Again!
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The long-awaited time had finally come, with a definite mission as well, which was to find the truth about the repetition phenomenon. Being too excited, I ended up waking up at four in the morning even though school was still a long way off. In order not to waste time, I strategized:

1. Seek the truth about the girl whose future had been predicted

2. Confirm whether the fortune-telling was successful or not

3. If it's successful, then it's just a matter of confirming with the new student the truth 

Up to this point, everything had been smooth, but in the field, it might not have been.

My eyes fell asleep again, pulling me into dreamland. Without realizing it, it was already 07:49, meaning that I had slept longer than usual and I was late! 

I quickly grabbed a towel, then went to take a shower, prepared my clothes to wear, and didn't forget to have breakfast first. 

I ran as hard as I could to reach school. Even though I was late, I couldn't miss my plan. Let it be punished, at most it's just cleaning the toilet or saluting the flag. 

I finally arrived!

As expected, I was greeted at the gate by the officer guarding the gate, after which I was taken to the teachers' room. There, it was decided what the best punishment for the students would be so that there would be no recurrence of incidents like this.

One of the teachers who wasn't teaching gave me the punishment of cleaning the toilet. With a heavy heart, I had to accept it. Smelly and dirty, I had to face it.

My steps stopped for a moment right when I opened the toilet door, which smelled everywhere. With the mask that I always carry in my bag, I put it on my face. I also had to close my eyes, fearing that something was still in the toilet.

I was strong for a while.

Half an hour passes, and I don't know how I managed to finish such a difficult task. This was it, there was only one more punishment waiting from the teacher in the class.

My heart had been beating fast with fear. Sweat from cleaning the toilet and fear of punishment mixed on my face. Step by step I passed until I finally arrived at the door.

"Good morning, ma'am," I greeted.

"Ohh, Reza! It's early, please come to the library, the library staff needs someone to clean the library."

"Yes, ma'am."

Having just arrived, I have been kicked out again, let alone laughed at by my friends. How embarrassing!

However, unexpectedly when I arrived at the library, I met my classmates who were probably similarly grounded. This could speed up the search for information that had been planned since the night before.

"Reza, please arrange the books according to their type, for example, math books with math and others. Please!"

"Yes, sir."

It's uncomfortable to suddenly ask her directly, especially since I'm not very close to her. But... Okay!

"Hi, Anna! There was a new student yesterday"

"So what?"

"You and your group are quite close to her, so I want to ...." I didn't finish speaking yet, but she cut off and said: "Seriously Za! You want to target him too! Aren't you close to the student council president?"

"That's not it? Listen first."

"Then what? All the girls in this school, especially our class, all know that you are a playboy, like changing women."

"That's not my goal, hurry up and give me information about her, in return I'll do anything for you."

"You didn't even deny that." She closed her book and continued saying, "there's nothing special about him, she's just cheerful and easy to get along with others."

"That's not what I meant, I heard from Rizal that the new student can predict the future."

"Alisha, her name is. She can guess the future, but only by luck. Out of her five guesses, only two were correct. I can do something like that too."

Damn! It turned out to be just an ordinary girl. I had so much hope that I had to repay that information with something of infinite value. It's ruined!

"Alright, then I'll go first. Don't worry, I'll pay you back later."

I left without even listening to the words that would come out of his mouth, "Your cleaning duty!" She shouted. I didn't care, I had cleaned the toilet anyway.

I was disappointed with that fact, it was better to skip class, I had no intention of studying, I also went to an empty classroom that had been abandoned for a long time, because someone had committed suicide here, which made people including teachers reluctant to be here, except me.

However, a strange voice appeared in the classroom. It was unmistakably the voice of God, albeit slightly different. I immediately ran over expectantly, the mystery of the repetition phenomenon being unraveled bit by bit.

As I opened the door with a bang, the new student, Alisha was holding her necklace. She looked surprised, and so did I. This was unexpected, firstly why she was here, and secondly why she looked surprised despite not doing anything suspicious.

Instantly, God's voice began to fill my ears, it was so loud that I covered my ears to prevent it from going deeper. This was the loudest voice of God I had ever heard. A huge earthquake followed, and I fell to the floor. 

Why would a repetition phenomenon occur in a situation like this?

After I opened my eyes again, I was at home, looked at the calendar, and found that I had backtracked to two days ago, the day before the new student arrived. 

Damn it!

0