Prologue
66 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shirayuki Neyma. An average boy just like every other person of his age. Burdened by expectations, Studying and much more.

His life only had two major things.

To study and then play on smartphone.

Time passed and he grew tired.

Tired of the society. Tired of the expectations.

On his way to the entry test of university, he had an accident.

He was riding in a bus. Not a normal bus but a hijacked one.

The terrorist pointed gun toward him to threat others. But the gun was accidentally fired and then he died.

When he opened his eyes , he was sitting on a chair. In a classroom filled with students. They were all doing their tests.

He looked at the test paper.

Tears came out of his eyes.

" I know this already dang it! I know that I already died without taking the test that day. WILL I go to heaven I take this test! Hey! Someone answer me please." He said in an irritated way.

Suddenly the door of the classroom opened.

"Oh crap! Its the infamous student council president." (Random A)

"I feel bad for that guy. Maybe he will get beaten." (Random B)

The red haired president walked up to the guy and picked him up by the coller.

"Stop whining and look at me." (Prez)

"You must have a dream that you want to accomplish?" (Prez)

"THEN what do you need to complete it? For some , it was courage to stand against the world. While some needed a lot of time and many friends. And some wanted to experience life that they never had." (Prez)

"I REPEAT AGAIN. What do you need?Right now what do you need ?" (Prez.)

"Hah. I know what I need. Right now I need the courage to stand against you." The boy said while forcefully removing his hand.

"See ? You will be just fine. Now leave. Leave this place and accomplish a lot. Go forward. We are with you."

And then the boy vanished.

It is said that when ever someone is obliterated from this place where souls rest. The memories they had of this place is erased and they travel their journey. Journey of life and death.

---------

In a place that was crowded with people , a boy was staring.

'Where am I?' was his first thought.

The place was really crowded.

Stalls everywhere. People buying stuff here and there.

He was in a market.

He looked around and saw a huge cliff.

The cliff had 5 faces carved on it.

He looked at it again and his mind went into panic.

"Isn't this place konoha? Am I in the Naruto World?" He panicked.

After few seconds, he calmed himself and thought of recent events.

"So you are telling me I died and transmigrated into this world. You have to be kidding me. Any other anime was fine and all but this anime. No. Why do I have to be in this sh""y anime...

No modern technology. Ninjas everywhere that can kill you. Oh hell no! I didn't sign for this."

"Should I become a ninja just like those fanfics I read and befriend main cast? No.

I refuse. I refuse to be a casual. Becoming powerful is nice and all but according to the anime the academy teaches you only 3 jutsu. Only 3! And those are basically useless. No this world is useless. Uhhh. Might as well train by myself."

Suddenly some memories were recalled in his mind.

Memories of the 6 year old boy that he was now possessing.

He didn't care about possessing this  boy but the reason of his soon-to-be panic state would be because of this kid. He didn't have chakra.

"No chakra?"

His face was in terror. What was he supposed to do. This world had many monsters and he refuse to die just because he was weak.

'System? Ah right if those fanfic characters get those I should get it too right?'

The kid went to his home.

He was an orphan. His parents died when the kyuubi attacked. But he wasn't resentful because he hadn't even met them.

But they did leave him with a big house with a vast backyard.

He was happy that he atleast had this.

Now he went inside and shouted.

"System"

Nothing happened. Sweat appeared on his face. He yelled again in hope.

"Guide"

Then suddenly a screen appeared.

He became happy for just a second. Just a second.

Then became sad. Because the system was about non combat profession.

Also there was a shop that appeared to be locked.

He read the description of the locked screen and it was written that he needed to master three non combat profession to unlock it.

"Well this is better than nothing I suppose."

He didn't become that sad rather he was optimistic.

Last thing he wanted was to become a zetsu due to infinite tsukoyomi.

It didn't look like he can be admitted to Shinobi academy because he has no chakra. So the only thing he needed to focus on was raise this system level and hope something good happens.

3