Chapter 43 – Two Brothers (lemon on later part of the chap)
1.4k 20 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The Crane Hermit, that's what they called him nowadays, Shen thought. They put him in the same category as Roshi, but obviously, he was better than that old pervert.

 

When thinking of who was better, Shen couldn't help himself as his mind went to his brother. Since he could remember, Tao had always been better than him. Whether it was fighting, studying, or Ki, Tao was not only one step ahead but about ten steps. 

 

Due to that talent, Shen never liked his younger brother. Some might even say he hated him. But at the end of the day, they were still brothers. Even if he tried rejecting Tao, it would be the same as spitting at the sky. 

 

They've had their own fights and disagreements over the centuries. But Shen couldn't help but feel worried now. Why was someone like Nam still alive? 

 

Tao would have never allowed that. Instead, as soon as the tournament was over, Nam would have been killed. It didn't matter if Tao hated the man or not; it was just a matter of principle by now. 

 

Also, what was about those rumors of Tao being defeated by Yamcha? Obviously, they were bullshit. Tao was talented, and unlike most, he kept himself in top shape over the centuries. If Tao was defeated, then it had obviously been through trickery. Shen might not favor his brother, but he still respected his strength. 

 

In Shen's eyes, Yamcha probably cheated by using that rumored laser from the sky. But why hadn't Tao killed him after the tournament if he had done that? Actually, from what he knew of his brother, he would have killed Yamcha right then and there.

 

But for now, Shen stopped thinking about things like the young brat, Goku, and Ip Man who was obviously Roshi. 

 

Anyone else might have mistaken his identity, but he had known Roshi for hundreds of years. There's no way he would have forgotten that ugly chin. 

 

There wasn't anything wrong with the chin necessarily, but its owner was Roshi, so the chin was obviously despicable.

 

"Begin!"

 

As soon as the fight started, Roshi used Thunder Shock Surprise, and the Ki around him molded into lightning, hitting his student.

 

"Ahhhhh!!" The young kid cried out in pain. 

 

Shen couldn't blame the kid for wailing. He had suffered the effects of Thunder Shock Surprise a couple of times in the past too. The pain was something that would have made many give up fast. 

 

"Give up! Goku!" Roshi hollered at his student.

 

"Never!" The young boy resisted and looked angry before his Ki surged, and he broke through the technique. 

 

This shocked Shen, as he didn't think this was possible. Someone breaking through Thunder Shock Surprise was something he had never seen before. 

 

Breathing heavily, Roshi moved his hands in a strange manner. 

 

'Hypnosis. That old fart really knows a lot of tricks.' Shen snorted in annoyance. But he knew that even a thousand tricks were useless against one true mastered move. 

 

But to his surprise, the kid who previously had a lot of willpower against the pain easily fell for the hypnosis and slumped on the ground. 

 

Shen wanted to bash his own head against the wall. How could someone with such resistance to pain fall for simple hypnosis?!

 

"A -Announce the win," Roshi breathed heavily and gave a peace sign to the cameras. He never failed to make a fool of himself. 

 

"Yeah," the broadcaster agreed. "Seems like the contestant Goku has fallen unconscious due to some strange method. So the winner is-"

 

"Goku! Breakfast is ready!" Suddenly the wild-haired young man that had 'defeated' Tao yelled out.

 

Immediately, the brat fighting against Roshi stood right up and rubbed his eyes. "Breakfast?"

 

Shen felt his brain come to a halt. He was confused, baffled, and felt like shooting a Dondon Ray at someone. What the hell was up with this ridiculous fight? Were they messing with him?!

 

But that wasn't the end of it all. As Goku went to attack, Roshi's body swayed strangely and in a weird but fluid position as the old man dodged the attack with a backflip while at the same time hitting his opponent in the face.

 

"Ow!" The brat rubbed his cheek. "What was that? I couldn't read your moves at all!"

 

"That's the Drunken Fist!" Roshi smirked and charged toward Goku, his fists shooting like a machine gun.

 

But Goku jumped back as Roshi's body pumped up. The old man became bigger and more muscular. From the stature of a thin old man with brittle limbs, he was now a hulking man of muscle. 

 

Shen had seen this form before. It was why he had developed techniques like flying. Pump Up was truly a trashy technique, not even worth learning. 

 

He still remembered the day Roshi had insulted his flying technique and called it a shit move not even unsuited for even dogs. That pissed off Shen to this day. 'Fuck that trash Pump Up technique!' 

 

"Wow, you know the same technique as Master Roshi," Goku said in amazement. "He becomes super strong when using that, so I will use this."

 

The brat clasped his hands by his side, and light started gathering. "HAAAA!!"

 

A Kamehameha wave shot toward Roshi, but the old man seemed to know already what Goku was going to do. When Pumped Up, speed decreases a lot, but strength increases. Close-quarters combat was what would have ensured Goku a loss. 

 

BOOOOM!

 

A large explosion rang out in the middle of the arena, many times stronger than the clash between Krillin and Tien. The whole stadium shook as if a big earthquake was dancing.

 

Shen could see through the light coming from the beam since he was wearing sunglasses. He saw Roshi had a slight advantage. 

 

But while the kid might be stupid, his fighting instinct was impeccable as he exploded his Kamehameha, canceling Roshi's beam too before the old man could take a firm advantageous step on their beam clash.  

 

The arena was covered in smoke, but as it cleared out, Shen saw Goku had gone to Roshi's exposed side. The old man had somehow been able to see him through the smoke and had his palms ready to intercept a point-blank Kamehameha. 

 

Only now, Shen realized Roshi's position and smirked. he was about five steps from the edge. While that had saved him from injuries during the initial Kamehameha explosion, it also disadvantaged him in the coming move. 

 

Goku shot out his Kamehameha wave. To Shen's shock, Roshi actually deflected the ki beam with a backhanded slap without even taking a step back. The Kamehameha shot into the sky harmlessly. 

 

'The Roshi I know, even in his prime, would have lost against that move!' Shen was stunned beyond doubt. The answer to what had happened was right in front of his eyes. Roshi had become stronger than he was back then. But there was no way Shen was going to accept such a thing! Roshi was stronger than him?! Never!

 

Roshi grabbed Goku by his head and slammed him down. The young boy tried to get away, but it was futile. Roshi's strength far outweighed his. 

 

"Goku, speed doesn't matter when you have got a hold of your enemy," Roshi taught his student even in such a situation. "Give up now?"

 

"Never!" Goku yelled out in defiance.

 

Baam!

 

A big fist slammed on Goku's face, shaking the arena as a whole and punching the young kid's head into the stone as blood seeped from his nose. "Give up now?"

 

This time Goku didn't answer and just opened his mouth, Ki gathering on the tip of his tongue. "Nwo!"

 

Roshi used his big hand to cover his student's mouth before the ki beam could shoot out. "This recklessness will get you killed one day! So be careful next time!"

 

The Ki blast exploded in his mouth and knocked Goku out. The younger’s face was charred, and his hair stood to a messy ramble, even more than before. But the kid didn’t seem that harmed. Was he even human? Sure, Roshi had let some of the explosion slip through his fingers, so it wouldn't kill his student, but even then at least a couple of teeth should have been knocked out. 

 

Suddenly a brown object shot from the boy's lower body and hit Roshi right in the middle of his legs.

 

"Ahhgahaghh!" Roshi crouched with his hands between his legs. He no longer had the concentration to keep up any techniques like Pump Up, returning to his scrawny old self.  

 

But the monkey-tailed brat didn't let go of the opening Roshi had displayed and mercilessly kicked the old man in the face. 

 

The kick knocked out a tooth (which Shen celebrated), and Roshi slammed on the wall, causing it to shatter on impact before his body crumpled down. But the attack hadn't hurt the old man a lot as he pushed the big rocks away from him. "Goku! That was a dirty move!"

 

The young boy only did a peace sign and had a big smile on his face. 

"Ip Man is out of bounds! Son Goku is the winner!" The announcer declared. "Ladies and gentlemen, the quarter-finals end here. The arena has become a mess of broken slabs, so the flights can’t continue for now. But don’t worry as by tomorrow everything will be fixed. Tomorrow we will have the semi-finals and then the final fight. For anyone interested in our premium spa package…"

 

Shen sighed and got up from his seat. The Tenkaichi Budokai Tournament had changed a lot during the last few years. Now it had become more commercial, and people seemed to care more about money than martial arts. 

 

Spas? What a ridiculous notion. They were here to see the strongest martial artist in the world. Why were they even mentioning things like spas? Shen felt like killing all the organizers. But that would cause too much trouble, so he wasn’t going to do that… for now. 

 

He had known about this break in the middle of the tournament. Shen had even planned in advance and had rooms for Chiaotzu and Tien. Of course, he made sure the rooms he rented weren't owned by the tournament association. He didn't want to give those greedy bastards his money. 

 

"Tien, take Chiaotzu to this room," Shen gave them the room card. His disciples looked confused, but he didn’t care. They would learn what he had done by tomorrow. Shen planned to enter and secretly grab Nam. Yamcha seemed like he would know more, but an uncomfortable sensation ran down his spine when he even thought of fighting him. 

 

Was he scared of some snot-nosed youngster? Of course not! But for now, Shen decided to trust his instincts. 

 

"What about you, Master Shen?" Tien asked. Despite the many years of training, Shen knew that his student didn't have the heart to become the emotionless monster he wanted him to be. 

 

"Don't worry about me. I'm just going to meet an old friend," Shen said with a small malicious smirk on his face. Something had happened to Tao, and even if he had to gather the legendary Dragon Balls painstakingly, he would do it to figure everything out. 

 

As everyone went out, Shen stuck to the roofs of buildings and followed Nam, Yamcha, Roshi (who now had a fake beard), and the others as they went to a restaurant. 

 

Shen had seen in the fight against his student Roshi used a technique that had sensed Goku even through the dust. So he was careful and kept his distance. 

 

Once they arrived at a restaurant, the wild-haired young man stopped and smiled at the others while saying some reassuring words. Shen was so far away that he couldn't hear the words, and the young man moved his head away from sight quite a lot, so even reading his lips was hard. 

 

But the man named Yamcha stood behind the others as they went into the restaurant and waved at them with a smile on his face, saying something along the lines of 'see you later’.

 

"Man, that guy really is something. Do you think he's having an affair behind the green-haired girl's back?" Suddenly a voice said from behind him. 

 

She turned and saw the same face as the man below greet him. Turning back, Yamcha was no longer there, so this wasn't some illusion. 

 

At such close quarters, using any kind of blast attack would be a bad idea. Also, since Yamcha was taller than him, the youngster had a longer reach, so fist fighting was also out of the picture. 

 

Shen analyzed the whole scenario in less than a second, showing his hundreds of years of experience. 

 

He took out a sword and slashed at Yamcha. Since the latter was crouching, it would be a weird position to dodge. If Yamcha jumped up, Shen would shoot a Dondon Ray at him. He had alreayd planned every scenario before his opponent could think. 

 

Shen awaited Yamcha's next move, but what happened next shocked him as his sword sank into Yamcha's neck. 

 

The sword that Shen was confident in for its sharpness rippled like it was made of water as it passed through his opponent’s neck as if it was not even there. 

 

"W- What are you?!" Shen asked, his hands shaking. Yamcha's neck was clean, and there wasn't even a drop of blood on him. 

 

"Don't worry too much about it, man," Yamcha reassured and put a hand on Shen's shoulder, with an iron-tight grip. "I will make this painless."

 

The next thing Shen saw, was Yamcha pointing a finger at him. "When you see King Yemma, ask him what his table is made of. He will have a good story. I think it’s mahogany?"

 

After that, Shen saw darkness. ‘I think it’s mahogany?’ being the last word he ever heard.

***

 

Immediately after killing him, I put Shen's body in my inventory. There's no reason to let the body around and have Tien swear revenge on me or something like that. I rubbed my neck where the sword had run through. It felt like water had run through it. 

 

Solid Swimming Skill made me essentially impervious to weapons. Though having cold steel-like heavy water washing over my neck was very uncomfortable.

 

With Shen taken care of, now only Demon King Piccolo was left after the tournament. I would have gone and killed him if I knew where he was. 

 

The only reason I even attended this tournament was to keep my Champion Title. After this whole thing was over, I planned to set off to space. 

 

Despite having the Gamer Interface, there was no illusion in my mind that I could forever keep the head start I had if I dozed off halfway there. 

 

Bulma had already built the spaceship and even gone and added the gravity chamber. So after fixing everything up, I should be ready for take off. 

 

Fixing up my appearance and making sure no drop of blood was on my uniform, I walked into the restaurant and went to the last room, where I had already reserved the biggest table and best meal for us.

 

While this might be a joyous occasion for others, it was the goodbye meal for me. I won't see most of these people in a long time. 

 

The restaurant was quite fancy, with white marble walls and red drapes. It looked like the inside of a palace. In the last room was a round table where Roshi, Goku, Krillin, Oolong, Puar, Bulma, Tight, Launch, Carrot, Turtle, and Nam sat. 

 

The food was piled on the table, and Goku had already eaten most of it, but the chefs kept bringing more. 

 

I just stood there, looking from the crisp of the door with a smile on my face. These were the people I had met in this life and decided to make friends with. My eyes wandered toward a couple of the women: some were more than friends. 

 

"Excuse me," a waitress walked past me with a meat tray. A whole roasted sheep was on the tray. Even Chichi would be jealous of the roasted sheep if she saw the look Goku was giving it.

 

Finally, everyone turned to look at the new plate and subsequently noticed me standing at the door. My smile widened, and I went to sit down.

 

"Here comes the guest of honor!" Roshi welcomed me. 

 

Despite his overall jealousy of my relationship with Launch, he was a good man… in general. I raised my glass of champagne and cheered toward the others. "To a happy life!"

 

From the corner of my eye, I noticed Goku dip a finger in Carrot's champagne glass, taste it, and then his face scrunched up. "Bluegh, gross. Why'd anyone drink that?"

 

Well, that was the first time I felt like Goku and I had something in common. I still haven't decided if having something in common with Goku was good or bad. 

 

As dinner time went on, a photographer came and took a picture of all of us together. I was quite overwhelmed by emotions, not enough to cry, though. 

 

Jeez, imagine starting to cry out of nowhere. Everyone would be weirded the hell out. Definitely would ruin the atmosphere. Which would also be kinda amusing to see their reaction. Maybe I should do it?

 

My plans were sadly interrupted by the feeling a vibration in my pocket; someone was calling me. I checked, and it was Dr Briefs. Then after the call, a message came telling me to call him later. 

 

I got up from the dinner table and moved to one of the adjacent rooms. I had rented these too, so no outside noise would interrupt us. Having 'Fuck You' money was quite a weird but amazing experience. 

 

Before he could call Dr Briefs, the door to his private room opened, and Bulma came in. She had a smile on her face and locked the door behind her. "What's got you all alone and bothered? You aren't usually this melancholic."

 

"You're right, I'm not," I said, showing her my phone. "Your dad called me."

 

She grimaced at that for a split second before her face straightened out, and she smirked. Then walked toward the table and pushed me away a bit before making room for herself to sit down. "You never tell me anything. Someday I might misunderstand that you're having an affair or something."

 

I only smiled and decided not to answer that question directly. "Who knows, I might already be."

 

Immediately the mood in the room changed, and from her seductive smirk, Bulma's face morphed into a cold look. She got up and grabbed me by my shirt until her face was right in front of mine, our noses almost touching. "Don't fucking joke around with me like that ever again."

 

Oh? She's genuinely afraid of that? Also, where did this bossy attitude come from? She really has grown out of that weird stalkerish person after all, hasn't she?

 

I grabbed her hand, easily unwinded her fingers from my shirt, and added jokingly. "If you say something like that again, I will shut you up."

 

"Oh, yeah? You’re a dangerous man, ain’t ya?" Seeing that she had no power in this situation, the expression on Bulma's face eased up. A knowing smile made its way back onto her face as she used her other hand to pull me by my shirt, again. She walked back until her behind bumped into the table, and her smirk widened. "What're you gonna do then?"

 

"I will do… something," I left the insinuation in the air. Bulma didn't answer at first before her legs wrapped around his waist and pulled him in. 

 

"You're all talk," she whispered in his ear. "Tell me exactly what you will do?"

 

This girl, it seemed like she finally grew some guts. 

 

I had a whole plan prepared where we would talk about feelings, and what a relationship would mean for. But even a blind man could tell Bulma wasn’t ready to hear someone preaching. “I will screw your brains out. That’s what I will do.” 

I approached and kissed her. Bulma's lips tasted like cherry. Was it the lipstick? Such thoughts were forgotten as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down.

 

She truly became an endearing woman during these four years we have known each other. 

 

Bulma started rubbing her lower body against my crotch, and the devilish smirk on her face showed she was doing so deliberately. Her body felt soft and so… weak. But by now even diamond felt too weak.

 

She laid down on the table, and I went down with her using my arms to hold myself from falling on top. The wooden dark table served as our bed, and she bit the bottom of my lip almost hard enough to almost draw blood. Her aura was like a hungry wolf who had gotten the prey she had been chasing for so long. 

 

Had she seen such a ridiculous thing in some movie? Well, it wasn't the sexiest move around, as it actually caused pain. Even masochists were careful with leaving wounds and biting on the face. 

 

We separated from our kiss, and I finally got a better look at her. She was wearing a blue tank top and hot pants. Revealing a lot of skin made her even more alluring.

 

"You like what you see?" She asked, with a satisfied look in her eyes. 

 

Oops, seems like she caught me leering. "No."

 

Immediately she frowned, but before she could do anything, I smirked. "Just joking, you're one of the most beautiful women I have seen."

 

Someone smart like her caught the meaning of my words in almost an instant. Even when she was hot and bothered, her mind was faster than lightning. "One of many? What other women have you been seeing?"

 

"Only you, of course," I lied a little and stopped her from asking any more questions with a kiss as I pulled down her hotpants, revealing her dampened nether regions. 

 

She seemed to forget all about our talk as the devilish smile came to her face, and pulled down my pants just enough to reveal my shaft. Her eyes widened as she looked at it. "Do you think it will fit?"

 

"Of course it will," I reassured her. But then decided to play a little bit and added. "Probably."

 

That afterward made her eyes widen in shock and fear while the smile on her lips widened in something else. 

 

Bulma was sweating, and her skin glistened in the low lighting. Which made her form even more alluring as the tank top stuck to her form. 

 

No matter how much self-control I had, with the sight in front of me, that control slipped, and I pointed my shaft at her entrance. Bulma swallowed nervously as I slowly pushed it in and felt her walls clamp around.

 

Bulma took rugged breaths and moaned. Her eyes narrowed as she stared right into me. 

 

Knock!... Knock!

 

Suddenly soft knocks rang from the door. "Is anyone there?"

 

My heart almost stopped when I heard the voice. 

 

Tights?! What the hell was she doing here?!!! 

 

I could see it in Bulma's eyes as she looked around. She was panicking too. I used my hand to cover her mouth and shoved my whole thing in her. Her eyes widened, and her back arched. Using my other hand, I put a finger in front of my lips as a universal sign tell someone to stay quiet. 

 

Like a rhythmic heartbeat, Bulma's insides contorted. She was tight, so tight that almost made it hard to move back. Though maybe that was the temptation to stay inside of her that made it difficult.

 

Starting to pump inside of her, I let go of Bulma's mouth, and a silent grunt came out of her. She quickly covered her mouth with one of her own hands and kept staring at the door in a panic. 

 

I grabbed into Bulma's hips and invaded her insides with my shaft completely, leaving nothing unexplored. Finally, Bulma's body relaxed when she remembered that she had closed the door, but still, she tried keeping quiet just in case her sister was behind that door. 

 

Pulling up her tank top, Bulma's glistering breasts jiggled, and I felt their softness and firmness in my fingers. She had a nice body to go along with a pretty face. 

 

Bulma started moaning cutely, almost whispering. She tightened around my member, and every time I pulled away, she tightened so much that it seemed like she almost forcefully wanted to keep me in. 

"Yes, this is the door," Tights' voice rings again behind the door. 

 

"Okay, I will unlock it immediately," the voice of one of the waitresses rang out. I recognized it as the waitress's voice that had said 'excuse me' when I entered the room to meet back up with the others after killing Shen.

 

Bulma bit her own fist, trying to keep quiet. But the excitement and smile on her face were a contradiction to the panic in her eyes. 

 

"May I ask why you need this door opened?" Asked the waitress as she kept trying on keys, seeing which one would unlock the door. Thankfully she didn't seem too familiar with the place, must be a new worker. 

Finally, I felt Bulma reach her climax as her sex tightened around my shaft. She tried to cover her mouth, but I pushed her arms to the side, my fingers interlocking with mine; as we kissed, she moaned in my mouth. 

 

Our lovemaking became more aggressive with each passing second, as Bulma's tongue wrestled with mine. She hugged me, and her nails dug into my back. Her look grew intense, as if she wanted to devour me. 

Clank!

That was the sound of the door opening, and I saw it in Bulma's eyes. Both our hearts stopped. But we were so deeply in lust that instead of doing something, I crouched down and whispered to her. "Inside or outside?"

 

Bulma barely seemed to register the meaning of my words and answered. "Outside."

 

"I don't think so," despite her saying that I increased my pace and released my seed inside. 

 

Her body shook, and dread filled her eyes. Whether it was at me busting inside her or the door slowly opening, I don't know. 

 

But before the door could be fully opened, I shot a thumb-sized Ki beam at the light switch and turned it off. In that split second, I detached from Bulma, picked her up in a princess carry, and jumped out of the window. 

 

Even then, it was a little too close for comfort. The last thing I wanted was for Tights to find out I was fucking her sister. 

 

Once they landed in the restaurant's backyard. Bulma quickly put on her hot pants, afraid someone might see her in this state. White liquid, mixed with a trace of blood, went down her leg. 

 

"So, you should go back to the apartment, and I will go back to the feat and act as if nothing happened. Deal?" I suggested.

 

She looked at me weirdly, as if what I had said was the most confusing thing in the world. 

 

"Okay?" She agreed but didn't seem too sure of herself. 

 

What was she so confused about? Did I just fuck the intelligence out of her? 

********
A/N: Yesterday I didn’t post two chaps, since I had to write this one which was almost as long as three chaps. But today, I will try and post two more chaps to make up for yesterday. 

P.S: Can I even post leomons in this website? If a mod sees this, pls don't ban. Just tell me and I will post a different version of the chapter. 

52