**Space-God Physique-2
2.3k 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You, Okay!"

Noah caresses her head and heaves a sigh of relief while embracing Aisha tightly in his arms after confirming her situation with Lilith. He then started kissing her napes, biting her earlobes while he put his palms on her boobs to stimulate her body to relax its muscles as his dick is being held tightly in her uterus.

"Mmmh!....Aah!..."

Aisha let out a few moans of pleasure and her muscles started to relax giving Noah the freedom to maneuver his dick inside her pussy.

Hearing her moans he started pinching her erect nipples while kissing her now and then. Feeling her muscles relax, he slowly starts to move his pelvis.

"Aah!...Ooh...Hmm..."

Feeling his dick touching her G-spot, Aisha started to moan loudly and releases fluids from her vagina. Noah started to feel his penis being sucked into her vagina.

Realizing her body accommodates his huge rod, Noah whispers in her ear

"It will hurt for a few moments, bear it okay.", saying this he planted his lips on hers and rams his dick deep inside her pussy with a thrust.

"Aaah!...Mmmh..."

Aisha let out a hushed cry from her mouth as he was kissing her. Feeling his dick knocking on her womb while releasing a small amount of semen, her special physique started to show its prowess. She comes to her sense while feeling her body relax and her yellow hair started to shine brightly like stars.

"Wow!"

Watching her body glow, Noah mesmerizes by her beauty, and feeling her brother's loving eyes, Aisha feels proud of her body. She examines herself and felt shocked watching he body sparkle like stars and yells

"What is happening to me?"

"It's nothing dangerous.", Noah replies while rubbing her cheeks and kisses on her temples and says, "You are currently in the mid of awakening a God physique similar to mine - The space God Physique."

Aisha overwhelms with joy after hearing she has something in common with Noah. Her body exudes confidence as she feels that she will not get left behind and walk together with Noah on his journey. She knew she had awakened something special as she can feel extreme closeness with space elemental energy but she get over it and feels she will check it later.

"Now, do I have to go to close-door cultivation?"

Feeling her reluctance Noah shows her a bright smile and rubs her head while ramming his pelvis against her suddenly.

"Aaah!"

Aisha moans after feeling his hot rod knocking on her womb again. She holds his body tightly to ease herself of pain from his thrusts when he whispers in her ear,

"We are already in a close-door cultivation", says Noah while pumping a huge amount of semen into her womb.

"Aaah... hah..."

Aisha moans loudly and cums simultaneously with Noa. Her physique started to get changed after getting filled up by Noah. Some of her golden hair turned dark blue with dazzling radiance while her golden eyes also sparkles with deep bluish light.

"So, you are my cultivation resource.", says Aisha while licking her dry lips with her tongue and kissing him aggressively. She pushes him onto the floor and gets on top of him as her body feels extremely horny even after cumming a moment ago.

Feeling her gaze on him, Noah gets momentary speechless by her look. He got captivated by her confident exterior and feels his penis get super hard inside her. 

"Uhm... Mhm!"

Thump. Thump

Aisha moans and moves her hips up and down after feeling his hot dick rubbing inside her uterus. 

"Aah... Aaah... Noah!"

"It's cumming out again", Aisha shouted amid her moans.

Aaah. Thump

Hearing that she was cumming, Noah also let out his huge load inside her. Aisha fell on his broad chest as they both orgasmed simultaneously while their juices were overflowing from her pussy.

"Haa...haa...haa" Aisha and Noah breathed heavily.

Feeling Aisha's hot breath over his chest, Noah pushes her down onto the floor and gets on top of him again while marveling at her beautiful transformation.

*ting

[Host has acquired a space-related skill. ]

After coming to his senses Noah feels he has acquired a space-related skill as he also started to feel the presence of space elemental energy when Lilith spoke in his mind 

"Why have you stopped? You have to constantly fill her up with your essence. Otherwise, her impure physique might get used to your essence and it will be disastrous for your lovely sister."

Noah comes back to his senses and nods his head after hearing her reminder. Watching her breathing heavily, Noah kisses her lips.

"Let's go for another round. Shall we?"

Without waiting for her reply, he grabbed her thin waist while positioning his dick on her vulva and thrusting his penis deep inside her.

"Ahhhh!"

Aisha let out a surprised yelp but didn't resist his advances. She did not feel much pain as her insides are still wet from their earlier love juices.

Thump. Thump

"Aaah... Ahh"

Feeling his thrusts shaping her insides while smooching her womb every now and then, Aisha imagines herself being his wife. Her body started to warm up and she started reciprocating Noah's movement.

"I'm cumming"

Noah pumps another load into her pussy while Aisha squirts but she has already lost in her dreams. Her body started to gather a huge amount of space elements from the surrounding which started to take a cocoon-like shape around her body.

Thump. Thump

"Aaah...ahh"

Noah started to hump even faster as he knew it is a critical moment for her and he did not want any mishaps for her.

Aaaah.

Noah pumps a huge amount in her pussy. Feeling the deep blue particles forming a cocoon around her body, he pulls out his penis from her pussy while their juices are being flooded out and lay down beside her body.

Noah sighs and prays for her safety after watching her body inside the floating cocoon.

"You can come out now", Shouts Noah while looking toward Mia and Shiori.

Mia has already woken up by Aisha's undies but she chose to watch their incestuous relationship from a distance.

"How did you find me?"

Mia is a Spirit-Magi, so it is very easy to isolate herself from the detection of rankers.

"It is a very easy trick. We just have to cover our body with spirit elements evenly according to surrounding nature and it will help us with hiding our presence."

"I can also do this."

Noah disappears from his original position and appears in front of her and kisses her lips.

"Have you already become a Magi? No, you have not."

"You have used space maneuvering. But how?"

Mia felt speechless by the different number of abilities Noah has shown. 

"Noah, you have to focus on a single ability for your advancement. Otherwise, it will take too long and you will get left behind by your peers. I am telling it from my experience."

Mia felt she is watching the birth of a supreme genius but she also knew how difficult it is to advance a level in higher stages. So she warned him seriously But she did not know that it is not applicable to Noah as he did not follow regular advancement methods.

"You don't have to worry about me. I am different from everyone.", says Noah while grabbing her butt with his palms.

Aaah.

Mia moans loudly but her focus is on Noah's next words as she also wanted to know more about her mysterious brother-in-law.

"You can also come out. I will not tell again.", says Noah while turning his head to the right side and grabbing Shiori's waist.

"How did you_?" yells Shiori but Noah stops her while putting his fingers on her lips.

"As you have already heard about my physique while hiding earlier But it is not the only ability I have." says Noah while explaining " I can get as many abilities as I want by simply having dual cultivation. My physique automatically absorbs ability and experience during intercourse."

Both Mia and Shiori's opened their mouth to shout curses at God for such biased behavior but nothing come out. Looking at each other they both sighs and jumps on Noah collectively.

"Hey! you don't have to be so fierce. My physique is not only for taking, It can also be called the best resource for any female cultivator. If you don't believe me just look at your advancement."

"What advancement_?"

They both shouted at Noah at the same time but got surprised by discovering their advancement.

Feeling embarrassed both of them started to kiss Noah while hiding their faces.

"Okay! can you stop now?"

Feeling their saliva all over his body, Noah stops them from making any advances on him. He looks toward the dark bluish cocoon and sighs.

"Don't worry! She will be fine.", says Shiori while kissing him on his temples.

CURRENT STATUS:

NAME: Noah Goldstein

Title: Inheritor of Original Sin

AGE: 15

Physique: Dragon God Physique(yang)

Unique ability: Devour, AI, Time, Space, Fate

Ability: Gold/Appraisal/Ice/body manipulation

STRENGTH: 999

AGILITY: 699

VITALITY:999

SPIRIT: 890

Treasures: 1. Stele of lust

SKILLS: 1. Basic Martial Art(completed)

             2. Mist of lust

             3. Eyes of the pink abyss

             4. Space-walk

Companion: 1. Shasha Grey

                    2. Alice Grey

                    3. Shiori Goldstein

                    4. Mia

                    5. Aisha Goldstein
 

29