* Inheriting the Lust Stele
2.8k 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Noah already had a guess that the deck has an extraordinary origin but he did not expect it to be one of the ultimate treasures. He knew from Agnes's memory about the ultimate treasures as all the virtue treasures(The ultimate treasures from the divine realm) are in the hand of the goddess while the sin treasures have been long lost from the universe.

In spite of being a tier-9 divine dragon, Agnes also sought the ultimate treasures as they contain a secret transcendence to godhood but he could not find a clue anywhere in the divine world.

While Noah was contemplating himself, he did not shut off his ears. He concentrates on the female voice's story as she is explaining it in his mind.

 

[**Lust stele's explanation**

There are 14 great powers in the upper realm. Those are the 7-Royal Devil clan in the devil realm and the 7-Royal Divine clan in the divine realm. These royal clans are named after 14- ultimate treasures of the upper realm as their predecessors were the first ones to be accepted by the ultimate treasures.

With the help of the treasures, they have become great powers. But soon they began to fear as the ultimate treasures cannot always be in their possessions. So they gathered all the ultimate treasures together and perform a ritual to modify their bloodlines according to the ability of the ultimate treasures. The artifact spirits were unhappy about their power being stolen, so they put up a strict condition that never from their bloodlines will be able to possess the ultimate treasures again.

After the ritual, the clans lost the ultimate treasures but their powers got improved tremendously as every member of their clan got a power up.

Now, these clans have only one weakness which is the ultimate treasures as their possessors will always come out on top against the royal clans with their superior control over the ability.

This is the reason why later generations of royals hate the ultimate treasures and their possessors.

The Royals formed alliances in the devil and divine realm to kill them the moment they recognize them. As the possessors of ultimate treasure are unkillable in their respective realms.

The Royals in the divine realm will settle with Devil-ultimate treasure or the Sin-treasure holders while Devil Royals will settle with Divine-ultimate treasures or virtue-treasure holders.

But their alliance did not last long as a supreme being descended from the God-realm with his daughter. He gathered all the virtue treasures and placed them in his daughter's body for her Ascension to godhood.

He did not like Sin-treasures as they can corrupt her pure heart, so he scattered them in the lower realm and destroys the 7 royal devil family.

After destroying the royal devils, he gathered all the remaining major forces and told them to hunt anyone possessing the Sin treasures as his daughter underwent her metamorphosis while experiencing and traveling their world. He did not want to risk any mishappening with his daughter during their stay. As he had already accumulated a lot of karma and cannot interfere anymore with the lower world, he had ordered the major forces.

The divine royals heave a sigh after being spared and begin enthusiastically their hunt for the possessors of the Sin treasures.

The Royals began to call the possessors of the Sin-treasures "SINNER".

**God-realm is the center of the universe where only Gods(Above tier-9 divine beings) can reside.

]

 

 

Noah takes a deep breath after listening to her explanation and felt shocked after realizing there might be some destiny with the goddess. 

"So, do you still want to inherit the stele?", sighs the female voice while asking.

Hearing her question, Noah straightens himself and calms down after realizing he has already formed an enmity with the goddess, so he does not mind another one.

"Yes, I will", says Noah with confidence.

The female voice became shocked after observing the confidence emanating from Noah's body. She felt the mortal in front of her is very mysterious and got intrigued with him. 

A bright light flashed from the stele and a projection of a naked lady appeared in front of Noah. She seems almost identical to his mom with brown skin and shiny white hair. She has a pair of black horns on her head and a black tail behind her indicating her race of succubus.

 

"Mom?", shouts Noah while feeling shocked and asks loudly, "No! Who are you?"

"I have already told you before", replies the female voice with a sigh.

"I want the real answer!", Noah asks while gritting his teeth and says,

"And, why have you taken my mother's appearance"

 

Noah knew there might be some secret with his mother being an orphan as no one seems to know about her origin, she seems to be appeared out of nowhere in the village near Alabama city. Her current condition also seems very unusual. 

 

"This is my real appearance. Your mother has taken my appearance."

Seeing his threatening glare, the succubus sighs and put on a smile on her mouth. 

"Okay, I will tell you the truth but you have to wait"

"Until when?"

"Until you become a Magi."

"Why?"

"Your spirit is not strong enough"

Noah feels the need to become stronger as he always feels weak. He feels powerless as he can't even participate in a subject that is very much related to his mother.

Seeing his pitiful expression, the female feels embarrassed as she is being hard on him. She sighs to herself and put on a serious expression and says

"You are not weak. In fact, you are very strong for your age even surpassing geniuses of the upper realm. you just need time and experience."

Hearing her explaining, She takes a deep breath and calms down.

"I'm sorry for being rude", says Noah while looking into her eyes as feels he has overreacted earlier.

"You don't have to apologize", she replies with a smile.

Watching her smile, Noah feels closer to her as she completely looks like his mother. He looks at her body and acts embarrassed as his body is reacting to her.

"Can you put on some clothes? you look similar to my mom"

"Oh, you really are the most qualified for the lust stele", she says after seeing a tent formed in his pant and licks her lips and mentions in a sultry voice, "I have already seen you doing your relatives".

"You don't have to worry, This place is a soul space"

"So, there is no chance something happening here with our bodies"

Noah felt embarrassed after hearing her reply and changes the subject by asking,

"Can you at least tell me your name?"

She sighs and says, "It's not that I don't want to mention it. I seemed to have sealed some of my memories which included my name."

Watching her expression, Noah feels she is telling the truth and contemplates himself and says "Well, can I call you Lilith? I don't know why it has been in my mind after hearing your voice."

She smiles and mumbles to herself, "Lilith. Lilith"

Seeing her mumbling with a smile, Noah felt happy.

"Lilith, How can I inherit the stele?"

"You don't have to do anything", she says while walking toward him and kissing his lips.

Noah felt wet over his lips and wanted to ask how can he feel her lips in the soul space but a bright light flashed and he become unconscious.

Meanwhile in the physical world,

Aisha has already awakened by their moans. Watching Noah aggressively pounding on Shiori's already drenched pussy while she is almost unconscious, she felt hot all over her body while her vagina started leaking juices. She was genuinely shocked by their obscene actions But she did not make a noise as she did not want to disturb their time.

She heaves a sigh after seeing Noah put on a blanket on their bodies and kisses their lips, she sees a genuine smile on Noah's face and feels that they are serious. She feels jealous of Shiori and Mia while scolds herself in her mind as she has fallen asleep with only one shot.

Thud

While Aisha is engrossed, a white light flashes and Noah falls to the floor. Hearing the sound of Noah falling, She snapped awakened and runs toward him.

"Noah, You okay!"

She puts his head over her lap and places her palm on his forehead. She heaves a sigh after seeing him sleeping soundly.

"So you have exhausted yourself", she mumbles while taking his giant rod in her palms.

 

CURRENT STATUS:

NAME: Noah Goldstein

Title: Inheritor of Original Sin

AGE: 15

Physique: Dragon God Physique(yang)

Unique ability: Devour, AI, Time, Fate

Ability: Gold/Appraisal/Ice/body manipulation

STRENGTH: 999

AGILITY: 499

VITALITY:999

SPIRIT: 770

Treasures: 1. Stele of lust

SKILLS: 1. Basic Martial Art(completed)

             2. Mist of lust

             3. Eyes of the pink abyss

Companion: 1. Shasha Grey

                    2. Alice Grey

                    3. Shiori Goldstein

                    4. Mia
 

21