Chapter 2
167 10 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
We need people to play the people at the meeting. If not, we will skip it and discuss it in the next chapter.

"Now then, my glorious Kraken Butler." Summons a large glass of blood "The mortals say they want a new chapter, and I am all for keeping the slaves waiting; however, it wouldn't fit my position as an overlord. That is at least what I am sure you would say." (RepresentingEnvy)

"My lord if you make them wait their desire will only grow until it can no longer be contained potentially damaging to the universe. Also as a ruler, you have to make quick and effective decisions to efficiently run your realm." (Kraken1)

"Why must I do that? If I let the realm run itself, then it will live on just fine. The slaves can continue to suffer." Takes a sip from the wine glass filled with blood. "If mortals perish, I can just make new ones to entertain me." (RepresentingEnvy)

"My lord have you not seen what mortals do when they are unsatisfied with their rulers?" (Kraken1)

"I won't be cast down like some tragic god. I would like to see a mortal try and do something. There is already that demi-god of what, 'Kamazon'? What are these demi-gods and mortals to me?" (RepresentingEnvy)

"Sigh my lord they may be insignificant individually but together they can have immense strength. They are also underhanded and may trick you in some way." (Kraken1)

"I do not fear their petty tricks." Takes another sip of blood. "Now then, would you be so kind as to fetch my agenda?" (RepresentingEnvy)

"Right away my lord!” Leaves and returns ten minutes later with a book. (Kraken1)

"Thank you, good sir!" Takes the book before presenting it back to Kraken. "Actually can you read off today's agenda? I am not feeling up to the task." (RepresentingEnvy)

"My lord first you have a meeting with the combined council of rulers." (Kraken1)

"When is this meeting supposed to take place?" (RepresentingEnvy)

"Two minutes my lord" (Kraken1)

"Alright, I might be a little late. Fetch me my coat!" Stands up from behind the desk. (RepresentingEnvy)

"As always my lord you leave it to the last minute." Walks across the room takes the coat from the hanger and walks back. "Here you are my lord. How will you be traveling?" (Kraken1)

"We can just warp to the entrance." Started to channel a warp spell. (RepresentingEnvy)

7