ch 2: The start of trouble
44 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                                                                                                                  Takeshi

I was already halfway there and i was already crapping my pants.

I have been in a fight or two,but i was quickly dragged off by the teachers after three punches, so some might even say that i never really had a fight.

It also didn’t help that i was 5’0 in a country where 5’9~5’10 is the average. The disadvantage is massive, no matter matter how much you slice it; and the people from genjigan are only known for fighting and not doing much else. But then again maybe those are all rumour.
I hope.
I really hope so...

The sky was cloudless and all you could see was the shiny sun surrounded by the prettiest shades of blues. If this was an anime romcom then this would be the day i would first meet the love of my life. Or the day i get run over by a truck. Eitherway, at the moment both works out fine for me.

Yep, i can already see the building. And, yep: it does look like total crap.Maybe the building is just old? But then again old doesn’t mean it should include grafitti and a darn horse by the entrance.Who the heck,brings a horse to school?Not even backhome do they do that.Well, kind of.

As i was getting closer,i started to notice this girl who seemingly seemed to be heading out to genjigan,which doesn’t make sense,since it’s all boys school.She has this ghetto trashy blonde hair and this incredibly dark tanned skin. Her make-up is soft, and she isn’t wearing any fancy jewellery or those huge fake nails.S he is a bit taller then me so i guess she is 5’2. Still pretty short around here. Also she is wearing a sukeban? Is she a delinquent?

Eitherway, she looks like a gal.Wait,she is one. There is no way around this;she is definetely a gal.Gals exist?They are not a myth spread in manga and fashion magazines?I wouldn’t be fazed to see a gal in one of the trendiest areas of the city but not near one of the worst schools in the area. I guess trashy women and delinquents goes hand in hand together,so maybe it isn’t so weird.It still doesn’t make sense that gals still exist. Maybe habits die hard here in genjigan? Who knows. If i had to guess she is here to visit her boyfriend,but who knows, maybe she is here to pick up the horse.

Wait...is that a teacher hanging down by the window whilst two guys grab him by his legs?

Wow,wow, this is crazy. Are they playing around?No that’s impossible,the teacher is screaming.The other two are for sure playing around,but eitherway this is inadmissible. I need to call the cops right now.I grabbed my phone and dialed the emergency number. Soon a womens voice popped out of the speakers.

Emergency: Hello,hello, what’s your emergency?

I was shaking a bit, but spoke nonetheless.

Takeshi: I am at genjigan highschool, and two students are hanging a teacher by the window?

The lady seemed to give a slight gasp and a slight pause when she heard genjigan.

Emergency: Genjigan?

Takeshi: Yes, genjigan.

The phone started beeping.In other words she hang up.

Is genjigan that scary that not even the police wants to intervene unless absolutely necessary?heck, i guess they don’t believe that teachers might be killed by the students,but still. Admiteddly no murders have ever happened in genjigan, apart from this one occasion when two students fought,but that was some time ago, and was not even in the school campus,but outside of it. Anyhow, hanging your teachers by the window?Cruel joke man,cruel joke.

I am unfortunately approaching the gates, and some students could be seen inside. I guess the severity of the situation will be seen in it’s full glory when i step inside.

Bf?: Hey,babie,where are you going?

Out of the corner of my eyes, i could see the gal gal from earlier,and i could also see three guys approaching her. Maybe it’s her boyfriend and his schumcks?

Gal: Who the fuck are you?

Yep, it ain’t her bf. Also she probably got the tongue of a sailour. Makes sense i guess. I guess in a place where the inverse is reality then stuff like that is the usual.Wait,doesn’t that rule mean that she isn’t a girl? I guess that’s another question to add to the great mysteries of this world...

They got closer to her and the bf now discovered to be not her bf spoke up a bit louder this time.

Bf: Hey girl,don’t you know that little girls like you shouldn’t speak like that?Aren’t you like 12?

They all started boisterously laughing.The gal frowned heavily,crooking up her cute face,and she was about to open her mouth,when the bf guy shouted:

Bf: So what is a pretty little thing like you doing around here?Are you sure you are walking in the right direction?Shokugan is that way, but hey if you want some company we can allow you right in.

The gal gal laughed at them with contempt that is visible even to idiots.

Gal: As if i need your permission to do anything,ahahahahha.

The other guys frowned and the bf guy dropped his face from a smile to i am annoyed and totally pissed face.

Person:You know,you are getting on my nerves-Those three started closing in on her- has your daddy ever taught you a lesson?Heck,by that hair alone,you probably don’t have a daddy-they all laughed.Gal gal turned her face down,and her face seemed pained.-Oh did i hurt you?No worry sweetcheeks.What will happen next will hurt you even more.

He then grabbed her arm.

Oh no.Oh no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no!

What the heck do i do? If i called the police would they hang up again?I guess since it’s a girl this time,they will care more about it, but even then the response time won’t be quick at all.

Should i run away?

If they notice that i saw the whole thing, they might drag me too and kick my ass.But how could i ever just ignore someone in a situation like that? Who knows what they will do with that girl. At least with the teacher it was clearly a joke, but this? Heck, she even reminds me of my cousin backhome. How could i ever face her,or anyone if i willingly allowed a possible tremendous evil to happen? How could i face them,when i am nothing more then a coward that can’t own up to a situation? How could i face them,when i am choked up by such great regret? How could i face them,when i know that if push came to shove i would selfishly throw them under the bus, so i could get scot free from whatever situation.

No, i have to do something about it. But what? Could i call someone for help? The only ones around are other delinquents and they might just want to join in on the fun.

No, i will have to do this myself. I don’t know how i will fight 3 guys much taller then me by myself, but not trying would be an even worse fate. I promptly sent a phone message to my roomate next door, asking him to call the police immediately to genjigan because a girl is in danger.

I then shouted

Takeshi: Oi, leave the girl alone!

 

                                                              ---------------- Thanks for reading ----------------
                                                           If you enjoyed the story,please consider rating,following,
                                                           commenting and even reviewing if you have the patience for it.
                                                           Analytics are hell,so anything helps.

1