New student
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dreams, everyone must have experienced while sleeping, a variety of dreams ranging from; scary, funny, strange, and sad. Everything is there. However, it is strange that a few moments after waking up, the dreams just disappear, as if they had never been in the memory. Even though it feels like quite a long duration of being in that dreamland. It's strange, but it's real.

It happened to me. My eyes welled up with tears when I woke up, but I couldn't remember what I had dreamt to the point of tears. Was I too sad to cry, was I too scared to cry, or did I laugh too much to cry? I don't know.

The dream always repeats itself every time the phenomenon of repetition occurs. It was a long dream, so long that I couldn't remember anything about it. It's not useful to think about it I might be considered crazy if I keep doing this.

Morning has come, I'd better prepare myself for the day. There is no day without studying, my whole life I sacrifice just to study. Learning, learning, learning what only I know. He said: "A stupid person will find it difficult to get rations in life," therefore I contributed myself to learning. My grandmother told me that.

In the morning, I prepared myself, from my bag to my uniform to myself. It was 6:45 am, which was the time to go to school. It was an ordinary day, the atmosphere was boring, but the fresh mountain air was refreshing. Although the cold is very piercing, it would be bad for me if I still say things that are not grateful for all these blessings.

Because this area is a village, almost everyone knows each other, it is not strange to go anywhere and people will greet you, or sometimes give you food from the harvest as a form of affection or a small celebration of a bountiful harvest. All of that is common.

Leaving on foot, it doesn't seem to matter too much, because of the beautiful scenery that never once makes me bored looking at it. There was little pollution because only a few people had vehicles. There are also students from the same school who use motorcycles to go to school, the reasons vary, some want to go to school quickly and some are too far away to go to school.

Arriving at school, the typical school bustle began to appear. Students pass by, some go to the cafeteria, to class, or the teacher's room. There are also small group chats in class or on the classroom terrace. Everything was normal. So, I went to class and was greeted by several people who were very close to me.

Before the lesson started, after the bell rang, the teacher was our homeroom teacher. He came in with a girl in tow, and then he introduced her as a new student. There was nothing special about her, maybe she was just a city girl who was forced to move to the countryside, or maybe she went to the countryside because she wanted to try a new atmosphere.

All of that has nothing to do with me. People who have no use for me are just strangers.

The lesson began, nothing special anymore, just the usual learning, giving material than an explanation and ending with giving assignments that are sometimes too much to do. I wish school didn't have assignments, so I could explore things more freely.

The lesson was ended by the bell, a sign of changing lessons too, until all the lessons were delivered, the time to go home came. 

"Reza!" Called my friend.

"What's wrong?"

"It's cold!" "By the way, I heard there's a new student in your class."

"I think all the information in this school always ends up in your ears."

"Haha! Don't praise me like that, I can live because of information, don't forget that information is a powerful weapon. So, what about that new student?"

"Nothing special." I quickened my pace, "She's just like any other girl, pretty face and sometimes does stupid things."

"You look like you don't care, but you care about people."

"Never mind!"

"I'm curious for a reason, I heard rumors that the new student can predict the future. Didn't you always say that you could go back in time?"

"It's not that I can, but that I have to go back in time."

 "Well, how about this scenario? The new student is just like you, able to go back in time. That said, I've never believed in that kind of story. But if you talk to her, maybe you'll learn something."

My steps instantly stopped, he was right. But where did she get such information from, the truth is still gray. I have to try to use my memory, whether there was a conversation in class, which discussed divination

Come on, brain, remember all the events in class. Remember everything down to the smallest particle

Impossible, I was daydreaming a lot, I have to confirm this news first, then confirm if it's true that the new student can predict the future

"Thank you, Chris"

"You're welcome."

I headed home at a run, hoping that night would soon fall, and morning would come soon. So that I could confirm all of this, just in case the new student did experience the repetition phenomenon. I would befriend her and have various bitter experiences together. That must have come true ."

0