Chapter 1
427 21 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"And Kraken1, the Kraken Emperor, takes the stage followed by RepresentingEnvy, the Vampire Overlord. Do not ask me why I am narrating my entrance, it is a habit of my great self. I am the Primordial Vampire Overlord after all." (Representing Envy)

"My lord you shouldn't do that, mortals will think incorrectly of you. You need to act more confident and dignified." (Kraken1)

"The mortals can be turned into blood slaves by my creation, Eliah. It matters not, now then... Onto the main topic. Firstly, I would like to ask you. Have you ever written a chapter with your tentacles? I imagine they wouldn't be very good at writing."(Representing Envy)

"I always use my human form for writing which is much better. Human tools always tend to be designed for hands." (Kraken1)

"Ah, that makes sense. I have only ever lived with hands since time began. I was quite curious about the usage of your other appendages. What was next on the agenda?..." flips to the next page "Oh, as you can see here we need a synopsis for our story. I say we let the ignorant mortals be without one. They can figure it out themselves. There is no need for such things." (RepresentingEnvy)

"My lord you can't always disregard the mortals. They may be ignorant and foolish but are you an overlord without them? Now as we don't know what's going to happen we can't give you one for now so as my lord says work it out yourself." (Kraken1)

"Disregarding mortals is a habit of mine." flips to the next page "It says here that we need tags for our story; however, I think slice of life is fitting. These are our private conversations after all. Hey! Who's idea was it to do this? Oh yea, it was mine. Sorry, mortals after millennia of being immortal the mind can wander. I just hope the mortals enjoy the show because this is their only glimpse into true greatness. As for the tags, a slice of life and fantasy is all I've got so far." (RepresentingEnvy)

"Hmm, I think God protagonist, overpowered protagonist, protagonist strong from start and maybe the genders of the protagonists my lord that is all I can think of myself. You need to fix those bad habits you have, my lord. I have lived nearly as long as you and I have not developed these bad habits." (Kraken1)

"Hmm, I think you are right" summons a glass of blood from storage and takes a long sip "The last thing on today's agenda was asking if the sl-...mortals had any questions?" (RepresentingEnvy)

" You were about to call the mortals slaves, weren't you? Well, the same thing really. Are there any questions? If not my lord has a busy schedule" takes pocket watch out of waistcoat pocket and looks at it. "We are already running late, we need to speed this up.” (Kraken1)

"Indeed, we are busy! Well out with it mortals! I am going to head off. I have a universe to weave after all" RepresentingEnvy leaves the stage (RepresentingEnvy)

"Good day to you mortals. I hope you have fun doing whatever you do in your short lives. Now I must make my lord's tea." Kraken1 follows RepresentingEnvy.” (Kraken1)

9