her legs.

Watching her provocative posture Noah jumps on her and started thrusting his dick in her pussy while having Missionary sex. He cums in her pussy again and again while she is also squirted many times. After a while, Noah pumps another load in her pussy while she squirts and got unconscious.

Noah kisses Shiori's lips and stands up, and covers her with a blanket. Watching Mia naked, he covers her and kisses her lips too. Watching both Mia and Shiori's satisfied expressions, he felt happy and said to himself,

"Looks like I have already started following master".

 

As Noah is taking his time reminiscing, a blinding white light flashes from the deck which caused him to be unconscious.

*ting (System notification)

[Can't identify the place.]

[Energy is of a higher level.]

[Recommended to take extreme caution]

 

 

A while later, Noah wakes up in a green room that has a pink stele in the middle of it. The pink stele has a rectangular shape with some obscene images on it.

"This looks similar to the deck", Noah says to himself.

"That's right, my boy", an alluring female voice sounded in his mind.

"Who's There!", asks Noah loudly while maintaining his calmness.

"Haha, a good body and an equally stable mind", says the voice happily, "Finally a good seedling in this forsaken land"

"Little Boy, accept the inheritance and you will become the mightiest figures in the 3-realms"

Hearing the voice, Noah knew he had to accept the inheritance as he had no other choice but feels he has to acquire as much information as he can get.

After taking a deep breath he calms down and asks, "What are the 3-realms?"

"Don't be such a worrywart, I will answer all of your questions", says the female voice and sighs

"I have not spoken with anyone in a million years"

Noah feels sorry for the female voice and straightens himself and asks politely about the female.

 

 

[**Lust stele's explanation

There are 3-realms in the universe.

1. Mortal Realm

2. Devil Realm

3. Divine Realm

While the mortal realm is weaker than the other two but it has an infinite number of planets as it hosts very little mana and can be created easily, and therefore its destruction is impossible as even residual mana of a divine being and a devil can create it.

The mortal realm is capable of hosting people below a half-divine being which you call a tier-9 Magi.

Classification of divine being and devil are same. (Tier-1 to Tier-9)

I will explore it later as it may be not healthy for your cultivation to know much about it.

There are 14- treasures in the upper world(7 in each)

7-ultimate treasures in the devil realm are known as 7-Sins Treasure.

7-ultimate treasures in the divine realm are known as 7-virtue Treasure.

I am the artifact spirit of the one seven ultimate treasures of the Devil realm - The Lust Stele. 

]

CURRENT STATUS:

NAME: Noah Goldstein

AGE: 15

Physique: Dragon God Physique(yang)

Unique ability: Devour, AI, Time, Fate

Ability: Gold/Appraisal/Ice/body manipulation

STRENGTH: 999

AGILITY: 299

VITALITY:999

SPIRIT: 570

SKILLS: 1. Basic Martial Art(completed)

             2. Mist of lust

             3. Eyes of the pink abyss

Companion: 1. Shasha Grey

                    2. Alice Grey

                    3. Shiori Goldstein

                    4. Mia

25