** Space-God physique
1.3k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Feeling curious about the opposite sex, Aisha held Noah's penis in her palm while watching his perfectly sculpted body. She got embarrassed while looking at Noah's naked body as she has had feelings for him since childhood.

"It's so huge and meaty as well", mumbles Aisha while holding his penis in her palm and moving it up and down. She started to feel the heat on her palms from his straightened rod.

"Woah!, It can get even bigger", she gulps while licking her lips after watching his penis react to her touch and get hardened, and gasps, "How can they even fit it in their body".

"They sure can take a beating"

She looked over to Shiori and Mia with newfound admiration.

After seeing the satisfied expressions on their sleeping faces, she started to feel horny while wondering how it will feel for her. Her panties got drenched with her leaking as she imagines herself being pounded by Noah's massive dick like her elder sister.

"Nah! I have to change my panties", she grumps while watching Noah's sleeping face which has an innocent expression. Feeling sticky around her thighs, she tears her yellow floral-printed gown in half and removes her panty, and throws it in the air.

Splash.

Aisha did not notice the clothes which got landed on Mia's face as she is busy trying to grasp his huge dick in her palms which got larger while twitching with her continuous strokes and started leaking precum, she mumbles to herself, "how did this grow so much?".

Her palm got wet with his precum and a robust manly aroma filled the surrounding with his precum leaking from her constant strokings. Hesitating a bit, she licks her fingers covered with his slimy white liquid.

"It's so sweet"

Aisha got hooked by the taste and wanted to taste it even more. She puts him on the floor and sits on top of his chest facing his penis. She started to stroke it even faster with her palm while her pussy began to leak juices on Noah's chest.

Feeling his dick twitching with her strokes as he is about to cum, she opens her mouth wide and gulps his dick in one go.

"How can it be so delicious?", Aisha mumbles while feeling extreme ecstasy from his penis in her mouth. She swallows every last bit of his white semen out of his dick. She closes her eyes while mesmerized by the taste of Noah's cum. Feeling stuffed as his dick is still hard as a rock in her mouth, she pulls it out from her mouth.

As she is about to stand, Her body started trembling with nervousness as she feels a palm on her naked butt. She looks back and sees Noah checking out her figure, and feeling up her butt with his palm.  He makes eye contact with her and pushes his thumb in her pussy.

"Noah!", shouts Aisha and squirts over his chest.

Noah had already woken up from his slumber when Aisha was about to make him cum. He felt shocked watching his sister's tender pussy flooding before his eyes while she is playing with his dick.

No. Don't.

Noah grabs her ass tightly and lifts her over his face. Watching her squirting over his face he licks his dry lips and thrusts his tongue into her pussy. Watching him service Aisha Lilith mumbles in a sultry voice in his mind

"Ara. ara ...Looks like another sister is ready to be nailed"

Noah wanted to discuss his situation with Lilith but after watching his horny sister squirting before his eyes, he puts it aside for now.

Aaah.

Aisha squirted all over Noah's face after feeling an electric current pass through her vagina as Noah entered his tongue. Watching Aisha spasm while cumming, he knew it will take a little time for her to recover. Feeling his dick hardened, Noah sighs to himself and tears down her top gown. Noah could not control himself after watching the beautiful figure of his sister on top of him. He lays her down on the floor and kisses her chicks while mesmerized by her beauty.

After a while, Aisha wakes up feeling relaxed but is shocked to see herself without any clothes. She trembles with excitement watching Noah sucking her nipples aggressively while rubbing his dick against her clitoris. She wanted to reciprocate with Noah but stops herself because of fear as this might lead to intercourse. Losing virginity before becoming a Magi is a huge matter for any female in this world as it is very difficult to advance in cultivation after female primordial yin is lost.

"Noah!, stop." Aisha yells while holding his body with her hands after feeling Noah's dick poking into her vagina and explains herself while visible tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry, I know that I am acting very selfish but can we continue after my advancement to a Magi. I did not want to molest you either when you were sleeping. I love you so much since we were little. I was feeling jealous of Mia and Shiori making love with you when I got left behind. They are already Magi and you are becoming so much stronger. I just don't want to be left behind. I want to be with you forever."

Facing Noah before her eyes, Aisha's face turned red from embarrassment after recalling that she has proposed to her brother. Fearing his rejection she hides her face in his chest while waiting for his reply.

"I love you too", says Noah with a smile while holding her chin and kissing her on the lips. Aisha's face blooms upon hearing his acceptance of her incestual proposal and she started to enjoy and reciprocate his kisses. While having Noah's tongue in her mouth, Aisha feels his hot penis rubbing against her clitoris.

Aaah.

"Please, Don't_", says Aisha while feeling guilty when Noah puts his finger on her lips to stop her from further elaborations and says, "Do you really think I will do you any harm."

"No, I don't. But_", Aisha tried to explain herself but Noah stops her while feeling her boobs and pinching her hard nipples.

Umm

"I awakened my special physique a few days ago which will not do you any harm, instead it will be helpful in your advancement."

"Have you awakened one of those man-whore physiques?", asks Aisha while grinning at Noah when Noah put a finger in her pussy.

Aaah.

"I have awakened the Dragon God physique which is one of the top physiques in the entire universe and It is also the most sought-after physique by females for dual cultivation because of its extreme yang nature."

Seeing her concerned expression, Noah sighs and kisses her chicks while explaining, "You don't have to worry. It is a win-win for me also as I have to release my yang and balance with yin regularly to advance."

Aisha sighs in relief after hearing his explanation and her face becomes hot after feeling Noah's gaze on her. Noah kisses her lips passionately while positioning his dick on her vagina. Feeling wet on top of his dick, Noah thrusts his penis into her vagina.

Aaah.

"Noah! stop, It hurts.", yells Aisha while feeling his hot penis break her hymen. She felt completely dominated by Noah and started to quiver as his body kept pressing against her. Her body started to heat and her eyes started to shine like stars but Noah did not notice it.

Noah stops his movement after hearing her cry and kisses her while holding her like a treasure in his arms. Feeling her body heat up while quivering in his arms, Noah started to feel guilty. Watching him hold Aisha without noticing her condition, Lilith harrumphed and says to him,

"She is fine and you don't have to worry much about her condition. She has awakened her dormant Space-God physique which feels threatened by your physique and in response, it got awakened prematurely. You have to hurry, otherwise, her physique will remain unstable and impure."

"Can you please elaborate on what I'm supposed to do?", asks Noah while holding Aisha.

"Just do what you were doing earlier and fill her up with your essence. It will help her in stabilizing her physique.", says Lilith while mumbling, "You really are a lucky guy."

CURRENT STATUS:

NAME: Noah Goldstein

Title: Inheritor of Original Sin

AGE: 15

Physique: Dragon God Physique(yang)

Unique ability: Devour, AI, Time, Space, Fate

Ability: Gold/Appraisal/Ice/body manipulation

STRENGTH: 999

AGILITY: 599

VITALITY:999

SPIRIT: 850

Treasures: 1. Stele of lust

SKILLS: 1. Basic Martial Art(completed)

             2. Mist of lust

             3. Eyes of the pink abyss

Companion: 1. Shasha Grey

                    2. Alice Grey

                    3. Shiori Goldstein

                    4. Mia

                    5. Aisha Goldstein

22